News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Slime

LE
Sorry shitposter, but as you have zero credibility you simply cannot be involved in serious conversations.

Other posters here happily have normal adult conversations on this subject, but those don’t involve you.

Just look at your idiotic claims during the past 24 hours.

If you want a serious discussion you would need to stop telling lies, stop making things up, admit your previous errors and stop trying to ignore the facts that others here know.

Until then you will be part of a club of three posters that every other poster in this thread see as a troll or liar.

The choice is yours.

“absolutely categorical” that the novichok had originated in the country
Go on then ..... find me where Boris states that a Porton Down scientist or scientists told him that the Novichock had originated from Russia?

(Pay close attention to where the quotation marks were in your source today)

Slime

LE
Go on then ..... find me where Boris states that a Porton Down scientist or scientists told him that the Novichock had originated from Russia?

(Pay close attention to where the quotation marks were in your source today)
Have you noticed how the shitposter dogedly sticks to his long busted line of trying to say BJ lied even though the MSM of over 100 countries printed/showed the Prime Minister pointing out how the UK knew the source.

And how the shitposter as an absolute ‘nobody’ also seems to want to ignore that roughly twenty other countries experts agreed the UKs evidence.

He wants to pretend he is credible, but just comes across as a laughing stock.

Have you noticed how the shitposter dogedly sticks to his long busted line of trying to say BJ lied even though the MSM of over 100 countries printed/showed the Prime Minister pointing out how the UK knew the source.

And how the shitposter as an absolute ‘nobody’ also seems to want to ignore that roughly twenty other countries experts agreed the UKs evidence.

He wants to pretend he is credible, but just comes across as a laughing stock.
Totally

It’s an amazing feat that he can type with his fingers in his ears, going “la la la la...”
Probably accounts for the bollocks

1 suggest that 118118 attempts to answer some of tommikka's questions rather than calling people dildo's.

All the points raised by the shitposter have been covered in depth but he continues to lie and insult despite being a rather trying poster because of his lies and manipulations.

I did find it truly laughable that he outlined a second set year 9 version of how a nerve agent works in his latest cut and paste frenzy of button bashing bollocks.

Nice.

*Russian Troll*
What are you on about you dildo?
You're always in the background like an annoying mosquito.
Post the reasons why you agree with ukgov that this was a Ru state whack using a nerve agent multiple times the potency of VX.
Oh no.
Did calling int corps fake a dildo mean that he doesn't need to provide his workings?
You will see that I provided mine....on multiple occasions and I don't mind the constant name-calling (as you might have noticed).

According to 2 on here that's exactly what it does and instead I need to answer questions again?

Like an open book, lads?

Sorry shitposter, but as you have zero credibility you simply cannot be involved in serious conversations.
t’s an amazing feat that he can type with his fingers in his ears, going “la la la la...”
Probably accounts for the bollocks
1 suggest that 118118 attempts to answer some of tommikka's questions rather than calling people dildo's.
All the points raised by the shitposter have been covered in depth but he continues to lie and insult despite being a rather trying poster because of his lies and manipulations.
All I did was ask the annoying, fake int corps bloke to provide facts as to why he's always gone with the
official-line.

Maybe it was just asking too much?

Oh no.
Did calling int corps fake a dildo mean that he doesn't need to provide his workings?
You will see that I provided mine....on multiple occasions and I don't mind the constant name-calling (as you might have noticed).

According to 2 on here that's exactly what it does and instead I need to answer questions again?

Like an open book, lads?

All I did was ask the annoying, fake int corps bloke to provide facts as to why he's always gone with the
official-line.

Sergei, Sergei, Sergei. You are without a doubt the internet version of music hall.Stan Laurel would be jealous of you.

Slime

LE
Poor old shitposter, they have to go full on divert to avoid answering why they disagree with some of the worlds experts, or people who have the highest security clearance.

Maybe they just want to avoid answering why they haven’t known the facts others here know, or why they think they know better than those with 100% direct hands on experience.

It’s a bit like their holocaust or Manchester arena theories.........

Whereby they say they know more than those involved.

When the shitposter shows their complete naivety or complete dishonesty when they say the Western worlds leading CRBN and intelligence experts know less than the shitposter it is laughable, but we must note that they never fill in their ‘version’ of why so many countries say they DID see the UK evidence and DID say they agree with it.

He would of course HAVE TO have seen what those countries saw in order to know if it was plausible or not.........or is just telling lies.

Last but not least, and by far the most amusing thing today.

If the shitposter has the answers, why do they keep asking questions of people they say don’t know the answers ;)

Should we wonder if the trolls have a ranking system?
As an example, KGB and YarS/Grey Fox happily tell us their nationality and what country they live in (as most posters do). Does this make the shit poster a level below the other trolls as he won’t admit any personal details............well, apart from his obvious lie about being DV’d.

Last edited:
Oh no.

Like an open book, lads?

official-line.

You have had responses to your posts and have been asked why you might be asking for unpublished evidence, why you deny that facts have been published and posted, why you fail to comprehend the words contained in the links that you provide - particularly when they contradict the point you are making.

Surely it cannot be hard for you to now remember that you had heard about the 2nd officer and had been previously posting that you are the only person to remember them, particularly as I have provided you with one of your posts referring to them?

Slime

LE
Oh hang on, one more as we have discussed it before. :) :)

Should I be worried that I might believe the Western worlds leading experts over the 100% uniformed and biased opinion of our shitposter who talked about Somerset :)

Should I be worried that I believe what I have seen with my own eyes rather than take the uninformed word of a shitposter who won’t even admit what country they live in?

I don’t think I’ll be losing any sleep :)

Slime

LE
You have had responses to your posts and have been asked why you might be asking for unpublished evidence, why you deny that facts have been published and posted, why you fail to comprehend the words contained in the links that you provide - particularly when they contradict the point you are making.

Surely it cannot be hard for you to now remember that you had heard about the 2nd officer and had been previously posting that you are the only person to remember them, particularly as I have provided you with one of your posts referring to them?
Perhaps he knows he is a complete liar so doesn’t believe what was said..........even though it was him that mentioned it.........and has been shown it in black and white.

*Russian Troll*
Perhaps he knows he is a complete liar so doesn’t believe what was said..........even though it was him that mentioned it.........and has been shown it in black and white.
Completely spun you out by asking you to prove and document your thinking that any 'evidence, proof, facts' point to any of this having anything to do with Russia?
You always give up at this point and I had hoped you'd finally put your money where your big, stupid gob is but alas... no dice.

Starting rumours based on nothing does not 18mths later make the rumours true.

Release a good part of the evidence and all relevant CCTV- after all nothing to hide, nothing to fear- n'est pas?

You can carry on being spun out now.

Completely spun you out by asking you to prove and document your thinking that any 'evidence, proof, facts' point to any of this having anything to do with Russia?
You always give up at this point and I had hoped you'd finally put your money where your big, stupid gob is but alas... no dice.

Release a good part of the evidence and all relevant CCTV- after all nothing to hide, nothing to fear- n'est pas?

So, about these two GRU agents?
You know the rest by now.
Presumably your now going to come out with a credible reason for their presence?
Or is the answer too inconvenient? Is it something you're ignoring as if they didn't exist?
Because they did. You know it & everyone else knows it.

Slime

LE
Poor little shitposter.

17 month on, and after being asked to back up their assertion the UK needs to show its evidence OVER ONE HUNDRED TIMES they are now complaining that I wont provide them with the info they asked for................

Ot that they are in the circle of knwoledge/need to know, as they themself pointed out.

On the other hand, they would need to bluff and bluster, and they are, as they are trying to pretend no one knew about a second police officer affected................after they themself had already mentined it earlier!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

At least they are still getting their count of replies as posters have taken pity on them and are using the direct reply or quote function to reply to them!

We wouldnt want the shitposter to have to complain again that people aren't using the reply function like the last time posters stopped using the reply function to them!!!

Slime

LE
Presumably your now going to come out with a credible reason for their presence?
Or is the answer too inconvenient? Is it something you're ignoring as if they didn't exist?
To be fair, the ONE HUNDRED times he has been asked to back up his assertion the UK needs to show its evidence has been going on for well over a year now, he has run away from that one hundred times. You may have to join the queue ;)

You would think he could answer you straight away, he has after all said he was DV'd and had worked alongside special branch.

Slime

LE
As we know there are two named suspects that have arrest warrants.
As we know those two are wanted for a trial in the UK.
As we know Russia initally lied about knowing them, but later said they know who they are.
As we know their friends have been traced.
As we know Russian media found and interviewed them.

And, as we know the trolls are desperate to find out the UK's evidence or to find out what CCTV evidence the UK has..................
As we inow the trolls have posted hundreds of posts asking where the Skripals are now

Why are the trolls not in the slightest bit interested in the whereabouts of the first two named suspects?

Why are the trolls not even slightly bothered that the photographs that the first two named suspects PROMISED TO PROVIDE have never been seen?

Why are the trolls not in the slightest bit curious as to where the suspects are, they have not been seen in public for a very long time. The business they say they ran has not traded and does not exist.

And perhaps more importantly, as the shitposter previously said he didnt believe the story the first two named suspects gave why isn't the shitposter curious about why the pair lied?

Slime

LE
Before I have a quick coffee and slice of Genoa cake.

Those who have actually followed this case may well remember the media mentioning a second affected police officer from the first few days of the incident, so seventeen months ago.

The shitposter memtioned the second officer in post #232. That was elven month ago, recently Tommikka has given a link to that post to the shitposter.

To the casual or regular poster the fact the shitposter had already mentioned the second officer nearly one year ago, has recently denied knowledge and was given a link to their own post but is now denying knowledge or not responding to Tommikkas link speaks volumes.

The shitposter is simply here to shitpost*, they have no interest in the truth or meaningful debate.
This thread is just a re run of their posts in the Manchester arena bomb thread whereby they said there had been no bomb.

*shitposting is a term used to sescribe posters who post long posts with little meaningful content, or post multiple copy and paste items or multiple photos or vidoes but dont actually engage in debate.
Readers of this thread will note that the shitposter often posts links or copy and paste articles that actually disprove or are very different to what he says they contain, an example would be the article he posted 'to show Abigail McCourt was alone' but the article VERY clearly stated she wasnt alone and was with her mother.

For fun. The shitposter says 'nothing to fear nothing to hide'...............very true, perhaps this is why the shitposter has refused point blank to name the country they live in!!!!!!

Right, coffee and cake :)

*Russian Troll*
I'll post very slowly so the message should hopefully sink in.
I've tried often enough to no avail.

Who brought us the news that they'd id'd the suspected assassins and they turned out to be Ru Cols in GU?

Something the Rt Hon Ben Wallace, Secretary of State for Defence seemed to find hard to believe.

Wallace would have been getting all the briefings and it appears he tweeted before he had been properly briefed up on the trajectory the official narrative was going to take.

It was none other that Ballbagincat.
They started this whole ball rolling.
If it all goes wrong it'll be them that get bumped...not our illustrious int services.
They'll be fine and probably just hide behind more D Notices.

Ballbagincat don't go through NSA or GCHQ or any other 5 Eyes for their int.
The use just OSI (apparently)
The word of a company-stooge reliant on and funded by FCO et al and linked to the Integrity Initiative, NATO and all the other anti-Russian ukgov-funded subbies in the UK these days is not one that I would be overly confident trusting.

How about you?

1566203892558.png

So please just stop it with the 'what about the 2 GRU colonels that day...'

It's far from properly verified that B/P had anything to do with Ru gov/int.
But Ballbagincat have everything to do with ukgov/int.

I'll post very slowly so the message should hopefully sink in.
I've tried often enough to no avail.

Who brought us the news that they'd id'd the suspected assassins and they turned out to be Ru Cols in GU?

Something the Rt Hon Ben Wallace, Secretary of State for Defence seemed to find hard to believe.

Wallace would have been getting all the briefings and it appears he tweeted before he had been properly briefed up on the trajectory the official narrative was going to take.

It was none other that Ballbagincat.
They started this whole ball rolling.
If it all goes wrong it'll be them that get bumped...not our illustrious int services.
They'll be fine and probably just hide behind more D Notices.

Ballbagincat don't go through NSA or GCHQ or any other 5 Eyes for their int.
The use just OSI (apparently)
The word of a company-stooge reliant on and funded by FCO et al and linked to the Integrity Initiative, NATO and all the other anti-Russian subbies in the UK these days is not one that I would be overly confident trusting.

How about you?

View attachment 411477

So please just stop it with the 'what about the 2 GRU colonels that day...'

It's far from properly verified that B/P had anything to do with Ru int.
But Ballbagincat have everything to do with ukgov/int.
So just more of your waffling then?
Particularly the misspelling of "Bellingcat". Something which seems amusing to you trolls. God alone knows why.
It's clearly annoying you (Good), that I keep asking.
You're certainly flailing about this because over the last 18 months you've gone from denying their existence (despite undeniable proof of their existence) to accepting it & then back again several times.
You need to make your mind up.
What's the issue? A hatred of the UK? An undying subservience to Russia?
Normal conspiraloon wibbling? Manchester arena bombing never happened?
Holocaust never happened?
NASA never landed on the moon? The earth is flat? There are fairies living at the bottom of your garden?

Anyway what were two GRU agents (I've never referred to them as Colonels btw your making that up as well) doing in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA?
And if that's the best Colonels that the Russian intelligence service have, I'd hate to see how their lieutenants would perform.
Come on, it can't be that difficult. There's no doubting they were in Salisbury. Or according to you, they were, they weren't, they were, they weren't. What were they doing?
Maybe you could comment on the "tourists TV interview"? Maybe you could comment on their current whereabouts?
If you're so "clever" you must know. Or has the appropriate cut & paste not been prepared by your boss yet?

I'm really getting under your skin. Great.

You're getting angry again.

Latest Threads