Nextdoor website invites

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I saw this on my desk, printed on heavy paper, I asked the management and it seems it arrived in an envelope through the post, odd really as if Beryl exists she could walk to my house inside 2 minutes and pop it through the letter box
I contacted one of my friends, he is of the odd sock wearing brigade, he said many things that I do not understand, but to paraphrase, avoid it as it liberates lots of data from your PC

copy of letter below
Scan.BMP.jpg

The positive reviews all appear to have the similar forms of words and the majority look like fakes.

Its b0ll0cks.
had a similar leaflet when living in the middle of bumble fcuk wiltshire, talking about the vibrant community locally.

What there was of the community only vibrated because of either the low flying aircraft or parkinsons, sometimes both

Last edited:
Started up around my way. American company who make money from adverts. You'll get spammed to death,

I signed up to it a year or so back. Found it useful for sourcing trades people.

I get about two notifications a month and don't find it intrusive.

Its b0ll0cks.
had a similar leaflet when living in the middle of bumble fcuk wiltshire, talking about the vibrant community locally.

What there was of the community only vibrated because of either the low flying aircraft or parkinsons, sometimes both
If that is the one near Dopey Hollow, Wiltshire, I think I've been there.

If that is the one near Dopey Hollow (twin town in Texas?), Wiltshire, I think I've been there.
Possible - most people try to forget/bleach the utter banality of it from their brains. It is like some John Wyndham book - take a wrong turning and wham you're in the 1950s, which considering everywhere west of Andover, isn't actually that long ago.

Time Team found it, tried to commission a series, but it was still too contemporary