• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Next year's Eurovision hopefuls

Got any ideas for groups who might bag the prestigious award in 2015? Post your pics here ! My money is on this lively group...
10336811_10152046579376636_7717549516491480476_n.jpg

Yer man on the left isn't going to make 2015 tomorrow night.

Oasis!
Mark my words, once they have reformed next year to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Nebworth Noel will be coaxed into writing a song for Eurovision and then they will play Glastonbury before arguing and kicking sh*t out of each other and breaking up again 2015 Oasis Oasis Oasis arh Feck

No idea, I hope this annual pile of pooh disappears up its own bum hole. It's is a prime example of the failure of trying to make a United Europe via the EU, with bit players on the outside.

We are spoon feed this shite via the BBC,they choose this years contestant and the marks awarded to the Austrian creature were not a true reflection of the UKs peoples vote, truly for the BBC read the EU.

No idea, I hope this annual pile of pooh disappears up its own bum hole. It's is a prime example of the failure of trying to make a United Europe via the EU, with bit players on the outside.

We are spoon feed this shite via the BBC,they choose this years contestant and the marks awarded to the Austrian creature were not a true reflection of the UKs peoples vote, truly for the BBC read the EU.
I truly give it so little thought and analysis. However, I did think it was amusing that the bearded lady won as it annoyed the Russians.

I think they are actually Greek Orthodox, following a strong tradition featuring Demis Rousos, Nana Mouskuori ( and less of those shouts of ' I'd fuck that). My bet is getting more firmly on the Greeks, but the question is: What will their song be called ? Fuck We Got No Money is my favourite they've recorded to date..........band of punk bankers from Athens.