News story: WO1 Glenn Haughton OBE has been appointed as the first Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chiefs of Staff Committee (SEAC)

I’m still waiting to find out if he tupped a nubile young thing that found herself married to a chubby, light blue polyester wearer or did he brave the 40 something year old Ron Hills wearing fat former Squadron bike that married a brave 19 year old soldier who lost his cherry to her after a night on the town.
Reported for servicism; what is wrong with him tupping a lonely submariners wife. Other branches of the Andrew are available.

What is the realistic likelihood of a Naval Service Rating (indeed, a JNCO from the RAF) going to SEAC - a Guards RSM/Major - on MH issues?
Perhaps his wife was swooning at the thought of a kettle bell honed mature man in a shiny uniform?

Joking apart, there’s nothing offical around about this. Just speculation. We’ve no idea how old she is or what rank her husband is. She could have been a serial adulteress and the husband could be settling a score.

Perhaps his wife was swooning at the thought of a kettle bell honed mature man in a shiny uniform?

Joking apart, there’s nothing offical around about this. Just speculation. We’ve no idea how old she is or what rank her husband is. She could have been a serial adulteress and the husband could be settling a score.
And he’s still be setting a shït example.

In the RAF you could apply for, or be offered subject to hitting certain points, further extensions of service. Which you then, if you chose to accept them, would sign accordingly. The notion that you just get automatically rolled-over, or would assume that you would be, or would be surprised that you were about to be timex, is bunkum. If that’s what @greenbaggyskin was told, then I strongly suspect said individual was spinning him a yarn to cover up his own ineptitude
I accept that that is entirely possible. As a pongo the ins and outs of RAF admin were never my strong suit. On the other hand, why would his RAF colleagues believe him?

You and @Filthy_contract have raised serious plausible doubts about the veracity of the tale, but I have related it as it was known to me when it happened. So, as is the way nowadays, it is my truth.

Hasn't she sold her story to the Sun yet?

oldbaldy

LE
I would like put on record my first name is not Glenn, I don't have an OBE or MBA. I was a woodentop though before I saw the light.

Latest Threads