News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Slime

LE
It’s amusing to see the shitposter still doesn’t know the content of the Beeb programmes from seeing them.

Maybe his second version of whether he watched them was the lie, and his first version saying he HADNT watched them was the truth :)

Slime

LE
Today’s conundrums.

1. If a tree falls in a forest but nobody hears it did it make a sound?

2. If a tree falls in a forest, lots of people see and hear it fall, some of them take pictures of it falling while a few others take video footage of it falling which is then shown to many other people............But a troll in a different continent who had never seen the tree in the first place later said it didn’t even fall does that mean it didn’t make a sound?

Euclid

War Hero
Bet the monitoring psychologists are impressed that you can believe so much whilst being offered so little as 'proof'.
Good on ya, keep it up the country needs more drones like you.

Don't play coy. The story, up to that point, had been plod had no idea where they were.
Don't pretend that you knew any different at that point unless you're a bona fide psychic- which I doubt.

You're quoting an article by int's the Guardian's own Luke Harding?
You have researched him haven't you?
If there's another journalist to accompany Mark Urban in the dirty world of int then it's him.
He's the one who invented the Paul Manafort/ Assange fictional headline story that clumsily tried to connect Wikileaks and DJTrump to the evil Lord Vlad (Mwah,ha,ha).

View attachment 484562

Shame he got rumbled and exposed as the int-front charlatan that he is.
But he still comes in useful sometimes (like Urban).

View attachment 484563
He's one of the voices that are used when int wants to say something and everybodys link to that Harding propaganda-piece is no different.

Dawn's parents don't seem too happy, what with the Coroner's Inquest being put off every opportunity it comes up.
No doubt their brief will be useful in the months to come.
Michael Mansfield is like a dog with a bone.

View attachment 484566

I wonder if Charlie will get that million quid he was on about?
Who thinks there'll be a large out of court settlement before this all kicks off?

View attachment 484595

Lucky that Charlie's memory is not what it used to be and he's forgotten everything leading up to when Dawn OD'd.
Imagine if his memory suddenly came back.

Many, have you?
Right from the start honest Beeb was busy making the whole thing up.
Have a look at this thread. Nothing massively revelatory here just someone's recollection of what they saw outside Superdrug that day.

Then we have Charlie Rowley fishing the 'perfume box' out of the bin a full 2mths before it actually is supposed to have happened to make it appear to be directly linked to B/P.
The original cover was the 'perfume' was supposedly found by plod after a 11day house-search (of a small flat) on July 11th
The question of how, according to the original official narrative, the alleged perfume was in a bin that hadn't been emptied for 3+mths was thus dodged by Beeb.
After 3 mths that box had to be right down under lots and lots of other crap, it's a wonder that CR found it.
It's a good thing he has no recollection of events.
Skip-diving? My arsch.

Old Craig Murray is having a field day with this 'new' material that's just been introduced to the public after 27mths.

View attachment 484598

LOL.Whatever next?
Cock. Nothing more to add.

Polyester

Old-Salt
“Bet the monitoring psychologists are impressed that you can believe so much whilst being offered so little as 'proof'.
Good on ya, keep it up the country needs more drones like you”

Bees are drones. They do a tremendous amount of good whilst barely being noticed.

edited to add: apologies for the gash quotation but I’ll be fucked if I quote all of your lengthy post.

Bet the monitoring psychologists are impressed that you can believe so much whilst being offered so little as 'proof'.
Good on ya, keep it up the country needs more drones like you.

Don't play coy. The story, up to that point, had been plod had no idea where they were.
Don't pretend that you knew any different at that point unless you're a bona fide psychic- which I doubt.

You're quoting an article by int's the Guardian's own Luke Harding?
You have researched him haven't you?
If there's another journalist to accompany Mark Urban in the dirty world of int then it's him.
He's the one who invented the Paul Manafort/ Assange fictional headline story that clumsily tried to connect Wikileaks and DJTrump to the evil Lord Vlad (Mwah,ha,ha).

View attachment 484562

Shame he got rumbled and exposed as the int-front charlatan that he is.
But he still comes in useful sometimes (like Urban).

View attachment 484563
He's one of the voices that are used when int wants to say something and everybodys link to that Harding propaganda-piece is no different.

Dawn's parents don't seem too happy, what with the Coroner's Inquest being put off every opportunity it comes up.
No doubt their brief will be useful in the months to come.
Michael Mansfield is like a dog with a bone.

View attachment 484566

I wonder if Charlie will get that million quid he was on about?
Who thinks there'll be a large out of court settlement before this all kicks off?

View attachment 484595

Lucky that Charlie's memory is not what it used to be and he's forgotten everything leading up to when Dawn OD'd.
Imagine if his memory suddenly came back.

Many, have you?
Right from the start honest Beeb was busy making the whole thing up.
Have a look at this thread. Nothing massively revelatory here just someone's recollection of what they saw outside Superdrug that day.

Then we have Charlie Rowley fishing the 'perfume box' out of the bin a full 2mths before it actually is supposed to have happened to make it appear to be directly linked to B/P.
The original cover was the 'perfume' was supposedly found by plod after a 11day house-search (of a small flat) on July 11th
The question of how, according to the original official narrative, the alleged perfume was in a bin that hadn't been emptied for 3+mths was thus dodged by Beeb.
After 3 mths that box had to be right down under lots and lots of other crap, it's a wonder that CR found it.
It's a good thing he has no recollection of events.
Skip-diving? My arsch.

Old Craig Murray is having a field day with this 'new' material that's just been introduced to the public after 27mths.

View attachment 484598

LOL.Whatever next?

I think you need some time for inward reflection and self awareness. Here ya go:

from which this made me smile, CTERs are highly receptive to bullshit, by which I think they meant bullshit theories and the bullshitters spreading it.

And just a few take away points from the many listed those links, conspiraloons are generally lesser educated, of lower intelligence on average, disagreeable as individuals, bullshit magnets, sense of uniqueness and superiority and think they're right against all the evidence to the contrary.

Oh, and lets not forget that they're more likely to be loners and socially isolated, which explains why you couldn't figure out why both Sergey and Yulia could both touch the door handle when leaving or arriving. So, maybe get yourself tested for Schizotypy, after which try Tinder, have a sesh with a hooker or ladyboy or whatever...errrr.. relieves your pent up tension and rage, and then set about sorting yourself out. Thereya go.

Kerching, I'll send my bill later.

*Russian Troll*
After all this time and all your deflections you've all forgotten to answer the crux of the matter.

What have you seen as actual evidence from ukgov?
Given ukgov's long track-record of dirty deeds why are you so willing to go along with this nonsensical fiction?

Many of you have even said that you don't want to confirm with CCTV evidence what actually transpired in Wilts that day.
There's mindless group-think conditioning then there's this forum.
I'm still trying to find a difference.
Bees are drones. They do a tremendous amount of good whilst barely being noticed.
You're not doing very well are you? Bit of a free-thinker back in your day were you?
edited to add: apologies for the gash quotation but I’ll be fucked if I quote all of your lengthy post.
Use the reply box. Bottom right.

Polyester

Old-Salt
After all this time and all your deflections you've all forgotten to answer the crux of the matter.

Given ukgov's long track-record of dirty deeds why are you so willing to go along with this nonsensical fiction?

Many of you have even said that you don't want to confirm with CCTV evidence what actually transpired in Wilts that day.

You're not doing very well are you? Bit of a free-thinker back in your day were you?

Oh I’m very much still a free thinker now my Russian apologist friend. Much freer than you going by your post history. For instance, I have the ability to gain cognitive closure which you clearly don’t. I can critically consider, reflect and contemplate. And all whilst listening to liquid drum and base.

The more informed posters on here are running absolute rings around you. Personally I’m content to watch them. I wonder what your parents think of you? Or your teachers at school? That would be interesting to know.

I picture you now, all pasty white in your slightly whiffy clothes, in a small, damp and dimly lit flat with a sink full of dishes because your life is empty. Empty of friends or meaning.

I think I’ll stick to being an unimportant drone cheers.

Oh go on, read the links I posted. It may save you years of anguish and frustration.

*Russian Troll*
Oh I’m very much still a free thinker now my Russian apologist friend. Much freer than you going by your post history. For instance, I have the ability to gain cognitive closure which you clearly don’t. I can critically consider, reflect and contemplate. And all whilst listening to liquid drum and base.

The more informed posters on here are running absolute rings around you. Personally I’m content to watch them. I wonder what your parents think of you? Or your teachers at school? That would be interesting to know.

I picture you now, all pasty white in your slightly whiffy clothes, in a small, damp and dimly lit flat with a sink full of dishes because your life is empty. Empty of friends or meaning.

I think I’ll stick to being an unimportant drone cheers.
From the go completely off-topic and ad hom too boot?
Why don't you make a list of all the evidence you've been made aware of and post it?
Then explain why you believe a non-evidenced story?
I'd love to see it.
(Well done on locating the very hard to find reply box, bottom right)

Oh go on, read the links I posted. It may save you years of anguish and frustration.
You're boring me.
Why don't you make a list of all the evidence you've been made aware of too?
Just a thought.

I'm genuinely fascinated by the levels of compliance and conformity based on zero-evidence displayed by most of you poor suckers.

@Zemlyak

So, is it fair to say that you would contend that the shitposter is a troll in the pay of a foreign power who has mental health problems and a limited interaction with others but likes burly men and butt plugs?

Just started my shift so am a bit behind.

Polyester

Old-Salt
Why don't you make a list of all the evidence you've been made aware of and post it?
I'd love to see it.

You're boring me.
Just a thought.

I'm genuinely fascinated by the levels of compliance and conformity based on zero-evidence displayed by most of you poor suckers.
I believe in a well evidenced story, backed up by the foremost brains regarding NA in the world. I believe in a well regarded police force who have no axe to grind and the results of their investigation. I believe in the international community and its intelligence capabilities all pointing one direction. And I believe that Russia, with its previous behaviour is both capable and indeed proud of this attack.

An innocent woman died, how you can make money defending these people is beyond me.

You're boring me.
Just a thought.

Yes, but you're boring us, if you hadn't realised. You see, that's another trait. Just going on and on and on and on and on and on and on ……………….zzzzzz around the same buoy countless times.

Any road up.

Talk about deflection. You're the one doing it. You mentioned Charlie and his compensation claim and also Dawn's parent wanting more answers. Yeah, so? Where in that does it show they disagree with the BBC's production? They took part in it and contributed to it FFS, so it would seem they are happy with it.

And now you seem to have completely dropped your bollocking useless fanciful thought that both Sergey and Yulia couldn't both touch the door handle when entering or leaving the house. You've probably realised that in your lonely sorry existence with just your internet conspiracy friends to keep you company you just can't visualise what the outside world is like and how people live their lives.

We'll await your next fanciful invention made up to fit your conspiracy narrative.

@Zemlyak

So, is it fair to say that you would contend that the shitposter is a troll in the pay of a foreign power who has mental health problems and a limited interaction with others but likes burly men and butt plugs?

Just started my shift so am a bit behind.
:) ..... that was funny. I'm not sure anyone would actually pay him/her though. But he/she may like burly men and butt plugs.

Euclid

War Hero
I'd love to see it.

You're boring me.
Just a thought.

As you haven’t got a clue about this particular case, as evidenced by your increasingly unhinged and delusional rantings, perhaps you could share your theory about Jack the Ripper (who may or may not have been a Russian emigre).

Or maybe the one that Malaysian Airways MH370 was secretly hidden having had its autopilot hacked by the CIA and then rebadged as MH17 and then deliberately presented as a target to the Russian backed rebels just to discredit Putin.

As you haven’t got a clue about this particular case, as evidenced by your increasingly unhinged and delusional rantings, perhaps you could share your theory about Jack the Ripper (who may or may not have been a Russian emigre).

Or maybe the one that Malaysian Airways MH370 was secretly hidden having had its autopilot hacked by the CIA and then rebadged as MH17 and then deliberately presented as a target to the Russian backed rebels just to discredit Putin.
That actually has more credibility than anything any of the 353535 avatar occupants have ever come up with.

I wonder if @184461 knows that nobody reads his long and dreary posts.
Good job we have the private thread to discuss grown up things in a grown up manner like grown ups.

ETA: To add 'Have'.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
He is very bitter isn’t he? I wonder if it’s lack of prospects, chronic alcoholism or a life left unlived to its fullest?
But maybe in his mind he’s a secret agent, something like Double ‘O’ five and a quarter, licensed to bore.

Slime

LE
I’m almost disappointed we haven’t heard how using a car is not only the best way to remain unseen, but that using a car is the best way to be seen.

Or,
How watching ten minutes is really watching three hours.

I’d even settle for the theory on how having two front doors means you only have one door :)

Latest Threads