Next possible labour PM?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by beemer007, May 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know the news of GB resigning is still sizzling however who are the 'realisitc' propective candidates?

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Only Millipeed.

3. Next Labour leader? The usual suspects. Milliband(s), Harriet and the Dark Lord himself.

IIRC Gordon has to stay PM until he can pass the torch to Dave. Hopefully the next Labour PM is still at Primary School.

Edited to add:-

If the Lib Dems join with Labour and we end up with Gordon as PM, no matter how short his reign is, there will be civil unrest. Having an unelected PM is one thing. Having a PM who lost the election and then passes the crown to another unelected PM is quite another.

4. Nah, I think of those three, I doubt the Dark Lord would ever want to be directly in the firing line - he'd far rather be *almost* directly in control of the country.

Plus there's also Ed Balls ready in the wings gagging to take over where Brown left off.

5. For Gods Sake!, WE dont elect the PM, the Parliamentary Labia Partei or whoever else is ion power does, so please stop this drivel.

6. Alan Johnson.

7. Impossible to say. The next Labour PM hasn't been born yet.

A man can hope, can't he?

8. Fcuk off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He wasn't even a good postman.
    The skiving git joined the union, so that he wouldn't have to get wet when it rained!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. AM is clearly a fan of electoral reform: he wants us to shift to the yankee system and elect a pres....

Wouldn't that be fun?
    :twisted:

10. Well said, that man.

11. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Miliband - put in place by the Dark Lord.

12. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

No WAY will that loon Balls get it. He has made too many enemies internally.

Dark Lord? No - he is happy manipulating..

Harpy? Fcuk no. She is not up to it as her performances in PMQ standing in for Brown has shown.

Although I hate to say it but my best guess - Milliband, I think. The pretty one :D

13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

14. Since it's Labour who will choose their own leader I would say he stands a fair chance. He is seen by many as a straight talker and an honest man of principle.
    Milliband does appear to be the press' choice and he does bring youth with him.
    Benn could be a stalking horse.
    That's it then, Harriet it is. :D