next 2 sig bde trade camp

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by stevo42, Sep 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. who,s running it and what does a new rct need to learn before he attends and will it be focused on uk sys ops as thats what he wants to be

2. msr

msr LE

Ask your PSI.

3. They need to have done a BSS course. As far as I know the next trade course is being run by 40 Sigs in November. I stand by to be corrected by more of those in the know.

4. If you are doing SET make sure you get the 'enabling theory' signed off as well...

5. cheers for the replys its not for me but a newbie in my unit is 40sigs kit the same or near enought the same as 39 sigs kit and will the trade training be on that kit cheers

6. 40 Sigs are running the next trade camp . Role is ICS OP UK so i would imagine it will be predominantly all that good stuff. Visit 40 Sigs webpage and you should be able to contact them if you have any other queries or again go through your PSI.

7. All regiments teach the exact same course (same powerpoint presentations etc), they were standardised a year or so back. They also teach on the same kit, they borrow kit they don't have.