News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Polyester

Old-Salt
What, you haven't spotted the obvious propaganda all the way through from honest auntie Beeb?
The last one just leads on from the other propaganda pieces.
Remember when the BBC invented, in one of their efforts, that the Skripals were actually at home when our ninja assassins did the deed without getting spotted by anybody or any means?

They just dropped that on us, you remember.
You all then took it as gen, just because 'that's what auntie Beeb was now saying.'

The honest BBC also said this about their pitiful effort.
You see 'Based on True Events...' at the start of films that are vaguely like the real thing.
This may be another of BBC's caveats. Basically it means don't read too much into their effort.
And anyway it didn't really focus on what happened to the Skripals but attempted to galvanise anti-Ru sentiment by tugging at heart-strings etc etc.

'How could the Russians be so callous etc etc?...'

View attachment 484314

Your caveat was added for legal reasons as you may have spotted there were quite a few rewrites in the script.

You did notice them all, didn't you?
I'd hate to think you were missing out.
The whole world knows you’re lying comrade. The whole world considers Russia to be a corrupt, brutal and unfaithful country with a population so doused by drink they easily buy into a man like Putin. Our leaders may be occasionally weak, lack direction or make mistakes but they aren’t murderers and certainly not murderers by proxy.

I have a saying that I live by; “every dog has his day”. One day mother Russia will get hers.

118 said:
Remember when the BBC invented, in one of their efforts, that the Skripals were actually at home when our ninja assassins did the deed without getting spotted by anybody or any means?

They just dropped that on us, you remember.
You all then took it as gen, just because 'that's what auntie Beeb was now saying.'
No - that was available information already
It was a surprise to you

If you check the timeline picture you keep posting that implies their return home as well

Well thank you, I take it as a compliment.

Just as a side-line who else is waiting out for Ofcom to give lying auntie Beed a good rap over the knuckles for their obvious misrepresentation of the entire Skripal case portrayed through their documentaries and mockumentaries....and for making exceedingly bad television.
Failure to preserve due impartiality? That's a auntie Beeb strong-point isn't it?

Especially after their latest propaganda piece with all the rewrites and adjustments to the stuff they'd already fed us in the past.
What is good for the goose hasn't been as good for the gander thus far.

View attachment 484300
View attachment 484301

The hypocrisy is a bit much some times.

Instead of demanding the evidence be publicised the state-broadcaster is off making fictitious programs detailing what happened A-Z for the state and their int service?

As I said imagine if the Russians were the accuser here, your tune would soon change when it comes to full, or even partial, disclosure of evidence.
It really wouldn't be hard.
After all isn't the uk a wonderful utopia full of unicorns, happy people and honest politicians?

What could the uk have to hide by not even showing the 1st piece of proof?
They are scared.
At the end of the last episode of BBC's 3 parter on the Salisbury poisonings, they had the families of Dawn Sturgess, Tracy Daszkiewicz and her family, Nick Bailey and his family, Ross Cassidy and his family, Charlie Rowlie and his brother, all who were affected by or involved in the poisoning investigation, in footages showing them in real life. If they had any doubts about how the BBC portrayed the events they were involved in, then wouldn't you think they would raise issues?

So which it is, tinder, hooker, errrrr, one of the others that cater for exotic or weird requests? You need some relaxing (nudge nudge wink wink) therapy to calm you down and get the bile out of your system.

Polyester

Old-Salt
At the end of the last episode of BBC's 3 parter on the Salisbury poisonings, they had the families of Dawn Sturgess, Tracy Daszkiewicz and her family, Nick Bailey and his family, Ross Cassidy and his family, Charlie Rowlie and his brother, all who were affected by or involved in the poisoning investigation, in footages showing them in real life. If they had any doubts about how the BBC portrayed the events they were involved in, then wouldn't you think they would raise issues?

So which it is, tinder, hooker, errrrr, one of the others that cater for exotic or weird requests? You need some relaxing (nudge nudge wink wink) therapy to calm you down and get the bile out of your system.
He is very bitter isn’t he? I wonder if it’s lack of prospects, chronic alcoholism or a life left unlived to its fullest?

The BBC had an interview on R4 this morning with Luke Harding, former Guardian Correspondent in Moscow (who was PNGd). He is publishing a new book on the utter corruption of the Russian State (which is Putin, in effect) and details of collusion with Trump. He has a track record of writing brutally accurate accounts of Russia Today (SWIDT?).

JackSofty

War Hero
I hadn't dipped into this thread until today and have spent most of the last hour glued to the screen in fascination and bewilderment.
My sides and my diaphragm are aching from having to hold in the longest and deepest guffaws.
Can we keep him pleeeeease? I will walk him every day and clean up his poo, every day. Honest.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Last edited:
He is very bitter isn’t he? I wonder if it’s lack of prospects, chronic alcoholism or a life left unlived to its fullest?
He does come across as having...…..errrr……..issues.

I think the pretend Australian sun has got to his head, as well as being a conspiraloon to start with.

Polyester

Old-Salt
Am I correct in thinking that those individuals whom naturally gravitate to conspiracy usually have a lower ability to think critically? Possibly a lower standard of education?

It seems that way to me.

Mrs Slocombe

Old-Salt
The BBC had an interview on R4 this morning with Luke Harding, former Guardian Correspondent in Moscow (who was PNGd). He is publishing a new book on the utter corruption of the Russian State (which is Putin, in effect) and details of collusion with Trump. He has a track record of writing brutally accurate accounts of Russia Today (SWIDT?).
Yeah erm see above...

Can we keep him pleeeeease? I will walk him every day and clean up his poo, every day. Honest.
It has been a source of entertainment for the last few years. It flips between Novichok, the White Helmets (fnaaar),Manchester Arena as false flag, West is bad and so on. Never a criticism of Vladimir Putin; that burly guy who just doesn't have a butt plug.

You can keep him as long as you give him his worming treatment.

118 said:
.... there were quite a few rewrites in the script.

You did notice them all, didn't you?
I'd hate to think you were missing out.
Have you spotted any ?
(Other than links to other people’s feedback which turn out to be untrue if you actually watch the programmes)

Alas I don't seem to be the only one playing without a full deck of absolute facts.
We all are, since day1, week1.
The majority of you have (for some inexplicable reason) chosen to go with a ukgov narrative that is really light on facts and heavily based on conjecture and an unbelievable story-line.
It's as though the last few times we were lied to didn't cross your minds.

What this was actually about- I have no idea.
There never was any NA.
This is just another shock-and-awe anti-Ru story. One out of the many.
There is plenty of evidence, just because it hasn't all been placed in the public domain doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

C

Am I correct in thinking that those individuals whom naturally gravitate to conspiracy usually have a lower ability to think critically? Possibly a lower standard of education?

It seems that way to me.
Cters, or conspiraloons as I like to call them, have traits such as:
uncritical suspicion of everything,
very low level of trust in authority and the mainstream,
do not believe in coincidence (anything that happens is due to a plan),
always think the powers that be are out to control the population with events like 9/11, Covid 19, the Lee Rigby killing as proof of this,
see any anomalies also as proof of some plan,
tendency to argue from incredulity and ignorance such as the computing power on the Apollo mission landers was less than in their iPhone therefore the moon landings couldn't have happened ignoring the fact that all the computing was done beforehand and the computers, such they were, were in the control centre, duh,
tendency to accept loony ideas and ignore rational explanations.

That's some of it, .....oh and some of them being thick like 118118.

Slime

LE
Today is a special day imho.
After 27 months of absolute bollocks from the shitposter I feel he has actually bettered any of his precious crap. He slipped in an innocent looking post that had me laughing out loud.

Now, while many things are so obvious as to need no explaination, such as the suit for NBC/CRBN being universally known as a noddy suit, todays post was a classic.

After 27 months of the shitposter copy and pasting links he clearly didn’t understand in the slightest, or of posting the same video sometimes day after day...............and still not understanding the content of what he had posted he today went even better.

He asserted that as he posted links from a Slovakian website for the BBC salisbury programmes it meant he HAD watched them.

Just let that sink in.........how many times have we seen the ‘Hamish video’ posted............followed by the shitposter using that vid to make some bizarre claim............well, today he is telling us that HE HAS known he has been wrong all aling each and every time he posted the video.

Slime

LE
As an add on, and for extra comedy value.

All I need to decide know is which of his versions I need to believe

Do I believe him when he said he stopped watching after ten minutes and gave up (but hadn’t seen something shown on screen under three minutes)

Or

Do I believe he didn’t watch more than ten minutes and gave up BUT HAS watched all three shows.

Hmmm, tough call.

*Russian Troll*
The whole world knows you’re lying comrade. The whole world considers Russia to be a corrupt, brutal and unfaithful country with a population so doused by drink they easily buy into a man like Putin. Our leaders may be occasionally weak, lack direction or make mistakes but they aren’t murderers and certainly not murderers by proxy.

I have a saying that I live by; “every dog has his day”. One day mother Russia will get hers.
Bet the monitoring psychologists are impressed that you can believe so much whilst being offered so little as 'proof'.
Good on ya, keep it up the country needs more drones like you.

No - that was available information already
It was a surprise to you
Don't play coy. The story, up to that point, had been plod had no idea where they were.
Don't pretend that you knew any different at that point unless you're a bona fide psychic- which I doubt.

You're quoting an article by int's the Guardian's own Luke Harding?
You have researched him haven't you?
If there's another journalist to accompany Mark Urban in the dirty world of int then it's him.
He's the one who invented the Paul Manafort/ Assange fictional headline story that clumsily tried to connect Wikileaks and DJTrump to the evil Lord Vlad (Mwah,ha,ha).

1592995280119.png

Shame he got rumbled and exposed as the int-front charlatan that he is.
But he still comes in useful sometimes (like Urban).

1592995449095.png

He's one of the voices that are used when int wants to say something and everybodys link to that Harding propaganda-piece is no different.

Dawn's parents don't seem too happy, what with the Coroner's Inquest being put off every opportunity it comes up.
No doubt their brief will be useful in the months to come.
Michael Mansfield is like a dog with a bone.

1592995688818.png

I wonder if Charlie will get that million quid he was on about?
Who thinks there'll be a large out of court settlement before this all kicks off?

1592996316652.png

Lucky that Charlie's memory is not what it used to be and he's forgotten everything leading up to when Dawn OD'd.
Imagine if his memory suddenly came back.

Have you spotted any ?
(Other than links to other people’s feedback which turn out to be untrue if you actually watch the programmes)
Many, have you?
Right from the start honest Beeb was busy making the whole thing up.
Have a look at this thread. Nothing massively revelatory here just someone's recollection of what they saw outside Superdrug that day.

Then we have Charlie Rowley fishing the 'perfume box' out of the bin a full 2mths before it actually is supposed to have happened to make it appear to be directly linked to B/P.
The original cover was the 'perfume' was supposedly found by plod after a 11day house-search (of a small flat) on July 11th
The question of how, according to the original official narrative, the alleged perfume was in a bin that hadn't been emptied for 3+mths was thus dodged by Beeb.
After 3 mths that box had to be right down under lots and lots of other crap, it's a wonder that CR found it.
It's a good thing he has no recollection of events.
Skip-diving? My arsch.

Old Craig Murray is having a field day with this 'new' material that's just been introduced to the public after 27mths.

1592998352600.png

LOL.Whatever next?

Latest Threads