Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

The Kremlin spokesman called on Germany for a full exchange of information and foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova complained the Novichok allegations were not backed up by evidence. "Where are the facts, where are the formulas, at least some kind of information?" she asked.
Of course Moscow wants to know how Germany proved it was Novichok so fast. They needs to know what lies to tell, what facts to obfuscate, and how to hide their actions next time.

And your story will change (to create confusion and misdirection) in 3, 2, 1...
I suppose that mr.Navalny was poisoned just before the boarding to the plane in hope that he would die during the flight. In this case of course the poison would not be found. The case would be explained as 'sudden illness'.
Fortunately, mr.Navalny was saved by doctors in the city of Omsk.
Just now Russia-24 translates statement made by mrs.Zakharova - Russian MFA spokesperson. Expectedly she demands 'proof' - results of blood examination.

I suppose that mr.Navalny was poisoned just before the boarding to the plane in hope that he would die during the flight. In this case of course the poison would not be found. The case would be explained as 'sudden illness'.
Just now Russia-24 translates statement made by mrs.Zakharova - Russian MFA spokesperson. Expectedly she demands 'proof' - results of blood examination.
Do you mean just like the Skripals?
If they had stayed at home then they would have died in private, unable to call for help, unseen by the public, without being rushed to hospital and being placed under intensive care.

Despite the evidence of your GRU hitmen coming back and forth to Salisbury, avoiding tourist spots, lieing about snowdrifts, leaving Novichock traces in their flea put hotel while they partied for what could be among their last days alive, independently verified evidence from the OPCW, evidence presented in court about novichok in Dawns bloodstream, Russian intelligence being caught out attempting to hack OPCW systems, phone tapping the Skripal family still in Russia, disappearing GRU hitmen ...... there’s no proof that anything ever happened.

SOP in Russia ...... deny deny deny, to be followed by deflection and jackanory

In a hopeless attempt to make you lot think I'm not employed by the Moscow troll farm, my supervisor has told me to say that I suppose that mr.Navalny was poisoned just before the boarding to the plane in hope that he would die during the flight. In this case of course the poison would not be found. The case would be explained as 'sudden illness' and the whole world would believe it because Russians never lie. Honest, gospdin.
Fortunately, mr.Navalny was saved by doctors in the city of Omsk, who will all shortly be meeting with tragic accidents via a 10th floor balcony.
FTFY.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely:
Russian Baliffs Seize $460,000 From Navalny Ally

By AFP
Aug. 31, 2020

Bailiffs on Monday seized $460,000 from bank accounts belonging to Russian opposition activist Lyubov Sobol, she said, nearly a year after a court-ordered damages from her and opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
Russian Baliffs Seize $460,000 From Navalny Ally - The Moscow Times
Still chicken feed
But there are no proofs
It’s a western plot to discredit Russia:

The Kremlin spokesman called on Germany for a full exchange of information and foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova complained the Novichok allegations were not backed up by evidence. "Where are the facts, where are the formulas, at least some kind of information?" she asked.
click. First us then Germany. I have a nasty suspicious mind. I shall wait and see if some else makes another connection.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Of course Moscow wants to know how Germany proved it was Novichok so fast. They needs to know what lies to tell, what facts to obfuscate, and how to hide their actions next time.
Corbyn will be on hand to advise...

Further to GMB this morning were talking about the Putin issue and a Russian correspondent happened to mention the joint Russian German pipeline venture, which I have to confess had somewhat submerged itself and the US opposition to it. So here's a thought, could it be that Putin is sending a message to America about how impotent the EU is in relation to Russia with it's dependence on Russian energy at a time when the US is readjusting it's logistics in NATO, a quasi compliant Russian Satrap rather than a NATO ally. Mind games. Perhaps the issue isn't so much that we know- rather that nothing will happen.

TEEJ

Old-Salt
But there are no proofs
It’s a western plot to discredit Russia:

Well all the Russians have to do is provide the samples that were obviously taken when Navalny was in the Omsk hospital.

“When Alexey Navalny was admitted to the in-patient clinic, he was examined for a wide range of narcotics, synthetic substances, psychedelic drugs and medical substances, including cholinesterase inhibitors. The result was negative,” said Sabayev, chief of the acute poisoning unit at the Omsk emergency care hospital where Navalny was treated before being airlifted to Germany.

“Besides, he did not have a clinical picture, specific for poisoning with substances from the group of cholinesterase inhibitors,” Sabayev, who is also the top toxicologist in the Omsk Region and the Siberian Federal District, added. “As was already said earlier, we are ready to share with our German colleagues samples of Alexey Navalny’s biomaterial for their comprehensive study.”

From RT link

Have they mysteriously lost Navalny's blood samples?

Well all the Russians have to do is provide the samples that were obviously taken when Navalny was in the Omsk hospital.

“When Alexey Navalny was admitted to the in-patient clinic, he was examined for a wide range of narcotics, synthetic substances, psychedelic drugs and medical substances, including cholinesterase inhibitors. The result was negative,” said Sabayev, chief of the acute poisoning unit at the Omsk emergency care hospital where Navalny was treated before being airlifted to Germany.

“Besides, he did not have a clinical picture, specific for poisoning with substances from the group of cholinesterase inhibitors,” Sabayev, who is also the top toxicologist in the Omsk Region and the Siberian Federal District, added. “As was already said earlier, we are ready to share with our German colleagues samples of Alexey Navalny’s biomaterial for their comprehensive study.”

From RT link

Have they mysteriously lost Navalny's blood samples?
The samples must be shared with Germany, the OPCW and 118

Easy. Merkel is a Russian agent - it was in her briefing notes.

TEEJ

Old-Salt

So why don't the Russians simply invite an international team of doctors or even the OPCW to analyse Navalny's blood within Russia? No doubt any samples have been ordered destroyed or removed from the Omsk hospital. See how easy it would have been to show up the Germans and the West? Of course they can't do it with the samples from Omsk. Will they try it with samples taken from last year when Navalny was in prison and sent to hospital for tests or to they indicate an earlier attempt to poison him?

Then they have to get their act together. The russian troll army in german fora is going ballistic after Merkels remarks weren't that nice and she did a little bit fingerpointing to Vladimir "Novichok" Putler and the Rodina.

Before I forget it, it was you nasty little Englanders and Scottishers that poisoned little Vlads best friend Nawalny.

Then they have to get their act together. The russian troll army in german fora is going ballistic after Merkels remarks weren't that nice and she did a little bit fingerpointing to Vladimir "Novichok" Putler and the Rodina.

Before I forget it, it was you nasty little Englanders and Scottishers that poisoned little Vlads best friend Nawalny.
Away with your toxic comments.

Euronews last night were very exercised about the issue. In particular the Polish PM is almost incandescent and wants the EU to do more. Merkel is now coming under pressure to suspend the pipeline which is a year from completion and she is reluctant to do that. The EU is only considering personal sanctions at the moment. Obviously the Yanks would like the EUropean Gas market, but that itself means the EU won’t drive renewables.

Well she did start off in Agit Prop for East Germany, so not really far fetched

Unpossible! There is no one in the UK Government with close enough connections to the Russian mob.

Well, none except the PM and his chief SPAD, anyway.

Away with your toxic comments.
Ah hit a nerve here, did I? The reaction of a guilty person from a guilty country.

On a more serious note our russian friends working the German sector do a fine job in flogging a dead horse, their standard script, further to dead in defense of their cuntry.

I think you'll find that's Vladolf "Novichok" Putler, Presi-Fuhrer for Life of the Soviet Fourth Reich.
1599209155905.png

Latest Threads