Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

I was quite sceptical, about the use of this group of agents in Salisbury but it appears as if, whoever administered this, that they have been working on refining it. Would it be fair to say that the Agent has been refined so that it can be delivered precisely, without contaminating the person(s) administering the Agent?. I am amused but not surprised, to find that yet again I've been an idiot! and that Salisbury on balance was actually carried out by a 'Russian' , wether 'state funded' is probably debatable, as is this attack. It does look though like it was done 'on behalf' of Putin by an 'admirer' maybe? :frustrated::scratch:

He doesn't care about International Opinion, or what can be considered the norms of decency.

This is about warning future Skripals or Navalnys. Cross me and you suffer, and who cares about the innocents around you.
I know that, you know that but it sounds curious that he allowed the patient to be released in Germany. Now why would he do that? I mean the man could have been allowed to die in a Russian hospital. So it smacks to me of an alternative motive, perhaps re Ukraine, perhaps Belorus, perhaps Syria Related. EU to butt out? But then France Runs EU FP. Intriguing isn’t it.

It does appear rather blatant now. Vlad appears to be on the prod, just wondering what the motive is? Is he trying to prove he’s untouchable?
Pretty much. Four things point to the timing. Principally I believe it was his (Navalny) impending release of yet more corruption in Russia. There’s also by elections to the Douma on 13th September, then there’s what’s ongoing in Belarus and finally the ongoing protests in Khabarovsk.

Slime

LE
Pretty much. Four things point to the timing. Principally I believe it was his (Navalny) impending release of yet more corruption in Russia. There’s also by elections to the Douma on 13th September, then there’s what’s ongoing in Belarus and finally the ongoing protests in Khabarovsk.

I’ll add a comment elsewhere, but have wondered recently if the recent head of the Russian anti doping agency has decided to give tea and coffee a miss for a while :)

I’ll add a comment elsewhere, but have wondered recently if the recent head of the Russian anti doping agency has decided to give tea and coffee a miss for a while :)
And almond slices too, just in case they decide to go old school.

I'm just waiting for the troll collective take on this.

Maybe they will just wisely stay away.

@184461 @KGB_resident
They need to get the "correct" version of events fed to them from their criminal (and rampantly ghey) master at the Kremlin before they post, on account of them not having a death wish.
1599069535649.png

I hope their personal moral vacuums justify the extra Turnip .
Turnip? TURNIP?! TURNIP?!!!

I'll have you know they'll accept payment in nothing less than the finest quality beetroots! Turnips are for ignorant peasants.

Oh...

Right...

My apologies.

But there are no proofs
It’s a western plot to discredit Russia:

The Kremlin spokesman called on Germany for a full exchange of information and foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova complained the Novichok allegations were not backed up by evidence. "Where are the facts, where are the formulas, at least some kind of information?" she asked.

I'm just waiting for the troll collective take on this.

Maybe they will just wisely stay away.

@184461 @KGB_resident
I'm ready to believe that mr.Navalny was poisoned and it was authorised by mr.Putin.
Mr.Navalny became a real headache for corrupted Putin's regime. His removal from political stage was planed using different means. Previously I thought that he will be just jailed. I was not right.

I'm ready to believe that mr.Navalny was poisoned and it was authorised by mr.Putin.
Mr.Navalny became a real headache for corrupted Putin's regime. His removal from political stage was planed using different means. Previously I thought that he will be just jailed. I was not right.
Novichok, the same as Salisbury then eh?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely:
Russian Baliffs Seize $460,000 From Navalny Ally

By AFP
Aug. 31, 2020

Bailiffs on Monday seized $460,000 from bank accounts belonging to Russian opposition activist Lyubov Sobol, she said, nearly a year after a court-ordered damages from her and opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
Russian Baliffs Seize $460,000 From Navalny Ally - The Moscow Times

Slime

LE
And your story will change (to create confusion and misdirection) in 3, 2, 1...

Latest Threads