News story: The Sun Military Awards 2018 reward armed forces heroes

Tell the rag to stick their awards where their name doesn’t shine, thank you very much ^~

Mawkish sentimentality dressed up as patriotism to make money for a man with neither nationality nor military experience.

That's the repulsive Murdoch in case any Sun readers are on.

I wouldn't be so picky about who is standing up for you. The tragic, but exciting spectacle of of a generation's youth returning limbless or in coffins has become tiresome to the British public. The parades have passed and all they are left with are the physical and mental cripples that haunt the hospitals and hostels, clogging up the streets and dragging down the statistics.

Even the council house scrubbers and their half-caste kids don't want to know you now or your stories about how you slotted a ten year old at a 1000 yards from the fob.

Take what you can get and remember Kipling.

I wouldn't be so picky about who is standing up for you. The tragic, but exciting spectacle of of a generation's youth returning limbless or in coffins has become tiresome to the British public. The parades have passed and all they are left with are the physical and mental cripples that haunt the hospitals and hostels, clogging up the streets and dragging down the statistics.

Even the council house scrubbers and their half-caste kids don't want to know you now or your stories about how you slotted a ten year old at a 1000 yards from the fob.

The sun can f*ck right off, yours truly, the kid of a council house scrubber ^~

A ten year old at 1000 yards is quite a remarkable shot. Ten year olds are barely half the size of an adult. That's really good shooting.

For befouling the English language with 'The Millies', the editorial staff of Your Very Own Sun should have their heads on pikes at Tower Hill.

For befouling the English language with 'The Millies', the editorial staff of Your Very Own Sun should have their heads on pikes at Tower Hill.

Impalement.

I went to Romania this Summer.

Learned rather more than I was comfortable with about Vlad the Impaler's law 'n order arrangements.

However, one man's psychopathic barbarism is another man's proportionate penalty.

Latest Threads