News story: Red Arrows' North American Display list revealed

A list of locations where people can see the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team display during a major tour of North America has been released.

Continue reading...

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you are in Ottawa and thinking of going to the event here give me a shout.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I hope that one of these days the RCAF will scrap the Tutors and equip the Snowbirds with Hawks. But I'm not holding my breath.
Got to wonder why these BAe Hawk jests are flying all the way over to N America to flyaround demonstrating how good they are...........

If you are in Ottawa and thinking of going to the event here give me a shout.
The wife and I may just do that, are these dates right September 7-8: Aero Gatineau-Ottawa – Gatineau, QC ?

The same goes for anyone heading to Toronto for the International Airshow.

• Ottawa – Gatineau-Ottawa Airshow
  • Chicago – Air and Water Show
  • Atlantic City – Thunder Over The Boardwalk
  • New York – New York Airshow, Stewart International
  • Toronto – Canadian International Airshow. August 31-September 2nd
  • St. Louis – Spirit of St. Louis Airshow & STEM Expo
  • Portland-Hillsboro – The Oregon International Airshow
  • Los Angeles (Huntington Beach) – The Great Pacific Airshow

Got to wonder why these BAe Hawk jets are flying all the way over to N America to fly around demonstrating how good they are...........
Speaking from Nellis Air Base, Nevada, UK Defence Minister Mark Lancaster said:​
"I am delighted people all over the US and Canada will be able to see our world-famous Red Arrows in action. Previous tours have generated huge amounts of investment for the UK, and we hope the team lighting up the skies of two of our closest defence allies will bring more of the same."​
So far only Ottawa & Toronto get to see the Snowbirds display team and the Red Arrows on the same day. It may also be the 1st time Toronto has an F35 in the line up.

I hope that one of these days the RCAF will scrap the Tutors and equip the Snowbirds with Hawks. But I'm not holding my breath.
Buy a few more, you already have the skills...
1549656991136.png