News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Slime

LE
I bet poor old Peter Beswick is spitting feathers.

He got his legally accurate reply about what happened to the CCTV footage, and now shit for brains is trying to pretend there is no CCTV.

I’m sure shit for brains will be telling us again that all FOI requests were refused before too long.

Looking on the bright side, as the facts that the UK are using have stayed exactly the same from the very first second the call was made to the emergency services on day one at least shit for brains is posting that (as she should) PMTM only had the correct version of events to comment on, and didn’t need to tell forty + versions like Russia seems to have done. :)

It is interesting that 118118 always follows the Ru government line.

Thus confirming his paid status as an employee.

Ah. The mercenary creed.

118 said:
Not if this is the ' overwhelming evidence' that he was informed of.
Why would Trump get all the evidence ???

Let’s not forget that last year you appeared to be particularly concerned what evidence the French had been shown

@@@@@@

What makes Trump such an expert that without ‘compelling’ evidence he can come to a conclusion ....... you are supporting much point that Trump is not the authorative source on who did the deed

*Russian Troll*
He got his legally accurate reply about what happened to the CCTV footage, and now shit for brains is trying to pretend there is no CCTV.
Show me the raw, unedited footage from Salisbury, 15h30 - 16h30 on Sunday 4th March 18.

The one showing B/P's movements and more importantly the movements of the highly elusive Skripals.
I won't include CR/DS in the equation as they were just dragged into this mess by an over-enthusiastic civil servant(s) anyway.
Neither of them, or their mates,have ever been anywhere near nerve agents unless you count PD, just down the road.

So the footage from that Sunday?

1570545537724.png

1570545633216.png

Or are you referring to the 60secs max of non-conclusive strangers in a strange land type walking-around-town activity?

1570547274301.png
1570547387724.png

After 19mths and no movement maybe releasing a tiny bit more CCTV footage might just bolster the uk's case?

It's not as if plod aren't still asking for eye-witnesses, is it?

19mths after the event.

'...Detectives are still trying to “account for the whereabouts” of the Novichok disguised in a counterfeit ‘Nina Ricci’ perfume box and bottle between March 4 when Col Skripal was attacked and June 27 when it was found by Mr Rowley....'
Police have made a renewed appeal for witnesses to the Salisbury nerve agent attack in an attempt to prosecute Russian military agents over the death of a British mother-of-three.

'...The Metropolitan Police is continuing to appeal for anyone who saw the bottle, nozzle or box between 4 March and 27 June 2018 to come forward....'

Either they want to jog some memories or they don't.

Obviously they'd rather not as if they had any real information/ proof/ facts...anything at all...
...We'd never hear the end of it.

1570547519333.png

Where was the highest concentration of the most deadly nerve agent known to man™ found after 3 whole weeks of everybody and their dog milling around the front door?

Yeah, that's right.

1570547737501.png

'

Slime

LE
Hmmm, did some shit for brains rejected for the village idiot job just ask for info that they them self pointed out they shouldn't be given.......

And, did they just ask for that info after being told why they cant see it 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 times or more why it hasn't been released.

No wonder they were rejected for the village idiot job...........for being too stupid even to be a village idiot.

Oh, and it goes without saying they still haven't denied even once that they are a shitposter.
No point mentioning the other stand out point about their latest post, far better to just sit back and mock them.

Slime

LE
Before I head off to get some chocolate cake, did I miss the broken brained one telling us about his previous military service.................

No, of course I didn't, he knows he cant answer that, and he knows full well why he cant answer it. ;)

118 said:
Show me the raw, unedited footage from Salisbury, 15h30 - 16h30 on Sunday 4th March 18.
Have you worked out a reason why you must be shown the footage yet?
118 said:
Or are you referring to the 60secs max of non-conclusive strangers in a strange land type walking-around-town activity?
Or the footage that the two have confirmed is them

Slime

LE

He hasn't even worked out if he is one of 'us' yet, he certainly hasn't given one single bit of info about himself to show he should even be allowed to see it, let alone any reason he must see it.

Here we are nineteen moths after the event and the shitposter is still too scared to even admit what continent he lives in hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Another lie said:
I won't include CR/DS in the equation as they were just dragged into this mess by an over-enthusiastic civil servant(s) anyway.
Neither of them, or their mates,have ever been anywhere near nerve agents unless you count PD, just down the road.
As opposed to the actual published evidence, verified by the OPCW and also presented in court

Floating in and out again, no discussion, just send and ignore

I wonder why the questions that get asked just happen to be the same ones coming out of Russia?

What was so special about France to have been so keen to know what had been shared with them as opposed to the rest of the western world who took the opportunity to dispose of Russia’s intelligence agents?

Why the constant seeking of all town centre CCTV plus any private CCTV?

How did 118 know what opinion to take days before the Russian embassy on old news about Trumps limited to no evidence decision that Russia could not have done it?

Slime

LE
Floating in and out again, no discussion, just send and ignore

I wonder why the questions that get asked just happen to be the same ones coming out of Russia?

What was so special about France to have been so keen to know what had been shared with them as opposed to the rest of the western world who took the opportunity to dispose of Russia’s intelligence agents?

Why the constant seeking of all town centre CCTV plus any private CCTV?

How did 118 know what opinion to take days before the Russian embassy on old news about Trumps limited to no evidence decision that Russia could not have done it?
It's an interesting take to see the shitposters ideas on Trump as coming BEFORE what the Russian embassy said about Trump.

I prefer to see 'his ideas' as coming AFTER an event and 'his' ideas being as a response in defence of Russia seeing a new threat.

Both he and the embassy were responding AFTER an event in the media, and are both now pushing a new and different agenda in order to try (unsuccessfully) to hide the true facts or this incident, or (unsuccessfully) sew doubt.

Slime

LE
He clocked in early
I always bear in mind how he is ‘running rings against us’.

A phrase as ‘British’ and ‘correct’ as when Tokyo Rose warned US servicemen in the Pacific that their wives were cheating on them back home in the USA, and said they were sleeping with Donald Duck or Elmer Fudd :)

I always bear in mind how he is ‘running rings against us’.

A phrase as ‘British’ and ‘correct’ as when Tokyo Rose warned US servicemen in the Pacific that their wives were cheating on them back home in the USA, and said they were sleeping with Donald Duck or Elmer Fudd :)
You never saw Donald with his trousers on

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

undervalued

On ROPS
On ROPs

Is that the two GRU agents who were in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA?
Those two?

Latest Threads