Newsletter 1 - members please complete this

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Yes, in my inbox, no problem

2. Yes, but in my spam filter

3. No and I have checked that my email address is up to date and I check my spam, and my mailbox is not

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Assuming your email address was definitely up to date at about 1600 yesterday could you please complete this poll. Thanks for your help.
  2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

If the last option, then please let me know by posting here.
  3. My email is definately up to date Boss, but nothing has arrived yet.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yessir bass, please, can ah have wun?
  5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks. Sent at 0247 and accepted by your email provider. Strange. I've just sent again. Apparently successfully.
  6. nothing arrived at this end,
  7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Accepted OK by your mail provider at 23:12. I'll try again now.
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Posted elsewhere Boss but you did ask :D

Not received yet and I have checked spam etc. I did receive your e-mails yesterday so items coming from admin@arrse are getting through.

Not sookin up here but can I say thanks for the efforts you are putting in to this.

Hope it works out well in the end, but if not then it is not the end of the world.
  9. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

10. Arrived 1017, Thank you.
  11. That's bob on GCO.

T'was in my spam filter, but I've squared it and it shouldn't happen again.
  12. I've found the error on mine, when I updated my email address on my profile it hadn't saved, DOH!
  13. Hi, nothing received - I am an '' addressee and they usually manage to be different from everyone else...
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bugger - nowt in me intray, or me spam folders, or virus vault, or deleted items, or me various inboxes . . . . . I'm not bragging when I say I've got loads of holes or anything, but I AM searching them! :oops: 8O

Edited to add: Of course, it would help if my email addy was up-to-date of course - which it is . . . . . . now!

Fancy trying again boss - sorry about that!
  15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I have checked the blocked list and it is not in there. I have added arrse @ to the safe senders list.