• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Newsnight 28OCT09: Northern Ireland

A good report on NI last night, which suprised me that we're still dealing with approx 1 terrorist incident a day there.

The program discussed a few future possibilities, such as the return of the army to the streets & potential attacks by republicans on the British Mainland, Pie in the sky or real possibility? What do we think?

Apologies to those that didn't see it & have noticed I haven't included a link, I don't work in an office, so access ARRSE through my iPhone & as it isn't Flash Enabled won't play alot of video content from the BBC. I'd be obliged if someone would assist with posting a link, I thank yaou!

Latest Threads