News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Russian agent may have limited mental capacity after nerve attack
Samples of blood taken from Skripal and his daughter requested by OPCW and agreed by a Judge. The Judge also said "....their mental capacity might be compromised to an unknown and so far unascertained degree,”:
A London court gave permission for blood samples to be taken from the Skripals for examination by chemical weapons inspectors to confirm the conclusion of Britain’s Porton Down military research laboratory.

An unidentified doctor who is treating the Skripals said they were both heavily sedated and unable to communicate, and that it was not possible to assess when or to what extent either may regain mental capacity, according to the court’s ruling.

“The precise effect of their exposure on their long term health remains unclear, albeit medical tests indicate that their mental capacity might be compromised to an unknown and so far unascertained degree,” Judge David Williams said in his ruling.
Stable and treated “...... on the basis they would wish to be kept alive” according to the Doctor:
They were both in a physically stable condition and were being treated “on the basis they would wish to be kept alive”, the doctor said, according to Williams’s ruling at the London’s Court of Protection, which makes decisions about the welfare of people who are unable to do so themselves.

Williams said the application to take the samples had been made urgently on Tuesday. Both Skripal and his daughter were critical but stable, although he added: “It is not inconceivable that their condition could rapidly deteriorate”
Previous blood samples taken by Porton Down indicated Novichok "...or closely related agent,” :
Judge Williams said an unidentified analyst from Porton Down had given evidence that blood samples taken from the Skripals indicated exposure to a nerve agent. “The samples tested positive for the presence of a Novichok class nerve agent or closely related agent,” his ruling said.
Greece and Hungary asking for the joint EU statement to be watered down:
Reluctance from countries - Greece and Hungary among them - means a draft joint statement by EU leaders now says only that they take “extremely seriously” London’s assessment that it was highly likely Russia was responsible for the attack.

Please show some respect for the Leader of the Opposition.

The spech he made in that vid needs to be watched from the very start of him speaking.
It would show him thanking PMTM for giving him sight of her statement in advance of her speaking in the commons.
The fact he had already had time to be given official answers (and possibly 'restricted' answers) before PMQs makes his speech and line of questioning all the more silly, and pretty much why his shadow cabinet went into instant overdrive to disagree with him inho.

With all the certainty that god exists. One needs to define what real evidence is first and then there is none. Vote for brexit without understanding the consequences. Read only populist versions of an event and become an expert. Insult all who show doubt. Join a lynch mob in a sea of cognitive bias.

This is Arrse.
Britain has done it again...self harm based upon zero evidence premature conclusions. Waiting for some tangible evidence before humiliated the entire country would have been prudent.
It’s almost like English isn’t it?

Proof?...evidence?....none, let's attack doubters... This is the strange world of hatred fuelled by daft old farts wearing their S6 at a keyboard 24/7... Time to shovel an extra 10" of top soil onto your nuclear shelter in the allotment chaps.

I'm embarrassed for you...

Oh **** off you twat
Why don't you have him on Ignore? If you stop speaking to him I'll stop being confused as to whom you are slating, especially since it'll usually be me instead.

Oh **** off you twat
Why don't you have him on Ignore? If you stop speaking to him I'll stop being confused as to whom you are slating, especially since it'll usually be me instead.
I know what you mean but putting too many of the Russian trolls on ignore makes the threads a bit disjointed and sometimes it’s gratifying to remind them of their place in the order of things

Last edited:
Higgsy is not a Russian Troll. He is highly eccentric but definitely not from the East.
But he's still a troll. An Occidental rather than an Oriental one, but still a troll.

Proof?...evidence?....none, let's attack doubters...
Ah, more pigeon shouting from the RT (not so) ‘useful idiot’.
This is the strange world of hatred fuelled by daft old farts wearing their S6 at a keyboard 24/7... Time to shovel an extra 10" of top soil onto your nuclear shelter in the allotment chaps.
I’ve got a GSR thanks. If it’s such a strange world and you feel out of it, why keep coming back to shout at pigeons?
I pity you

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Proof?...evidence?....none, let's attack doubters... This is the strange world of hatred fuelled by daft old farts wearing their S6 at a keyboard 24/7... Time to shovel an extra 10" of top soil onto your nuclear shelter in the allotment chaps.

Speaking of evidence, still awaiting yours old chap.

Don't just be embarrassed for us.
Be embarrassed for the EU and all it's leaders.

EU recalls Russia ambassador over spy row

It's almost as if there was an overwhelming body of evidence to suggest that Russia was responsible.
Oh and if you're going to be embarrassed for me, at least have the decency to post in a contrite manner.

It will be almost impossible to find conclusive evidence in this case. It's going to be a 'who dunnit' for history to speculate...
I personally doubt that Putin is daft enough to 'feck-up' such a crime... It was probably a double-treble bluff by the CIA or MI5... a conspiracy theorists dream. The only thing that is concrete for sure is that old farts from the 'Cold War' are 'poisoned' by the same nonsense as a buffoon called Boris who should have been sacked ages ago.

It will be almost impossible to find conclusive evidence in this case. It's going to be a 'who dunnit' for history to speculate...
I personally doubt that Putin is daft enough to 'feck-up' such a crime... It was probably a double-treble bluff by the CIA or MI5... a conspiracy theorists dream. The only thing that is concrete for sure is that old farts from the 'Cold War' are 'poisoned' by the same nonsense as a buffoon called Boris who should have been sacked ages ago.
Tut! Sheeple, eh?

Latest Threads