Next Comp for Haynes Owners Manual - SPACE SHUTTLE

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Auld-Yin, Oct 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Here is the next in the Haynes Owners' Workshop Manuals series of competitions. This one for the How To on the SPACE SHUTTLE.

Three copies available as prizes and the entry form can be found here:

Space Shuttle.jpg

The book has been reviewed and this can be read here.

There will be a new competition for a book in this series for the next 5 weeks, posted each Tuesday (or thereabouts) and each competition will run for a couple of weeks. This competition closes on 6th November at midday.

There are still two other competitions on the go which you can try out for.

Haynes Manual : TITANIC

BORN FEARLESS - Phil Campion

Both of these competitions run until Sunday 30th October at midday (ish)
  2. If you don't handle it right whilst reading the first chapter, does it explode when you get to the last few pages?
  3. Auld-Yin

You never know; if you get the book it might just take-off for you and maybe your re-entry will be explosive as you finish this great wee bit of history. Try and see, if you don't win then a few drinking tokens will get you the book!
  4. Auld-Yin

And the winners of this latest great book competition, SPACE SHUTTLE, kindly donated by and winners drawn by the publishers are

I will be emailing the lucky winners later to get their details.

The answers are:

Q1 Robert L Crippen

Q2 Austin Healy Sprite - some said Austin 7 but that was not done as a Haynes Owners Workshop Manual.

Q3 - pesky woodpeckers drilling holes in the insulation

Look out for the next competition for DAMBUSTER Owners Workshop manual which will be up as soon as I can be ARRSEd.
  5. My copy has just arrived in the post.

Very nice it is too and will make an excellent Crimbo pressie for someone I know.