News Totty "Looking for a man tough enough....."

i'd rather hump a muckers arm pit, she has the jaw line of an afghan moose hound, iv'e dodged more weekend guards than she has bullets!.......i'd still fire my spaff up her ricker though, she aint half bad for a fat headed mongo bint.

Stupid woman - clearly she's so deafened by that biological clock ringing in her ears that she's hit panic stations, belatedly realising that she's 38 and 'time's getting on' :twisted:

But in nearby reports, Lilly Allen is giving up drugs and older men - that's both my options gone now.

Shes just gagging for squaddie c**k, like all the birds are. Shes only human after all :)

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
meridian said:
Think I would rather have Jade Goody, at least you know she is smooth downstairs
'the extreme brazilian'. once you've had it done, chances are you wont be needing it done again...

taxi to hell please!

She wants a man tough enough for what?

To give her a few back handers?

She is just advertising the fact that she likes big d ick and is open for trials.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
". ‘I’ve dated quite a lot of military guys .
Already a confirmed SCH by the sound of it

". ‘Nine years ago, at the age of 29, she needed an emergency operation to remove her left ovary after a cyst perforated while she was covering the Labour Party conference for Tyne Tees.
She has since been stung by a scorpion in Zimbabwe,
contracted giardia and hepatitis A after backpacking in Uganda,
Suffered anaphylactic shock after eating prawns while presenting at Royal Ascot last summer
Found herself undergoing surgery late last year after slipping a disc in Kenya while making Big Cat Live. .
Sounds like a bit of a jinx to me
Wouldn't want to end up with anothe Jade you lot would rip the p1ss :D

Tough enough for what? What's particularly difficult about smashing her back doors in? That is, after all, what she's asking for isn't it? Did I miss-understand something?

No? Didn't think so. Slut.

According to a reliable source (a bloke whose GF's sister once worked for the BBC and had heard it from the secretary of a BBC producer.... ) stories concerning the activities of said KS abound and some really are the stuff of legend.

Of course these are simply wicked rumours based on envy, wholly without foundation, vast inverted pyramids of piffle and a vile slur on the character of my client, M'lud.

However, I would.

She's got, arguably, the best c0ck-sucking lips on UK telly.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Blogg said:
According to a reliable source (a bloke whose GF's sister once worked for the BBC and had heard it from the secretary of a BBC producer.... ) stories concerning the activities of said KS abound and some really are the stuff of legend.

Of course these are simply wicked rumours based on envy, wholly without foundation, vast inverted pyramids of piffle and a vile slur on the character of my client, M'lud.

However, I would.
If you use the word allegadly you can tell us what went on with out fear of recrimination

Allegadly :wink:

Latest Threads