Newsreaders/weather forecasters who you would

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, Dec 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

2. This is not bad, if a little obvious :?

Attached Files:

3. Isobel Lang and Fiona Bruce in a 'slightly skinny posh birds drizzled in melted butter love triangle with overweight short bloke'.

anyway both of 'em. qualitity.
  4. I'm torn....

Attached Files:

5. I've always prefered Kate Silverton with her glasses, but for posh newsreader skirt how about Sophie Raworth. This will be followed by Natalie Brooker from BBC Kent and Sussex news doing the weather afterwards.
  6. :D Been researching :D

Of them all, I think Mary looks like she likes it most :twisted:

Attached Files:

7. Am back in Blighty at the mo' and this morning was quite taken with the Bog-Wog who does the weather on Sky News- Lisa Burke, is it?
  8. No votes for that awful Kapinsky women, thank god.
  9. Sophie Rayworth (starts drooling!)
  10. Mmm, Lisa.

She has absolutely no idea what she is doing, but that just adds to her appeal.

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      File size:
      20.7 KB
  11. Lisa Burke was the Soccerette on the excellent Soccer AM a couple of Christmas's back. She seems a right scatty sort and is a bit broader in the beam than comes across on t'weather, in an Titmuss the Munter stylee. Still I rather invade her than that winkin wnaker Wilson the smarmy fcuker
  12. what about that bint off newsround just before neighbours comes on. dont know her name but looks a right mucky cow, would do ATM no worries.
    on another note what about an alternate thread about rank newsreaders and weather girls, try watching look east the weather bint on there is rank, has no lady lumps what so ever and a face that would scare kids. well she is from norfolk
  13. Becky Jago would def get it. i used to look forward to the weather when she did it, then she fu**ed off to Newsround! Muppet!
  14. BBC London's Emily Maitlis surely

Pure MILF filth