Next ARRSE pi55 up?

essexbob said:
DozyBint said:
The plan is as soon as I know my dates to be back (2-3 week span) I'll post 'em & then whoever's up for it can work on a crawl route!

I would crawl for you DB :D
Now if I were a bloke & you were a bird, I'm sure at this point I'd feel compelled to say "Whilst you're down there...!" :D :lol:

perhaps somewhere in the middle of country for a change like liverpool/manchster area.
it has the night life, i rate liverpool higher than manchester but most importantly it is of nearly equal distance for everyone from the four corners of the Kingdom to reach from London, Edinburgh , glasgow and wales.

DozyBint said:
essexbob said:
DozyBint said:
The plan is as soon as I know my dates to be back (2-3 week span) I'll post 'em & then whoever's up for it can work on a crawl route!

I would crawl for you DB :D
Now if I were a bloke & you were a bird, I'm sure at this point I'd feel compelled to say "Whilst you're down there...!" :D :lol:
you still could say it, I am very good a languages :D :D :D

Corporal said:
Duck Dodgers said:
Golf_one_one said:
Apart from the Army Navy game, Whens the next ARRSE pi55 up?
Well if you are in the North mate - Edinburgh this Saturday (30th April).

PM me if you want more details.
G_1_1, stay away from this pest, he'll want to play 'Polish me knob' with you. :D
You have me really scared now Corpse. 8O

Are you after me now, you big buftie Latrine, because Ctauch has finally seen the light and blown you off? (pun intended) :wink:

Or has that big zucchini the two of you bottom-shared finally started rotting?
:lol:

Latest Threads