Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Then they have to get their act together. The russian troll army in german fora is going ballistic after Merkels remarks weren't that nice and she did a little bit fingerpointing to Vladimir "Novichok" Putler and the Rodina.

Before I forget it, it was you nasty little Englanders and Scottishers that poisoned little Vlads best friend Nawalny.
Unpossible! There is no one in the UK Government with close enough connections to the Russian mob.

Well, none except the PM and his chief SPAD, anyway.

Away with your toxic comments.
Ah hit a nerve here, did I? The reaction of a guilty person from a guilty country.

On a more serious note our russian friends working the German sector do a fine job in flogging a dead horse, their standard script, further to dead in defense of their cuntry.

Then they have to get their act together. The russian troll army in german fora is going ballistic after Merkels remarks weren't that nice and she did a little bit fingerpointing to Vladimir "Novichok" Putler and the Rodina.

Before I forget it, it was you nasty little Englanders and Scottishers that poisoned little Vlads best friend Nawalny.
I think you'll find that's Vladolf "Novichok" Putler, Presi-Fuhrer for Life of the Soviet Fourth Reich.
1599209155905.png

Unpossible! There is no one in the UK Government with close enough connections to the Russian mob.

Well, none except the PM and his chief SPAD, anyway.
No no, it was those anti-russian chaps down in Porton Down, which after they piosoned the Skripals in Salisbury only a few Kilometres away fabricated Novichok with samples they've got from the BND. A classic false flag operation and only because Trump wants Nord Stream 2 stopped.
I have proof, fine specimens of russian fighters for justice and freedom told me so.

No no, it was those anti-russian chaps down in Porton Down, which after they piosoned the Skripals in Salisbury only a few Kilometres away fabricated Novichok with samples they've got from the BND. A classic false flag operation and only because Trump wants Nord Stream 2 stopped.
I have proof, fine specimens of russian fighters for justice and freedom told me so.
I suppose they were visiting the twin spires of the Kölner Dom. They are 157m high, dontcha know.

A police officer who was poisoned in the Salisbury Novichok attack has quit because he "can no longer do the job".
Det Sgt Nick Bailey was contaminated with the nerve agent at the home of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, the targets of the poisoning operation.
After returning to duty last year, he said the aftermath took "so much from me" and "I [have] had to admit defeat".
He worked for the police for 18 years and said he was "so sad" after wanting to be an officer since his teens.
Angus Macpherson, police and crime commissioner for Wiltshire, where Det Sgt Bailey worked, said throughout his career the officer has symbolised "dedication and a sense of public duty".
And in a statement, the force said he represents the "determination that all of us want to see in police officers across the country".

Salisbury Novichok-poisoned officer Nick Bailey quits

Det Sgt Nick Bailey's Twitter post. No doubt the conspiracy loons are hounding him after his statement.

A police officer who was poisoned in the Salisbury Novichok attack has quit because he "can no longer do the job".
Det Sgt Nick Bailey was contaminated with the nerve agent at the home of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, the targets of the poisoning operation.
After returning to duty last year, he said the aftermath took "so much from me" and "I [have] had to admit defeat".
He worked for the police for 18 years and said he was "so sad" after wanting to be an officer since his teens.
Angus Macpherson, police and crime commissioner for Wiltshire, where Det Sgt Bailey worked, said throughout his career the officer has symbolised "dedication and a sense of public duty".
And in a statement, the force said he represents the "determination that all of us want to see in police officers across the country".

Salisbury Novichok-poisoned officer Nick Bailey quits

Det Sgt Nick Bailey's Twitter post. No doubt the conspiracy loons are hounding him after his statement.

Sad outcome of this sorry tale. Hope he is treated well.