Next Cardiff Pish Up - 01 July 06

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by press_it, May 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm in for the next one if anybody's up for it.

June maybe?
    Let the good times flow! hic! :D
  2. I am up for a pish up

3. Ah ......... & then there were 2!
    Lazymedic, you is on. I'll post a date here soon, when I've checked me work rostas for the next month or two mate.

come on Arrse'sers, plenty more room in the bars & loads of beer to drink!
  4. if i'm back in UK I might be available
  5. I suppose I could hop on the happy loco from Newport!
  6. So we now have 3, maybe 4. this is starting to look good.

first of all, this is an informal pish up!
    1. There arn't any!
    2. I am not responsable for: anything broken, lost, anyone hurt, loses of stuff-especialy clothing & virginities !& the knocking off of any Police Offciers helmets!
    3. Dress, tbd (but nothing extra special please) & if any booties attend, no 'naked bar' (unless optional)! I don't want to be baned from some of my favorite bars! :D . I'd surggest shoes, tidy jeans & a non-sports wear top if you intend to stay out late.
    We may want to consider a stupid something as a recognition thing i.e walk in, everyones wearing 'horny little devil' horns on their head-ah thats the arrsers then, rather than walk in & ask 200 times are you with the arrse group! thou, that could be funny actualy (& a bit dangerous if the VC are in!)
    4. Cost-beer, food, kebab money-up to you. Hay, Lazymedic, your a student, you should know some cheap places to drink, as well as wetherspoons.
    5. Anyone feel free to offer surggestions please. The plan (we have a plan? :D ) is very flexable & the more imput we have by all, the more fun the afternoon / night will be, I am sure.

right, the next question is when. lets have a look.
    hows about Saturday 01 July 06? I'm off nights that morning, so if we look at an afternoon meet, to go on to the last man standing / drinking / till we get kicked out (delete as applicable) !

RV in the Prince of Wales (the big weatherspoons in the City Centre). Close to the Station & easily found by those not familier with the City & cheap to start off the night. If everyone is in agreament with meeting here, then it might be an idea to meet at a deffinit point within, i.e the left side of the ground floor bar or similar as the POW is a big place & must have an average of 200+ persons drink inside on a saturday afternoon.
  7. If i go i can probably blag us into edwards, reflex or flares depending on the door staff see previous cardiff crawl wiki
  8. I'm in for that as well
  9. Can't say I'm not tempted actually. Is there a list of those currently attending? Its a short train ride for me.
  10. the only list is the posts on here at the moment, Xplosiverab, mate.
  11. Fair one mate, im thinking of coming over on the train and travel lodging it
  12. sounds promising i think i had better get training so im off to the pub
  13. has anyone more details on whats gonna happen dates times meeting points in the pub let me know
  14. If I get a chance later today, after I get the other plans & stuff done that are in my 'in tray' so to speak, then I will post a final draft plan for everyones approval. :)
  15. So we have those who seem to be deffinate:

& a maybe if their back in Blighty:

The plan is to follow shortly. why do I get volunteered to be the Ops bod for this?
    the scene: right, you 'orrible lort, you are having a p###-up in Cardiff ar' yee? whos in charge of the plan?
    all step back as one leaving poor press_it out the front ............. oh, cheers lads!