News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

The pictures to clarify the story are now here . We will see what the shitposter has to say upon his inevitable return from talking bollocks about Russian " military police" etc etc.

Nothing to see here. Sports nutrition salesman close to the happy couple at a G.U. wedding.
That’s solved it
They are innocent criminal ‘sports nutrition’ dealers who were in Salisbury supporting some of their regular customers, so regular that they go to weddings of their customers
They were suppling ‘sports nutrition’ to a pair of GRU agents who had come to Salisbury to work for the weekend

This special ‘Sports nutrition‘ may or may not be smuggled in perfume bottles

I’ve copied this over as I know you like to keep all subjects tidy in their own threads

Even if the 'tourists' are really Russian secret agents (that is not proved yet) then it itself doesn't prove that they are poisoners.
If the Skripals didn't return home that day then the 'tourists' have an alibi. And note, British authorities don't claim that they returned. Their own comments are unavailable. And as I'm aware still the investigation is ongoing. So let's wait.
Funny that you prefer to keep quiet and wait now, but were keen to step in and ‘not’ defend 118 when we upset him, asking his irrelevant questions.

The authorities don’t claim the Skripals didn’t return either - that’s your colleague who clings to that snippet of disinformation.

The investigation does remain open - it’s awaiting your two GRU agents to make themselves available for questioning in line with their arrest warrants.

This story and #bellingcat publishing wedding photos and video, along with their sources, has presented the evidence that our friend who appeared on TV confirming he is shown on Salisbury’s CCTV, is in fact the GRU agent he has been alleged to be.
And let’s not forget to couple that with all the novichock independently confirmed by the OPCW in Salisbury, London and subsequently Amesbury.

Funny that the Russian Embassy also chooses to remain quiet on the latest development

The silence is deafening

TEEJ

Old-Salt
Funny that the Russian Embassy also chooses to remain quiet on the latest development

The silence is deafening
I've been checking RT (Russia Today) news channel and so far haven't seen anything. As you say the silence is deafening!

Poor 118, can’t comment on the moment he’s been waiting for because they are all staying away until Russia can come up with an angle on the wedding

Cracking overview?
GRU is definitely responsible for the Salisbury attack and many others?

You sound like you're reading a script, you know that don't you?

I hope everyone has clicked on the link but I doubt it.
It opens with this wonderfully ironic phot..... Ironic considering we've seen no footage of the Skripals thus far and only certain specially selected bits of B/P.

The footage would at least clear up a few things about the event but not everything by a long shot.

View attachment 422106

Going through the text we find this, seemingly a crucial piece of evidence to reinforce the narrative:

'...The unit appears to be a tight-knit community.
A photograph taken in 2017 shows the unit’s commander, Maj. Gen. Andrei V. Averyanov, at his daughter’s wedding in a gray suit and bow tie. He is posing with Col. Anatoly V. Chepiga, one of two officers indicted in Britain over the poisoning of a former spy, Sergei V. Skripal....'

WHERE IS THIS PHOTO??
Has anybody seen it?

How can an important piece like this refer to a very specific photo like this and then not publish it?
Are we just supposed to just imagine it actually exists and so go along with all of the official fable else be called a traitor?

(About a third down)

The good ol' NYT did put up a phot of the apparent Messrs Averyanov and Chepiga so we can all imagine what the phot at the wedding could have looked like.

Look, he's even wearing the bow tie as mentioned above.

View attachment 422099
'..Maj. Gen. Andrei V. Averyanov, left, is the unit’s commander. Col. Anatoly V. Chepiga was indicted in Britain over the Skripal poisoning....'

On this theme, so many attributes of 'U29155' listed in the NYT article are blatantly retrofitted responses to anomalies in the problematic official narrative.
For instance, this excerpt 'explains' away the inherent oddity of the alleged elite GRU assassins staying in a crappy hovel for their weekend break in London:

View attachment 422100
'Shoestring budget'? That's not what was being bandied about back in Dec '17 when, no doubt, an increase to the int-budget was being asked for.

'Apparent sloppiness' is a great excuse for Skripal GU assassin Colonels making loads of noise, smoking weed (so everyone knew), threesoming prostitutes (so everyone knew) and just basically drawing attention to themselves in this crappy hovel in London Russian assassins had 'night of drugs and prostitutes' before Novichok attack .... not really the kind of thing you'd do the night before a very important and sanctioned job from the dictator Putin.

View attachment 422101

Is that the same apparent sloppiness that had 'em using public transport for the entire job?
Not a good idea, who'd a thunk it?

Joseph McCarthy would be proud at the level of fear-mongering in this piece:

Reds under the bed and players in the playparks?
Be afraid.

View attachment 422102

Are you claiming there is overwhelming evidence that Russia was behind the alleged poisoning of the Skripals please could you cite some.
Because there is no evidence at all in your article.

None of the anomalies have been addressed and no proof has been brought forward.

We're no further forward, none of these anomalies have been resolved just forgotten about by the compliant mob.

At least it's taken all eyes of this pearl though, eh?

Good old 77X, contaminating the upper echelons of social media.

View attachment 422110

Although this passed-by without too much of a hoo-ha being made about it.

Same as the mention of the ukgov-funded, Orwellian sounding Integrity Initiative who definitely went unnoticed.

View attachment 422142

It appears that NYT had to be seen to redeem themselves somehow after banging out the Bloody Gina and doubtful-Trump stories.

View attachment 422163 View attachment 422168

Not all bad news though, you rx'd 3 'informatives' for your efforts.
Brava/ bravo.
You're desperate on this one.

The silence continues to be deafening

@KGB_resident refuses to comment in this thread and has to have the most vague statements pulled out of him by hijacking his Diplomats on a train thread, and with the next step that @184461 has been waiting for to bleat about, he remains tight lipped and absent

No official point of view has been set so the trolls cannot take a line

TEEJ

Old-Salt
Even Craig Murray hasn't touched it!

The useful idiot is planning a to make a documentary about the events in Salisbury. No doubt he'll get lots of Russian money for his crowdfunding!

I am aiming to make a full documentary film on the Salisbury events entitled “Truth and the Skripals”, based around the questions raised on this blog. I shall be looking to launch crowdfunding for the documentary shortly, probably within the week.
He will be closing the comments on the following on 29th October.

The silence continues to be deafening

@KGB_resident refuses to comment in this thread and has to have the most vague statements pulled out of him by hijacking his Diplomats on a train thread, and with the next step that @184461 has been waiting for to bleat about, he remains tight lipped and absent

No official point of view has been set so the trolls cannot take a line
Frankly speaking I have an impression that British authorities have nothing to investigate in the Skripal's case. They know everything - all important details and now keep silence because the truth would be politically damaging. The Skripals alas know too much. So they are isolated from journalists, from public scrutiny. All these fairy tales - that they themselves prefer to hide - they are for 12yo scout-girls.
It is my private opinion.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
Oh rats, look who is back ;)

I’ve copied this over as I know you like to keep all subjects tidy in their own threads

Funny that you prefer to keep quiet and wait now, but were keen to step in and ‘not’ defend 118 when we upset him, asking his irrelevant questions.
As I understand you would like to continue discussion and don't object participation of my modest person in it.
Well, why not? I'm ready for constructive discussion.
The authorities don’t claim the Skripals didn’t return either
But what conclusion we can make?
1. Suppose that the Skripals returned home then why do you think the authorities continue to keep silence in this case? Have you any logical explanation?
2. Suppose that the Skripals didn't return home then the explanation of the silence is on the surface. Such an information would create an alibi for the 'tourists' that British authorities try to avoid as far as possible.
The investigation does remain open - it’s awaiting your two GRU agents to make themselves available for questioning in line with their arrest warrants.
British authorities could ask Russian ones to question the suspects on Russian soil. It hasn't been done and note, there is no any explanation. Why do you think? I ask - why British authorities don't explain it (absence of request to question the 'tourists'.
This story and #bellingcat publishing wedding photos and video, along with their sources, has presented the evidence that our friend who appeared on TV confirming he is shown on Salisbury’s CCTV, is in fact the GRU agent he has been alleged to be.
And let’s not forget to couple that with all the novichock independently confirmed by the OPCW in Salisbury, London and subsequently Amesbury.
As for the photo presented by Bellingcat then it itself proves nothing. Another person could be depicted. The photo could be forged. And even if the 'tourists' are Russian secret agents then it itself prove nothing - it doesn't prove that they are poisoners.
Russian authorities never commented and will never comment allegations made by private organizations like Bellingcat. Russian embassy, Russian FM, Russian government will comment only official statements made by HMG.

Last edited:
....British authorities could ask Russian ones to question the suspects on Russian soil. It hasn't been done and note, there is no any explanation. Why do you think? I ask - why British authorities don't explain it (absence of request to question the 'tourists'.
How many times are you going to say the same? Either your HOTO notes are pants or you’re a peddler of misinformation:

Boring, but your hits on this thread alone:

Slime

LE
Oh look, two posters are going to have a conversation.

The troll is asking question their avatar has asked repeatedly, and had answered repeatedly.
Perhaps they don’t know they have already asked them.Perhaps the person typing today doesn’t know they have already been answered.

And their avatar is acting as though they are just starting the conversation.......again.

Perhaps they don’t know they have been in this conversation for well over a year :)

Slime

LE
With the above situation that’s about to start again, we must conclude the KGB avatar is either a troll, or a complete idiot.

As for the photo presented by Bellingcat then it itself proves nothing. Another person could be depicted. The photo could be forged. And even if the 'tourists' are Russian secret agents then it itself prove nothing - it doesn't prove that they are poisoners.
Photo?
Photos, video ......

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Photo?
Photos, video ......
Photos, videos, stills, internal passport photos, pictures in frames in state buildings.

But NO business photos, and NO tourist photos as promised.

Slime

LE
Can someone ask KGB to post up the photos the named suspects PROMISED the world they would show to PROVE they were tourists?

He will be very very very very aware that the pair PROMISED to show the world the photos.

Latest Threads