next intake at catterick

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by drunkencarlos, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right ive done my barb test and passed it, ive passed the RG8 medical form bit and ive got an interview on the 15 of april. i was just wondering when the next intake day is after that.

thanks.

2. Woah, slow down mate. You need to do selection after your interview.

But, to answer, I believe that Catterick takes in new recruits every couple of weeks, so you won't have long to wait.

Good luck!

3. theres 2 intakes that i defo no

4th may
    18th may ... which im on

what ya goin in for?

4. ive just passed adsc and got high c grade and want to know when and how long will it take before the next intake for basic training. ive gone for infantry any answers?

5. Congratulations on passing, however that C grade makes it hard to judge how long until you will get in. With an A grade I'd say get all your kit bought and be ready to start as soon as a month away. With a B i'd say you're probably looking at 3-9 months.

Maybe someone in recruitment will come along and give you a rough idea.

6. Hi mate im going in for infantry on 19th feb. Check with your recruiter he should be able to get you a date regardless of your grade. But if there is more A grade RCTs they will take them first and stick b and c grade on a later course. What infantry regt are you going for.
    Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.