News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Your endless tune about 'paid troll' is boring and laughable.
I'm just a private person, an engineer. I live in Moscow and write on ARRSE page what I wish to write.
Sincerely yours, Sergey Poleshchuk

I don't hide my identy. I have nothing to hide.
As mentioned previously and on numerous threads:
One of you is indeed Sergey
You must have Dissociative Identity Disorder due to spelling, stance and rhetoric if you're one person.
You fail to mention anything which is bad about Russia other than to say its 'crooks and thieves' in charge
You feed the agitprop line continually, be it in Syria, Ukraine, Baltics, Libya etc.
You like to obfuscate
You push 'whataboutery'

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and even flies like a duck, guess what?

Where is the official request for Consular access? When has the Ambo been to visit the hospital let alone refused access?

You keep spinning the agitprop lie, yet somehow you wish to be thought of as an independent and serious poster?
I believe that official request has been sent to FCO using diplomatic channels that are not available for general public.
Anyway according the Washington Poast, Russian FM mr.Lavrov said that HMG denied consular access to ms.Skripal.
It was a public statement. FCO hasn't reacted (at least I'm unaware about it).
HMG is free to claim that such a request for consular access was not received. But I'm unaware about such a claim.

With all the certainty that god exists. One needs to define what real evidence is first and then there is none. Vote for brexit without understanding the consequences. Read only populist versions of an event and become an expert. Insult all who show doubt. Join a lynch mob in a sea of cognitive bias.

This is Arrse.
What a brilliant post.
How have you managed to know more about the search for evidence than the police, or what has been released to the public?
I'd love to know who you are (such a shame this is an anonymous forum) as you appear to have been given more info than the government, police and OPCW so far.

As mentioned previously and on numerous threads:
One of you is indeed Sergey
You must have Dissociative Identity Disorder due to spelling, stance and rhetoric if you're one person.
You fail to mention anything which is bad about Russia other than to say its 'crooks and thieves' in charge
You feed the agitprop line continually, be it in Syria, Ukraine, Baltics, Libya etc.
You like to obfuscate
You push 'whataboutery'

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and even flies like a duck, guess what?
Why do you repeat you unhealthy fantasies?
Only one person posts messages under @KGB_resident nick-name. It's me

I believe that official request has been sent to FCO using diplomatic channels that are not available for general public.
Anyway according the Washington Poast, Russian FM mr.Lavrov said that HMG denied consular access to ms.Skripal.
So, you're believing something pushed by your agitprop but have no source. Obviously any official refusal would be in writing and Lavrov would be holding up a piece of paper if it actually existed.
HMG is free to claim that such a request for consular access was not received. But I'm unaware about such a claim.
No evidence of an official request, no evidence of an official denial. You're pushing agitprop.

Why do you repeat you unhealthy fantasies?
Only one person posts messages under @KGB_resident nick-name. It's me
That's what you would like people to think. It doesn't bother me but your squealing about it says much more.

You are unaware as the request from the Russian consulate hasnt been made.
You have previously said you are aware of Hansard. IF the Russian consulate had asked to officially visit (rather than just go to the hospital, its a free country) then it WOULD have been spoken of in parliament as the government would have to account IN PUBLIC for their response.

Please remember that you keep mentioning statements you say are diplomatic in nature from Russia, and are in the public domain. The UK media put each and every Russian statement on this matter on TV, radio and the internet.
Why would YOU think that they ALL would decide to keep one fairly innocent message a secret when they publish ALL THE OTHERS?

How many effing times have I got to tell you? NHS Codes of Practice forbid photography and visits of patients in their care unless with the permission of the patient! THEY ARE IN A COMA.. Work it out!

The 'latest' Russian complaint is hilarious, I laughed my socks off when I heard it just mow on Radio 5 :)

The Russians are now complaining that Britain doesnt want to hear their answers on the NA poisoning!
A briefing has been held in Moscow but the Russians have complained that British diplomats didnt attend.

Now, if the Russian government did order and carry out this attack using a Russian NA made in Russia they may have had some useful answers.

If on the other hand they have no knowledge of the attack and it had nothing to do with Russia Im not quite sure what answers they could give that Britain needed to hear hahahahahahahahahahaha.

The 'latest' Russian complaint is hilarious, I laughed my socks off when I heard it just mow on Radio 5 :)

The Russians are now complaining that Britain doesnt want to hear their answers on the NA poisoning!
A briefing has been held in Moscow but the Russians have complained that British diplomats didnt attend.

Now, if the Russian government did order and carry out this attack using a Russian NA made in Russia they may have had some useful answers.

If on the other hand they have no knowledge of the attack and it had nothing to do with Russia Im not quite sure what answers they could give that Britain needed to hear hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Hilarious indeed
They really are the Global ‘village idiots’ over there in Russia

Kremlin condemns British ambassador's decision to skip spy briefing
As above Russia condemning the UK Ambo for not turning up to their 'briefing'. I'm not sure I'd want to be 'lectured to' at a media event full of trolls and 'useful idiots' personally. Whatever happened i.e. he sat and remained silent, he offers responses that are 'shouted down' or he doesn't turn up, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't:
A British embassy spokesman said on Wednesday that the UK ambassador, Laurie Bristow, would not attend the briefing with arms controls experts at the Russian Foreign Ministry, but that London was considering sending someone else.

“It’s another vivid example of the absurd situation when questions are asked and an unwillingness to hear even any answers is demonstrated,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on a conference call.
The biggest failure is Russia has failed to answer the two questions put to it initially:
Russia, which has so far refused to explain how Novichok, a nerve agent first developed by the Soviet military, was used to strike down Skripal, had invited foreign ambassadors to attend the briefing later on Wednesday to discuss the case.

It was unclear who, if anyone, Britain would send.

“The ambassador will not attend and we are considering whether to send a representative at working level,” a British embassy spokesman said.
It appears other Ambo's declined to attend the 'briefing':
Russian news agencies reported that other ambassadors, including that of the United States and France, would not attend either.
I suppose Lavrov could always ask where they are, rather than thinking the U.K. govt is clairvoyant:
Speaking on a visit to Japan, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said earlier on Wednesday that Russia wanted Britain to tell it where Skripal and his daughter, Yulia, were currently located.
Lavrov complaining that Russia is being blamed before the Police investigation is complete. Last I heard it was 'highly likely Russia', they didn't respond to the questions and the investigation continues:
Lavrov said Moscow also wanted to know why the British government had accused Russia of responsibility when the police investigation into the Salisbury incident was incomplete.

“Overall there is no doubt that the current British leadership has consciously taken a course to undermine Russian-British relations,” Lavrov said at a news conference with his Japanese counterpart Taro Kono in Tokyo, according to a transcript on the Russian foreign ministry website.

“If this will continue in the form of any tangible new anti-Russian actions then of course nobody has cancelled the principle of reciprocity. It would be good for everyone and for (the British government) if they stopped getting agitated and calmed down.”

I can confirm (through top secret channels) that the Ambassador was unavailable because he was playing with his chemistry set. Apparantly it was a Christmas present from the Russian foreign minister. Also he was too embarrased to attend the meeting as he had run out of those chocolates in the gold wrapper.

I can confirm (through top secret channels) that the Ambassador was unavailable because he was playing with his chemistry set. Apparantly it was a Christmas present from the Russian foreign minister. Also he was too embarrased to attend the meeting as he had run out of those chocolates in the gold wrapper.
That's a rather serious statement you made there!
I hope you can back it up.

Without the wrappers from those chocolates the Russians could develop a shortage of tin foil for their hats :)

Very poor assumptions based on little or no evidence. Any facts?
General behaviour for the last one. The other two - wibble.

He may have bigger fish, he also has many friers.

Anyone with a lab may have the equipment needed to do it, but do they have the ingredients in sufficient quantity (and quality), the knowledge how to; the knowledge how to safely (see amateur explosives makers efforts for the difference), etc etc etc.

Are you native English-speaker and have you problems with vision? Where do you see word "alleged"?
Russian diplomats denied access to Skripal

As for mr.Skripal then no problem. But as ms.Skripal is Russian citizen then the denial contradicts to the convention about consular relations.
[Sergei mode=on]​
Until you can show us evidence that Russian diplomats requested access to Skripal, it remains an allegation. Other alternatives are possible, such that the Russian Consul says that he made a request without actually making one.​
[Sergei mode=off]​

You believe? So the matter of whether a request was made or not is one of faith and not proven. Therefore it remains merely a rumour or an allegation.
Other alternatives are possible without evidence.

Hypocrisy and ignorance beyond understanding... fester in your delusions and don't look back. You are victims of the state.