Next Premiership Manager.......

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by nottotouchtheearth, Dec 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought id start a debate on which manager will be told to jog on nxt. My moneys on Phil Brown
  2. Hate to say it being a Red fan, but I think Rafa might be near the front of the queue.
  3. Not a chance it will be Rafa unless he walks. The Yanks can't afford to sack him.
  4. Rafas job is safe until mourinho comes available in the summer, i think
  5. Who cares? They are all on big paying contracts,whatever happens to them.The fans are just financial cannon fodder.
  6. There's also no way Mourinho will come to us with no money to spend and a squad that needs work.
  7. They're always on about Klinsmann in the press. I reckon he's more chance of taking over than 'the special one'.
  8. I don't think that Rafa's going anywhere (and I hope I'm right).

If Klinsmann takes over, we're f*cked.
  9. Well tonights result has put Liverpool back in it (chase for fourth spot)

Megson sacked the mara
  10. The question is always going to be who would replace the sacked manager.

So for Hull, who are in the relegation places, who the fcuk would they get to take over given that (a) the club is sh1te and (b) Hull is a sh1tehole?

For Liverpool, the Yanks couldn't afford to sack him anyway given his contract, but who would want to come in to a cash strapped fading giant which is what Liverpool is at the moment. They couldn't afford anyone good enough once they had paid the Spanish waiter off.

Quite often the next manager sacked is one that was slightly unexpected. What about Mourinho to replace Mancini at Man City at the end of the season?

Having said that, Portsmouth, Bolton and West Ham are all looking to be in fairly unhappy situations at present.
  11. Who'll replace Carlo Ancelotti when he bottles the league that Chelsea should stroll too?
  12. Please god let it be true. :x
  13. megson is doomed, hes useless, he had that game won the night
  14. So, so true! But everyone thinks he's the bee's knees.
  15. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Why do we still refer to Managerd as 'Managers' instead of 'Coaches'. They are now like continental coaches, running nothing, buying nothing, just fcuking about running training sessions waiting for a P45 and the next game of musical chairs to start.