Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Dale the snail, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK - after the Steam Fair, who fancies a night in Bournemouth? 11th September, B&B somewhere and abusing people.

Anyone interested?
  2. Why dont we do an evening at the steam fair?

3. Am I allowed to go to the Steam Fair?
  4. Might be up for it..
  5. I'm in - already discussed offline with Ghost.
  6. Will there be a bus load of nurses?
  7. I'd sooner have my scrotum sliced open before having my fingers and toe hammered flat.

8. Ill see what I can do!
  9. I will be there , just down the road
  10. For those not already aware, I am coordinating arrangements for those who wish to avail themselves of copious quantities of ale and significant high-jinks at the Great Dorset Steam Fair. The Fair, between 31 Aug and 04 Sep, is quite a large event, but has the drawback of clogging up the roads around Dorset with Traction Engines managing a whole 3mph flat out!!

Those who wish to visit above event, it is intended to gather a group of ARRSE'rs on Sat 3rd Sep and invade said Fair. All accommodation at Ghosties has already been pre-booked, but there are plenty of options - PM for further details.

Can we have a show of hands of those who are likely to make it?

As a concurrent activity during Saturday day, Blandford has its own brewery, and if the numbers are suitable I will look into arranging a tour :lol:

Names etc on a postcard.......

11. I think i'm up for it, Breasted Brigadier dependent. I'll probably stay with the family on the Fair camp site, and meet you there. But for all that is merciful, dont influct the Badger Brewary tour on us!!

12. I'm in ghost_rider and i'll bring my pet idiot smoojalooge along so dale has somebody to bully.
  13. Oh I want to come... :(
  14. Speak to the your beanflicker pal, she not got the technique right? :D :D :D
  15. Thought that was just one of your kinks anyway? :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.