News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Slime

LE
Good story on the Comms War

That contained all factual stuff, but there is a bigger picture that Russia can’t get past no matter how hard it tries.

The people of the world on the whole know the Russian state lie and cheat. The Russian population know the Russian state lie and cheat.

While an average Russian may feel other governments may be unfairly placing sanctions on average Russian citizens, they also see first hand that their own government is corrupt and untrustworthy.

The irony to the above being that the more money or time the Russian state put into disinformation the more their own population fail to believe them.

The point in the article about Putin denying Thursday is Thursday is not a surprise in any way to the average Russian, they wouldn’t believe him but are simply resigned to the fact he tells lies.

The multiple made up scenarios the Russian trolls post in this thread make no difference to us whatsoever.

While we can laugh at them, or correct their lies we do of course continue to chat in an adult manner away from the open thread.

I'll make you a wager.
Prove to me that this was the Russian state using a weapons-grade highly deadly nerve agent (that turned out to only have a 15% mortality rate) that possessed no cross-contamination properties not even in a room where it had been sprayed and spilled?

Do that and I may gladly concede.

No ballbag links you pleb, they don't count for shit.
Prove to me that you're not a conspiraloon knob.

Slime

LE
Prove to me that you're not a conspiraloon knob.
Sadly for him, it seems he was thread banned for being a conspiraloon knob.

I suppose If I had read further posts I would have found that out. Ah well, I guess we may never get to see his proof. :)
We have seen his proof that he is not a conspiraloon knob. It don’t add up and established that he is a conspiraloon knob

[QUOTE="118”]
I'll make you a wager.
Prove to me that this was the Russian state
[/QUOTE]
The ‘official narrative’ is not that the Russian state did the deed, the position is that with past actions, patterns etc that it is “highly likely” that the Russian state is responsible and that the highest level endorsed and / or ordered the deed.
Proof may be held, but if so then that is intelligence led - something that his paymasters want to know
It’s not something that would be posted on the internet by anybody in the know

[QUOTE="118”]
using a weapons-grade highly deadly nerve agent
[/QUOTE]
which has been identified and verified by independent scientists .... but ”la la la” 118s not listening
[QUOTE="118”]
(that turned out to only have a 15% mortality rate)
[/QUOTE]
other that 118s problems with numbers that keep changing, the mortality rate is not 100%. Which of course is subject to how the nerve agent was delivered and made its way to each person
..... and let’s not forget the evidence presented in a court of law with regard to novichock being present I the deceased
[QUOTE="118”]
that possessed no cross-contamination properties
[/QUOTE]
Which is repeatedly proven to be wrong. Cross contamination occurred.
Preventative measures also having been taken
[QUOTE="118”]
not even in a room where it had been sprayed and spilled?
[/QUOTE]
Cross contamination did occur in a room where it was sprayed and spilled
However not sprayed and spilled to the extent that 118 likes to make up
Repeatedly reminded of it not occurring as he described
[QUOTE="118”]

Do that and I may gladly concede.

[/QUOTE]
Clearly not. Unless 118 thinks that ‘concede’ means going quiet for a while then coming back with a complete reset
[QUOTE="118”]

No ballbag links you pleb, they don't count for shit.
[/QUOTE]
118 does not like #bellingcat links, because they make his bosses look stupid and incompetent

118 said:
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/syria.161743/page-825#post-9741232

I threw up massive problems for you lot trying to push 'ze Russians done it' with the Skripals.
No you haven’t

118 said:
You all relied on duty, emotion and programming whereas I relied on the given evidence.
I’ve provided you evidence and a full breakdown of my thought process following evidence, articles, local knowledge and also first hand accounts.

118 said:
There never has been any evidence, proof or facts shown in the public arena....
As opposed to when facts have been posted publicly and in court

118 said:
Not even one fact to actually prove anything against anyone, let alone against the Russian state.
Hence “highly likely” .... and you still have not managed to identify why evidence needs to be shown to us

118 said:
We could always lump the complete lack of '1st responder' cross-contamination in Douma
Was there no cross contamination in Douma ?

118 said:
with the complete lack of cross-conmtamination
There was certainly not a lack of cross contamination in Salisbury

118 said:
with the Skripal event where plod were in/out, having sleepovers in the Skripals' home for the 2weeks leading up to the discovery that the front door had the largest amount of 'the most toxic nerve agent known to man' painted on it.
Largest trace.

What quantity would that be?

118 said:
Broadcast today on BBC Radio Wiltshire: Ben Prater - Novichok Anniversary - BBC Sounds

01:08.00- Karen Gardner:

“By the Tuesday (H hr+36+) sites across the city were being cordoned off, including Zizzi’s restaurant and the Mill pub. I was here that morning in Christie Miller Road outside Sergei Skripal’s house” (…)

Now, as the counter-terrorism Network and the Metropolitan Police officers were taking over the investigation, Wiltshire Police were here in some numbers, a handful of officers going in and out of the house, not all wearing protective clothing, carrying drinks flasks and sandwich wrappers. We didn’t know then how infamous that front door was going to become (…) ”

This carried on for 2 wks.

Nobody taking any precautions for chem contamination.
Weren’t they? Absolutely no precautions taken at all?

118 said:
Not one case of cross-contamination was ever recorded.
Wrong

118 said:
Just like Douma and other CW events in Idlib cross-contamination with CW is not a concern .

Just like Tommnika thinks- Nerve agents and chemical weapons are only lethal if you're aware of their existence..
Wrong

118 said:
All other times they're completely harmless and never cross-contaminate.

Pah, proper PPE is for girls.

Slime

LE
No you haven’t

I’ve provided you evidence and a full breakdown of my thought process following evidence, articles, local knowledge and also first hand accounts.

As opposed to when facts have been posted publicly and in court

Hence “highly likely” .... and you still have not managed to identify why evidence needs to be shown to us

Was there no cross contamination in Douma ?

There was certainly not a lack of cross contamination in Salisbury

Largest trace.

What quantity would that be?

Weren’t they? Absolutely no precautions taken at all?

Wrong

Wrong
Don’t you feel sorry for the poor little troll.

He doesnt want to talk about the recent thread subject.

KGB said there was a fist fight, the shitposter said that was lies, but of course hasn’t said KGB was incorrect.

The shitposter wants (others it seems) to stick to the thread subject, so shall we discuss the fist fight KGB mentioned?

Who is right a out it, KGB or the shitposter.
KGB popped in an article, whereas the shitposter swamped up with an overwhelming..............Oh, nothing actually ;)

He doesnt want to talk about the recent thread subject.

KGB said there was a fist fight, the shitposter said that was lies, but of course hasn’t said KGB was incorrect.

Funny that, it’s almost as if he just transmits and never reads anything

Slime

LE
@tommikka.
Funny that, it’s almost as if he just transmits and never reads anything
It can seem that way. :)

Today‘s ‘trolls mean treats’ item has ended up being a large bar of Sainsbury’s fruit and nut chocolate :)

I was going to enlighten Boumer on the reward scheme but his PM‘s are turned off.

Slime

LE
I wonder if ‘Banny McBanface’ will pop in to comment :)

@tommikka.

It can seem that way. :)

Today‘s ‘trolls mean treats’ item has ended up being a large bar of Sainsbury’s fruit and nut chocolate :)

I was going to enlighten Boumer on the reward scheme but his PM‘s are turned off.
Given the thread, I initially misread that as Salisbury's fruit & nut chocolate.
FFS, is he still peddling his lies?
I don't suppose there's the slightest chance that he's explained the presence of two known & proven GRU agents being in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a NA developed in Russia?

Slime

LE
Given the thread, I initially misread that as Salisbury's fruit & nut chocolate.
FFS, is he still peddling his lies?
I don't suppose there's the slightest chance that he's explained the presence of two known & proven GRU agents being in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a NA developed in Russia?
No, no chance he has explained that :)
But he is constantly referring to Salisbury in the Syria thread.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/syria.161743/page-829#post-9748676
Brought over from the Syria thread

118 said:
After trying to screw me over after I wrote a bit about Skripal, you have now decided to try your luck for a 2nd time by trying to move the subject away from OPCW making up stuff.....back to Skripal.
Ooooh didn't you think about everyone noticing your huge double-standards?

You're still trying to authenticate the fairy tale that a heroin-addict spilled 'the most lethal NA known to man' on his hands, one that is much more potent than VX,, and it was all negated just by him washing his hands under the tap?
He spilt novichock. But how much did he spill? Where was it spilled? He washed away the spill.

118 said:
At this stage of my reply it sounds like a wind-up, doesn't it?
Unbelievable BS... VX x 600-800% negated with only a rinse of the hands?
No. It was not negated by rinsing his hands, that’s why he ended up in hospital and will still suffer from the effects

118 said:
And this has been believed by the masses?

Apparently so

118 said:
Then after going out for methodone, beer and bbq (and not cross-contaminating a single individual or object)
Well - he did rinse away the spillage, so he wasn’t carrying a layer of novichock to deposit everywhere.
However - do you really know that there was no cross contamination at all?

118 said:
he decided to drop back at his NA-addled small digs with his bezzer, who had also been in the NA-addled digs since the morning but was absolutely fine and never had any med problems- ever?

No symptoms published & not listed as affected. Are you sure that he has not had any medical problems?
However they were not handling material that was radiating. There was novichock which has been delivered & transmitted in a manner requiring contact.

118 said:
Heroin-addict then collapsed and the ambulance was called, along with the HAZMAT crash-out team from Swindon Fire Brigade also wewnt in case it was another NA event but when they couldn't find a trace of anything NA-like in Amesbury that evening, they RTB.
Are you sure that they COULD not find any trace of a nerve agent? All you have is a tweet that they attended and their services were not required

118 said:
Then addict went 4days being treated for an opiod OD.

Monitored and treated for symptoms

118 said:
Then after 4 days our addict was diagnosed as having been poisoned with 'the most lethal nerve agent ever, 6-8x VX!'
Then 2weeks later our heroin-addict leaves hospital looking like he's been on holiday to the Med.

Being off the heroin helped. Being in hospital and receiving treatment helped.
Surprisingly & contrary to the Daily Mail, the NHS let people out in better health then they arrive.
However - he’s not ‘fully cured’

118 said:
Yes, water is used to decontaminate.
As I said many, many times in the past.....'Copious amounts of water...'

Along with flushing all mucus-membrane for a good-while, changing clothing, airing the contamination-point (if inside).
Our heroin-addict is self-reported to have done exactly none of these.

Probably because he wasn’t trained in decontamination and didn’t know what he had. However washing hands after a spill is pretty much common sense. Having done so is why he is alive as opposed to being dead

118 said:
What was your point again?
Do I think the junkie is telling the truth of the matter?

I don’t know what you believe

118 said:
You going to grass me up now after replying on an incorrect thread?
When I've been censored from the other one?

If you have anything to add rather than repeating yourself you can request reinstatement from a moderator, or you could open a new thread with new information
In the meantime, I’m happy to act as your PA and copy over for you

He's back. He took his time to work out what his angle was, but after a few days he found out what points he was allowed to bring up.

BTW are you aware of the recent goings on with the Skripal case?
I know you are NFI and have zero interest after actually closing that thread down as you had nothing to back up your anomaly-ridden official story.
That thread weirdly seems to have ground to a complete halt now.

There's nothing like a sore, under-informed loser and there are a lot on here.
The majority of you would find it hard to tie your own shoelaces.
That's where cheating and thread-banning comes in.

The Sturgess's have taken on Michael Mansfield QC as their brief.

The family’s barrister, Michael Mansfield QC, argued in submissions to the coroner that the hearing ought to be an “article-two inquest”, that which closely examined the role of the state.

Explaining the limits he was proposing to set, Coroner Ridley said: “It is my view that matters such as why Mr Skripal was living in Salisbury and what he was doing, insofar as any involvement with UK or other intelligence agencies, falls outside the scope.”
(what a surprise?)

A preliminary inquest hearing is due to take place in February. No date for the full inquest has been set.

Oh and where are the Skripals?

LOL.
Yes, we were aware of David Ridleys ruling.
You appear to have failed to notice that he finds that the presence of Sergei Skripal is not relevant to the inquest on Dawns death, but that the two suspects who travelled under the names Petrov & Boshirov, who are understood to be GRU agents acting on behalf of the Russian state in the attempted murder of Sergei Skripal are relevant.
That means that the coroner considers that the presence of Sergei Skripal, a former intelligence officer living in Salisbury was not the cause of Dawns death, and that the two alleged agents are relevant to the inquest.

The Skripals are safely avoiding further attempts on their lives.
Where are the tourists/business men?

I'll drop this over to the relevant thread so that you aren't missing out.

Slime

LE
He's back. He took his time to work out what his angle was, but after a few days he found out what points he was allowed to bring up.

It’s funny really, he is just literally clueless.

What has been making me laugh for some time now are all the good or positive stories around the Salisbury issues and the silence showed by trolls on the positives.

It’s hilarious that due to the shitposters idiocy he was banned from the very thread he wanted to post in :)

I think it’s got to the stage where even if this thread was closed it wouldn’t make any difference to the ongoing conversation as the adult or sensible narrative would just carry on elsewhere.

I saw that the shitposter was trying to re write the definition of collateral damage, and trying to imply it meant deaths from the intended target, rather than everyone else’s version whereby it means unintended deaths that weren’t the primary target.

I saw that the shitposter was trying to re write the definition of collateral damage, and trying to imply it meant deaths from the intended target, rather than everyone else’s version whereby it means unintended deaths that weren’t the primary target.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Latest Threads