Next ARRSE pi55 up?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Golf_one_one, Apr 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apart from the Army Navy game, Whens the next ARRSE pi55 up?

2. Well if you are in the North mate - Edinburgh this Saturday (30th April).

PM me if you want more details.

3. G_1_1, stay away from this pest, he'll want to play 'Polish me knob' wiht you. :D

4. JUNE! When I'm back in SE England 8)

5. June sounds good, unfortunatly i'm still on my THIRD!!! Tony Bliar organised package holiday to the middle east

whats the plan?

6. The plan is as soon as I know my dates to be back (2-3 week span) I'll post 'em & then whoever's up for it can work on a crawl route!

7. I would crawl for you DB :D

8. Now if I were a bloke & you were a bird, I'm sure at this point I'd feel compelled to say "Whilst you're down there...!" :D :lol:

9. perhaps somewhere in the middle of country for a change like liverpool/manchster area.
    it has the night life, i rate liverpool higher than manchester but most importantly it is of nearly equal distance for everyone from the four corners of the Kingdom to reach from London, Edinburgh , glasgow and wales.

10. you still could say it, I am very good a languages :D :D :D

11. You have me really scared now Corpse. 8O

Are you after me now, you big buftie Latrine, because Ctauch has finally seen the light and blown you off? (pun intended) :wink:

Or has that big zucchini the two of you bottom-shared finally started rotting?
    :lol:

12. Am trying to organise a Salisbury pish up - if anyone is interested.....

13. bastards

:twisted:

14. When, Sluggie?

15. If anyone sends me some ideas and dates, I will try and make it work!!!! I fancy an Elvis theme!!