Votes: 1 2.7%
  • The Green Party

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • OMRLP

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Will Not Vote

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Don't know at the moment, I've always voted for what I thought was the least worst party at the time

I'm struggling with the shower of shite, to get any enthusiasm to vote for anyone

I will vote for someone who is clearly not going to win. That way I would show that I made the effort to go and vote but that none of the main parties appealed to me. I don't feel that any of them represents my wishes or would ever intend to do other than what they wanted once elected.

Haven't voted in aeons...don't even remotely trust any of them, know exactly the size of them. They can quite easily be done without, and the world would be a much better place if they were.

I'll vote for whatever I consider the main anti-EU party to be. If it's the Tories, them. If not, Sir Nigel's if there's a candidate, or UKIP.

If there's no overtly anti-EU party, I'll draw a big nob on my ballot paper and put that in the box.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Personally, i think there should be a blanket ban on any of the current MP's standing. They have all shown themselves to be utterly incompetent so i think there should just be a one for one replacement of each one.
There is no way i can vote labour while Corbyn, Abbott etc are in charge. No matter how bad the others are, Labour will be worse.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Haven't voted in aeons...don't even remotely trust any of them, know exactly the size of them. They can quite easily be done without, and the world would be a much better place if they were.
All they have done for years is allow us to pay them and rubber stamp whatever garbage Brussels spews out.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Personally, i think there should be a blanket ban on any of the current MP's standing. They have all shown themselves to be utterly incompetent so i think there should just be a one for one replacement of each one.
There is no way i can vote labour while Corbyn, Abbott etc are in charge. No matter how bad the others are, Labour will be worse.
Just exactly who is going to impose your "blanket ban". I think it is an excellent idea as it happens.
A bloke once said that political power comes out of the barrel of a gun. I don't think we are quite ready for a coup de etat, yet.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Protest vote. Anyone except Tory or Labour.
i would normally agree, but suspect a protest vote plays into Corbyns hands.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Just exactly who is going to impose your "blanket ban". I think it is an excellent idea as it happens.
A bloke once said that political power comes out of the barrel of a gun. I don't think we are quite ready for a coup de etat, yet.
I know, cant really see politicians accepting they are not fit for purpose. Ideally, they would just stand down and let someone else stand in their place. I know it wont happen but wish it would.
Its actually hard to describe what i would like without risking it sound like a threat of violence.