News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Slime

LE
Good story on the Comms War

That contained all factual stuff, but there is a bigger picture that Russia can’t get past no matter how hard it tries.

The people of the world on the whole know the Russian state lie and cheat. The Russian population know the Russian state lie and cheat.

While an average Russian may feel other governments may be unfairly placing sanctions on average Russian citizens, they also see first hand that their own government is corrupt and untrustworthy.

The irony to the above being that the more money or time the Russian state put into disinformation the more their own population fail to believe them.

The point in the article about Putin denying Thursday is Thursday is not a surprise in any way to the average Russian, they wouldn’t believe him but are simply resigned to the fact he tells lies.

The multiple made up scenarios the Russian trolls post in this thread make no difference to us whatsoever.

While we can laugh at them, or correct their lies we do of course continue to chat in an adult manner away from the open thread.

I'll make you a wager.
Prove to me that this was the Russian state using a weapons-grade highly deadly nerve agent (that turned out to only have a 15% mortality rate) that possessed no cross-contamination properties not even in a room where it had been sprayed and spilled?

Do that and I may gladly concede.

No ballbag links you pleb, they don't count for shit.
Prove to me that you're not a conspiraloon knob.

Slime

LE
Prove to me that you're not a conspiraloon knob.
Sadly for him, it seems he was thread banned for being a conspiraloon knob.

I suppose If I had read further posts I would have found that out. Ah well, I guess we may never get to see his proof. :)
We have seen his proof that he is not a conspiraloon knob. It don’t add up and established that he is a conspiraloon knob

[QUOTE="118”]
I'll make you a wager.
Prove to me that this was the Russian state
[/QUOTE]
The ‘official narrative’ is not that the Russian state did the deed, the position is that with past actions, patterns etc that it is “highly likely” that the Russian state is responsible and that the highest level endorsed and / or ordered the deed.
Proof may be held, but if so then that is intelligence led - something that his paymasters want to know
It’s not something that would be posted on the internet by anybody in the know

[QUOTE="118”]
using a weapons-grade highly deadly nerve agent
[/QUOTE]
which has been identified and verified by independent scientists .... but ”la la la” 118s not listening
[QUOTE="118”]
(that turned out to only have a 15% mortality rate)
[/QUOTE]
other that 118s problems with numbers that keep changing, the mortality rate is not 100%. Which of course is subject to how the nerve agent was delivered and made its way to each person
..... and let’s not forget the evidence presented in a court of law with regard to novichock being present I the deceased
[QUOTE="118”]
that possessed no cross-contamination properties
[/QUOTE]
Which is repeatedly proven to be wrong. Cross contamination occurred.
Preventative measures also having been taken
[QUOTE="118”]
not even in a room where it had been sprayed and spilled?
[/QUOTE]
Cross contamination did occur in a room where it was sprayed and spilled
However not sprayed and spilled to the extent that 118 likes to make up
Repeatedly reminded of it not occurring as he described
[QUOTE="118”]

Do that and I may gladly concede.

[/QUOTE]
Clearly not. Unless 118 thinks that ‘concede’ means going quiet for a while then coming back with a complete reset
[QUOTE="118”]

No ballbag links you pleb, they don't count for shit.
[/QUOTE]
118 does not like #bellingcat links, because they make his bosses look stupid and incompetent

Latest Threads