Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dui-Lai

• Gado!

• Total voters
Letterwritingman said:
Are you entirely sure thats a reason to vote for you? 8O 8O
OK, only females below the age of 30 and weighing less than 10 stone and dress size 12 and below.........................well now I've put those rules in......that leaves nobody from the QAs :wink: (thank feck!)

having (unfortunatly) seen DL's breasts.

and having been blessed with the opportunity to study, closely but alas only astheticly, the heaving of Gado's breasts, as the thin fabric of her clothing is pulled tightly accross them. With her nipples showing just the first glimmerings of puckered excitement............ 8O

AHEM

anyway there is no contest, my vote to Gado. :wink:

now excuse me gentlemen, i'm off to lie down in a darkened room with some tissues......... :D

Heaving ........fabric.......nipples........puckered........droooooooooool :oops:

You heard it here first the next DGAMS will be a Dentist and my vote goes to the present Director Army Dental Services (DADS) Brig ........

What a top bloke :D

GP3_Bunny said:
You heard it here first the next DGAMS will be a Dentist and my vote goes to the present Director Army Dental Services (DADS) Brig ........

You looking for a favourable CR by any chance??????

dui-lai said:
GP3_Bunny said:

You looking for a favourable CR by any chance??????
Tooooo late just about to finish and retire

Latest Threads