News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Slime

LE
I’ve listed evidence to you many times, even evidence that has been presented in court
Please elaborate on why all of the evidence is to be publicly presented to you

You missed the point about my ‘no shit Sherlock’ reference

Try telling us something about who you are if you want to continue
He should tell KGB too. KGB told us the shitposter is an Australian. But maybe KGB doesn't understand the difference between nationality and where a person lives.

Maybe KGB is too lazy, or unable to look up previous posts where the shitposter told us his nationality (but won't do it now, how bizarre)

Maybe the shitposter tells lies.
Maybe KGB tells lies.
Maybe they both tell lies.

*Russian Troll*
He comes, he spews, he fucks off
Indeed, haha.

What rehashed bollocks will he come back with next time ?
That all depends on what ridiculous non-evidenced fiction the duty scriptwriter comes up with next.

Give it a week or 2 and there'll be some other lunacy proving, even further, that the official legend is pure BS.

I expect you can't wait?

Indeed, haha.

That all depends on what ridiculous non-evidenced fiction the duty scriptwriter comes up with next.

Give it a week or 2 and there'll be some other lunacy proving, even further, that the official legend is pure BS.

I expect you can't wait?
How about this, which you have managed to miss at least twice ....

Shortly after their public outing by Bellingcat, however, both their undercover and their true identities (including their immediate family members data) were purged from the Russian Passport and other government-run databases, creating several “ghost” families with no passport, residential ownership, or even tax information (in fact, apartments previously confirmed by us as owned by Col. Chepiga and Col. Mishkin, the main Skripal suspects, are now listed as owned by “the Russian state”).

Shouldn’t the information seekers @184461 @KGB_resident be now asking why Russian taxpayers have paid for the tourists homes?

1). Is it because they are government sanctioned killers?
2). Is it because they are totally innocent tourists thrown into the limelight? Why should taxpayers pay for them to go into hiding when they are innocent and can easily defend beyond all reasonable doubt? .... and in not defending their innocence the real guilty parties are free
3). Is it because they are criminal drug dealers? Why should taxpayers look after criminals ?

*Russian Troll*
How about this, which you have managed to miss at least twice ....
Are you still using Ballbag as your go-to for gen int?
After all the evidence (yes, actual evidence) that Ballbag is nothing more than a paid subby of the ukgov?

1568027309769.png

1568027361844.png

1568027243822.png

Yes, these are the same FCO-subbies that are telling you that the GRU did this job.
Shame there's no serious forensic evidence but you can't have it all, at least the taxpayers funding helps.

While you're sobbing into your mug of tea you can look around for another source of gen int?

But where?
Every source on the UK side is pretty much compromised- wouldn't you say?

After all the evidence (yes, actual evidence) that Ballbag is nothing more than a paid subby of the ukgov?
Still avoiding questions and any discussion then?

View attachment 415989

View attachment 415990

View attachment 415988

Yes, these are the same FCO-subbies that are telling you that the GRU did this job.
You were happy to use your last quotes acknowledging the two as Russian agents who have been promoted and won’t be leaving the country to risk arrest

Shame there's no serious forensic evidence
Serious forensic evidence ...... like the forensic evidence that has been presented in the coroner’s court?
but you can't have it all, at least the taxpayers funding helps.

While you're sobbing into your mug of tea you can look around for another source of gen int?
I had a nice proper cup of tea from a teapot earlier, but an settling for a BK coffee at the moment
85708090-E9E9-4D95-BBE1-B12D7EDD0CD4.jpeg

7B393B51-2DE8-436F-9507-A1709729AE04.jpeg

But where?
They aren’t compromised if they are open & transparent ...... shouldn’t you know that from your DV clearance ???

How about the Russian versions?

Or your recent reliable source which named a previously unknown victim ... Daybreak Sturgess ?

Slime

LE
Forget 'Daybreak Sturgess' for a while, I'm curious as to how the shitposter rates someone like Hamish when Hamish says there was a bomb at the Manchester arena!

I suppose it just fits well with his shitposter style of posting links or commentators that disagree with him.

Has the shitposter cleared up the questions about his military service yet?

He was after all the first ever person in the world to be DV'd, you'd think he'd be proud. :)

Slime

LE

*Russian Troll*
Your response seems to indicate that you don't really care where Ballbag get their funding, even though it's direct from the uk taxpayers' pocket and biased and non-evidenced.

Not a surprise.

Have you noticed that Boshirov and Petrov are still the names chucked out by the media?
It's as though Ballbag's int-gathering hasn't been verified by any of the many agencies in the uk...
Either that or it's just been ignored.

You were happy to use your last quotes acknowledging the two as Russian agents who have been promoted and won’t be leaving the country to risk arrest
I was happy to point out the stupidity of the article.
Putting out 'news' with zero proof or evidence attached is infantile and embarrassing but the media is only playing to the audience, eh Tomnika?

Just like this pearler from today's DM.

1568031205262.png

They aren’t compromised if they are open & transparent
Didn't you say yesterday that the uk media talks out of it's arse and shouldn't be believed?

Serious forensic evidence ...... like the forensic evidence that has been presented in the coroner’s court?
Tell us more.
You're sure that it's not classified aren't you?
Wouldn't want the Russian int agencies getting any of your open source info now would we?
Information that anyone with an internet connection could find.

....Daybreak Sturgess ?
Yeah, made me chuckle too.

Slime

LE
Your response seems to indicate that you don't really care where Ballbag get their funding, even though it's direct from the uk taxpayers' pocket and biased and non-evidenced.

Not a surprise.

Have you noticed that Boshirov and Petrov are still the names chucked out by the media?
It's as though Ballbag's int-gathering hasn't been verified by any of the many agencies in the uk...

Putting out 'news' with zero proof or evidence attached is infantile and embarrassing but the media is only playing to the audience, eh Tomnika?

View attachment 416003
Great journalism there with it both through the letterbox, on the letterbox and a picture highlighting a door handle

Good thing it’s safe, considering the house was released some time ago

Didn't you say yesterday that the uk media talks out of it's arse and shouldn't be believed?
No, I didn’t

...... please elaborate with a quote

I have however noted many times that articles should be read as opposed to just the headline, words used need to be understood, sources need to be considered etc ....

Tell us more.
Wouldn't want the Russian int agencies getting any of your open source info now would we?
You ought to be able to find it, however you’ve been unable to understand that a hearing has taken place, despite me quoting & linking about it

Tiny little snippet about the novichock in Dawns blood
Why bother quoting the article which was a crap copy/paste translation which added nothing to your other copy/pastes of the same article from multiple sources?

The shit poster is back cutting and pasting again I see.

Rubbish cut and paste, obviously unread, no discussion. Just standing on a soap box and wailing at the moon.

I note the refusal to answer the issue about Hamish and the Manchester Arena bombing.

How unexpected was that?

View attachment 415989

View attachment 415990

View attachment 415988

Shame there's no serious forensic evidence but you can't have it all, at least the taxpayers funding helps.

But where?
This rehashed bollocks.

Not a surprise.

View attachment 416003

Tell us more.

And this rehashed bollocks.
That's all he posts.

*Russian Troll*
It seems that HMG's constant reluctance to show any evidence may be short-lived.
(That's a massive may btw)

1569149242922.png

I have no idea if CR is on his arse and finding it hard to make ends meet or he's just fed up with waiting for his compo which last we heard could be a decade away?

Is this CR putting a few rounds over their heads?

'...Charlie has been told that he may ultimately be compensated for his Novichok ordeal, but it could take ten years....'

Tomnika have you heard anything?
Has CR been looked after since the event?

Considering everyone knows the cost of a legal case vs the Russian govt would completely dwarf the paltry mil that he wants and obviously ukgov would also have to then prove their case that Amesbury...like Salisbury had anything to do with the GU or Russia or the RuGov....

Getting him his compo at the speed of a thousand gazelles would be the way to go.

Officially, according to plod's latest sitrep there's still nothing evidential to link Amesbury to Salisbury.

'We cannot account for the whereabouts of the bottle, nozzle or box between the attack on the Skripals on 4 March 2018 and when Charlie Rowley said he found it on 27 June 2018. Anyone who saw this pink box or glass bottle during this time is asked to call police in confidence on 0800 789 321 or email salisbury2018@met.police.uk '

http://news.met.police.uk/news/update-on-the-investigation-into-the-novichok-attack-in-salisbury-378232

I can forsee CR getting a nice cheque in the post, courtesy of the taxpayer, bientot....
That and an NDA.

His 'top-injury lawyer's' prophetic words will prove to be quite accurate.

'Mr Maguire, who has represented victims of the 2017 London Bridge and Westminster terror attacks, is proposing the possibility of suing the Russian government, among other options.'

When one considers that stoner Sajid Javid specifically blamed the Russian gov in the HoC just 5 days after the event....before any of the supposed facts were in and 18mths later plod admit to having no proof of a link between events... We have interesting days ahead.

Two weeks off & you come back with the same, utterly ridiculed drivel.

Bore off, Putin's "useless idiot".

It seems that HMG's constant reluctance to show any evidence may be short-lived.

View attachment 418418

I have no idea if CR is on his arse and finding it hard to make ends meet or he's just fed up with waiting for his compo which last we heard could be a decade away?

'...Charlie has been told that he may ultimately be compensated for his Novichok ordeal, but it could take ten years....'

Considering everyone knows the cost of a legal case vs the Russian govt would completely dwarf the paltry mil that he wants and obviously ukgov would also have to then prove their case that Amesbury...like Salisbury had anything to do with the GU or Russia or the RuGov....

Getting him his compo at the speed of a thousand gazelles would be the way to go.

Officially, according to plod's latest sitrep there's still nothing evidential to link Amesbury to Salisbury.

'We cannot account for the whereabouts of the bottle, nozzle or box between the attack on the Skripals on 4 March 2018 and when Charlie Rowley said he found it on 27 June 2018. Anyone who saw this pink box or glass bottle during this time is asked to call police in confidence on 0800 789 321 or email salisbury2018@met.police.uk '

http://news.met.police.uk/news/update-on-the-investigation-into-the-novichok-attack-in-salisbury-378232

I can forsee CR getting a nice cheque in the post, courtesy of the taxpayer, bientot....
That and an NDA.

'Mr Maguire, who has represented victims of the 2017 London Bridge and Westminster terror attacks, is proposing the possibility of suing the Russian government, among other options.'

When one considers that stoner Sajid Javid specifically blamed the Russian gov in the HoC just 5 days after the event....before any of the supposed facts were in and 18mths later plod admit to having no proof of a link between events... We have interesting days ahead.

Missing the attention were you?

View attachment 418418

That and an NDA.

Much like families are suing Russia ref MH17.

Javid didn’t become Home Secretary until 30th April 2018:

Latest Threads