News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Dawn Sturgess has still not been given a coroner's inquest, meaning her family still have no legal/medical cause of death.
The cause of death is known. That’s not the same as the Coroner’s verdict. The Coroner doesn’t look at the cause of death, he/she looks at why it occurred and what category it fits into. In a criminal investigation where there is a possible court case this won’t conclude until any criminal proceedings have occurred. The fact that Russia won’t extradite doesn’t alter this as it may not be the case in the future.

However you’ve already been told this on many occasions so I don’t expect this to sink into your thick skull any time soon.

Slime

LE
Brilliant news today with the award for Wiltshire police. :)

With us now knowing how easy it is to get the shitposters posts removed,
perhaps he should come back to post his pro Russian propaganda........and have those posts removed due to being the works of a troll. :)

Brilliant news today with the award for Wiltshire police. :)

With us now knowing how easy it is to get the shitposters posts removed,
perhaps he should come back to post his pro Russian propaganda........and have those posts removed due to being the works of a troll. :)
Has it been reported on in Somerset?

*Russian Troll*
Just checking in. How you all doing?

Any of you set your eyes upon any evidence or proof that the Russian state tried to kill a traitor they had released early 8 years ago from jail and allowed to travel to uk on a spy swap while employing
the most toxic nerve agent in the world ever (which turned out to be really shit at it's job) that led straight back to them within 48hrs?

Any evidence of that sort?

On y va, c'est parti with death by cut-and-paste.

1574431120033.png

1574430478007.png

So many questions and so very few answers.

The system has never shown any relevant 'evidential footage' from that Sunday 4th March.
Why should that be?
Obviously it's not relevant to the case so best leave it be.

And yet 36hrs before NA is diagnosed as the means we have this bunch doing their thing.
It was reported as a drug OD till 36hrs later so why are these monkeys dressed like this for an opioid OD as NA wasn't id'd till the early Tuesday morning.

36hrs later.

1574440230729.png

Wasn't there an exercise involving booties and DSTL running in the immediate area at the exact same time as the Skripal event?

1574440445836.png

Would this have been endex to an publicised cover?

Anyone could make the fair assumption that the power in the UK is hiding some very relevant facts
from hoi polloi?
It's just a feeling I get when I poo.

1574431875707.png

And with poor old Dawn's Coroner's inquest going in the same direction as Dr David Kelly?
Why did the uk system incinerate her cadaver as soon as they possibly could?
Her corpse was evidence in an on-going criminal investigation, why was there a need to cremate rather than isolate and freeze?
I don't suppose that now there can never be another post mortem on DS ever crossed anybodies mind.

Really, that's a travesty.

Why have uk media got an almost complete ban on reporting DS's inquest has now been delayed for a 4th time?
Don't the media consider it important that civpop is kept up-to-date of goings-on?

It seems not.

Lucky the local rag eventually ran the story as nobody else on the planet has touched it.

There can be no credible reason for her inquest to be constantly postponed.
uk has already semi-officially admitted that there's never going to be a trial vs the 2 suspects, let alone a fair one.

Maybe this Coroner Ridley isn't a team-player or maybe like DSTL he just doesn't want to get himself into a hole that he can't get out of?

Perjury is taken seriously apparently.
1574433308844.png

Unless you're the future PM of the UK where it's just another day.

1574433782498.png

On we plod and wait for the next surreal episode with this twisty, tragic production.

I love the smell of copy/paste in the morning.

Attachments

Last edited:
Just checking in.
Any of you set your eyes upon any evidence or proof yet?

On y va, c'est parti.

View attachment 432118

View attachment 432110

So many questions and so very few answers.

Anyone could make the fair assumption that the power in the UK is hiding some very relevant facts
from hoi polloi?
It's just a feeling I get when I poo.

View attachment 432123

And with poor old Dawn's Coroner's inquest going in the same direction as Dr David Kelly?
Her corpse was evidence in an on-going criminal investigation, why was there a need to cremate rather than isolate and freeze?
I don't suppose that now there can never be another post mortem on DS ever crossed anybodies mind.

Why have uk media got an almost complete ban on reporting DS's inquest has now been delayed for a 4th time?
Don't the media consider it important that civpop is kept up-to-date of goings-on?

It seems not.

Lucky the local rag eventually ran the story as nobody else on the planet has touched it.

uk has already semi-officially admitted that there's never going to be a trial vs the 2 suspects, let alone a fair one.

Maybe this Coroner Ridley isn't a team-player or maybe like DSTL he just doesn't want to get himself into a hole that he can't get out of?

Perjury is taken seriously apparently.
View attachment 432131

Unless you're the future PM of the UK where it's just another day.

View attachment 432134
On we plod and wait for the next surreal episode with this twisty, tragic production.

I love the smell of copy/paste in the morning.
Double yawn.
P!ss off troll.
That's all.

*Russian Troll*
Double yawn.
P!ss off troll.
That's all.
I'll make you a wager.
Prove to me that this was the Russian state using a weapons-grade highly deadly nerve agent (that turned out to only have a 15% mortality rate) that possessed no cross-contamination properties not even in a room where it had been sprayed and spilled?

Do that and I may gladly concede.

No ballbag links you pleb, they don't count for shit.

I'll make you a wager.
Prove to me that this was the Russian state using a weapons-grade highly deadly nerve agent (that turned out to only have a 15% mortality rate) that possessed no cross-contamination properties not even in a room where it had been sprayed and spilled?

Yeah, whatever dumbo.

E2a, is posting "bellingcat" against troll factory rules?

Last edited:

*Russian Troll*
Yeah, whatever dumbo.

E2a, is posting "bellingcat" against troll factory rules?
Willfully ignorant is as willfully ignorant does.

If you can't prove your case then how can you defend your case?
Are you that easy to fool or is that your tasking?

*Russian Troll*
You’ve committed yourself now ....... show me in the interview where Boris said those words
I have done it for you quite a few times already.
Your memory is very short.
You can find it yourself easily enough, I'm sure.
Youtube...It'll take you about 30secs

Wibble said:

It not.

Contradicting yourself about the coroners hearing that doesn’t have a date but does have a date

The inquest that cannot conclude while there is a related criminal case

Have you a link to the withdrawl of the European arrest warrants ?

Bullshitter said:
I have done it for you quite a few times already.
Your memory is very short.
You can find it yourself easily enough, I'm sure.
Youtube...It'll take you about 30secs
No you haven’t
Those words do not come out of his mouth

I'll make you a wager.

Neither do you loser.

Slime

LE
Oh dear, shit for brains is back after his posts were pulled for being utter crap. I wonder if he had to stay away as he was scared of a ban, or was told to stay away.

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Oh and for fun.
The shit poster has gone back to mentioning a 15% mortality rate.

At least that’s still amusing to see him floundering while fishing ;)

Latest Threads