News story: RAF becomes NATO Response Force lead

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Jan 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

So the NRF's catchphrase is no longer "Gott strafe England" and is now "does it have a pool and spa?"

• Like Like x 1
  3. Why have the Hermans sent someone who, despite being pretty fat, looks like he'd be quite at home strafing columns of Soviets refugees in his Fw190 and dressed him in his smartest uniform and we've sent some camp little mincer with no shoulders wearing working dress that doesn't fit him properly and needs tailoring to hide the fact that he has the upper body of an eight year old girl (and the face of someone who spends the weekend sniffing bus seats after young girls have sat on them)?

4. Calm down, that's not the air commodore, that's the civvie car park attendant at the Air Command building. Relax, FFS!

5. More to the point, WTF is 'electronic earfare'? A Kraftwerk album I've not heard of?

• Like Like x 3
  6. The NRF, known in my last NATO tour as No Response Foreseen, inc by the 4*!!

7. Did our rep get dressed in the dark? I appreciate that a smart uniform does not indicate effectiveness, but at least make the effort.

8. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Old Goring on the left is thinking, not for the first time "how the **** did dad get himself beaten by these clowns?"

9. [​IMG]

Herr General does cut quite a dash in his full regalia

[​IMG]

But our chap flew a Harrier.

10. but even the Luftwaffe had its share of badly dressed biffs...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

11. So Nick Nolte has a second career in the Luftwaffe?

12. I gather he had planned to wear a tunic with the top button undone but was advised that it would be tactless.

13. Perhaps that is the answer to his USAF Command Pilot Wings?