Next time someone tells you to stop making a cnut of yourself......

Plenty of cock clones on Arrse already. Who needs a kit to make more of them?

What, exactly, were you searching for?

WALT

War Hero
Rather reminds me of some of the tales I heard in the NHS. A couple of friends of Dorothy decided it would be a hoot to mould their bum parts. In cement. Unfortunately, not being manual labouring types, they weren't aware that as cement hardens the chemical reaction burns. Ouch.

Why do you have three? No wait, that's definitely a rhetorical question.
Cos I enjoy sailing and if my lifejacket fails I can always make a female companion air tight.

Says so in the Elf and Safety regulations, innit.

Rather reminds me of some of the tales I heard in the NHS. A couple of friends of Dorothy decided it would be a hoot to mould their bum parts. In cement. Unfortunately, not being manual labouring types, they weren't aware that as cement hardens the chemical reaction burns. Ouch.
It's surprising how harmful wet concrete can be.

I've had mates who have put down concrete floors and have had to have a few days off because as they were floating the concrete off, they were inadvertently kneeling in it and it went through their clothing leaving them with quite severe burns to their knee caps a few hours later. I recall one guy had to go to accident and emergency because of it.

I always insisted on using concrete blocks and youngmans to keep people separate from the concrete when I've laid concrete floors.

WALT

War Hero
Ahem, this is a ludicrous thread in the Naafi. There is no place for sensible comments here.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I watched Megastructures, The Hoover Dam.

It was laid 1m³ of concrete at a time. But so quickly they reckon the inside is still hot and wet.

Blogg

LE
I watched Megastructures, The Hoover Dam.

It was laid 1m³ of concrete at a time. But so quickly they reckon the inside is still hot and wet.
When curing concrete gives off a lot of heat. So the Hoover Dam had 500+ miles of 1-inch steel pipe embedded in the concrete which circulating chilled water through it. But they turned that off after a few years

Latest Threads