News story: Prince Harry qualifies as Apache commander

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Jul 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Isn't he colour blind?

3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Thought that that was the other one.

4. Good luck to him; I wouldn't care to be responsible for one of those contraptions.

5. He deserves it for not getting shot at over any of those places and bringing the 'copter' back in one piece!

• Like Like x 1
  6. ISTR my Aircraft Commander's checkride involved finding the Weetabix factory from Wallop and diverting into East Midlands airport for a bacon-butty.

7. Your trapper must have been in a bad mood that sounds terrible. Then again I'm so old I didn't have to do a command ride, it came free with that nice badge the wrinkly old general gave me.

8. Nope, Jim KP was fine. The Weetabix trip was to see his old employer and the -500 that he'd flown for a while before returning to the sausage factory. All-in-all a fun day out.

9. The other one. William can't tell his amber captions from his red ones. He's called Thunderbird because you only ever see him day VMC cavok, and with strings attached to the aircraft captain.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ahh my error, many thanks.

11. It's a little known fact that Gazelles stay in the air because the ground repels the pilots.

12. Quiche-eaters.

13. Never mind Jarrod - I seem to recall my late father once telling me that All Cats are Grey in the Dark ! - or something like that !

14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Wasn't that in a Skeeter, Grandad