Next Generation Shop / T-Shirt

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Mar 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

OK, the deadline was 3 weeks ago, but regular users should be used to our over optimistic promises. But, now, or almost now, we bring you the latest ARRSE T-Shirt shortly to be available from the new ARRSE shop, at . Have a look, have a browse and the new shirt will be on within days.

I'll post a bit of info separately about the shop for those interested, but suffice to say that our partners in the shop (we have a small stake), RV Ops, are an established business with an outstanding reputation for customer service and good quality kit. Run by a bootneck, but nothing's perfect.

So, the new shirt, modelled by a mate of mine in a very embarrasing 'photo shoot' at the back of the Uni I'm studying at this afternoon (remember Austin Powers? "and I'm spent" says Good CO and throws the camera over his shoulder). Quote another student: "Una panda de maricones". Ask a Spaniard.
  2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

And for the girls (if you've not all deserted to rear party), yes he is single. I'll sell his email address for 10 quid.
  3. Is that it?
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

My lord sir, what more could you want? All the normal ARRSE stuff is there obviously; ties, bow ties, t-shirts, watch straps and mugs.
  5. A gay man's panda? [/baffled]
  6. Well to be brutally honest I want more - like a ARRSE Mr Potato Man Squaddie Toy
  7. J_D

J_D LE

:roll: Can't please them all!!!

What if you designed a T-shirt then pitched it to GCO????
  8. Assuming you want batteries inluded? :wink:
  9. Damned right I want batteries! But I also want STUFF! I want SHINEY! For Gods sake this is the 21st century and you lot are comissioning kit designs like you were the MOD or something