newspapers

right then chaps what newspaper is best for supporting the troops and of course who are cnuts that keep making us all look like nobs

im not a jurno im a scablifter

junkfood said:
right then chaps what newspaper is best for supporting the troops and of course who are cnuts that keep making us all look like nobs

Are you hoping to be able to have a headline that reads:

THE SUN VOTED NUMBER 1 BY HER MAJESTY'S FINEST!

If that's the case I fear you are going to be sadly lacking a headline. :roll:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
junkfood said:

There aren't any, unless you count magazines. In which case, Soldier isn't three bad, but C&S beats it hands down.

None of the newspapers actually support the troops. They simply publish whatever is expedient for circulation at any given moment, so if there is a story that knocks the forces big time, but sells the paper, on the front page it goes.

bullet spunge
god no im just wondering whos the worst and why personally i think they are all strokers

as a cmt i dont get any further than the pictures any how

Biped said:
junkfood said:

There aren't any, unless you count magazines. In which case, Soldier isn't three bad, but C&S beats it hands down.

None of the newspapers actually support the troops. They simply publish whatever is expedient for circulation at any given moment, so if there is a story that knocks the forces big time, but sells the paper, on the front page it goes.
Well said, it's what sells papers at the time. You often find that the papers who claim to 'support' the troops are the same rags that will condemn Paras/Marines/Squaddies for simply enjoying themselves downtown on a Sat night.

Trust them? Nah.

taffridge said:
Razzle has been supporting my erection for years
Bloody hell Taff your easily pleased with some of the growlers in that mag, but have your standards low then your never upset on the pull :wink: