News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

As previously put up:

I'm always happy to discuss how there was absolutely no cross-contamination from the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™.

So what's your take on it?

I'm happy to discuss how the Skripals went >7hrs+ with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around their bodies attacking their CNS before going a few more days without accurate NA med treatment before both recovering fully before being disappeared for the last year+.

I'm happy to discuss how C Rowley went >7hrs with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around his system,attacking his CNS before also going days without the correct med treatment before making a full recovery.

I'm happy to discuss how every FOIR comes back as denied due to a future court case and national security while the BBC knocks out documentary after documentary on the minute-by-minute true story of the Russian Salisbury assassination attempt.

The state broadcaster seem's to be able to do whatever it wants while the masses get denied any information at all... Why would that be?

I could go on all day with unanswered questions but I'll let you crack on with answering these even though you won't and will just accuse me of not wanting to discuss the matter.

Prove me wrong.

Because I'm not scared of going against the Borg collective and saying what I think which is also where the available 'evidence' points.

I have balls unlike most of you on here that are just out for completely inconsequential 'likes' and/or bonuses from whichever branch you're working for.
Discussed all of those

118118 does not know the possible scenarios for cross contamination and cannot and will not identify barriers or facilitators of cross contamination.

The claims are his. It should be pointed out that there is a memory hole here concerning Sgt. Bailey, one other officer, Ms. Sturgess and Mr. Rowley of which discussion has been in depth.

Ignoring this as per 118118 M.O., anyone with experience of CBW can identify decontamination routes, barrier methods and the degree to which hydrolysis and photolytic degradation of an agent might or might not occur.

People here are open to other arguments.

People here are not open to bald statements that have no argument behind them.

It is now up to our friend to point out the evidence relating to why his statement about a lack of cross contamination is:
1] True
2] Evidence that Novichok was not used.

I await a reasoned response.

Let’s not hold our breath
Indeed, we have been waiting a year for anything relevant that can't be refuted by a two year old.

Apparently he has balls. I reckon this means he is brave or something as most males do have testicles. He reckons we work for someone.

Question is there. Make logical comment on the cross contamination issue and present both sides with a route to coming to his stated conclusion.

We can then start on something else.

As previously put up:

I'm always happy to discuss how there was absolutely no cross-contamination from the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™.

I'm happy to discuss how the Skripals went >7hrs+ with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around their bodies attacking their CNS before going a few more days without accurate NA med treatment before both recovering fully before being disappeared for the last year+.

I'm happy to discuss how C Rowley went >7hrs with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around his system,attacking his CNS before also going days without the correct med treatment before making a full recovery.

I'm happy to discuss how every FOIR comes back as denied due to a future court case and national security while the BBC knocks out documentary after documentary on the minute-by-minute true story of the Russian Salisbury assassination attempt.

The state broadcaster seem's to be able to do whatever it wants while the masses get denied any information at all... Why would that be?

I could go on all day with unanswered questions but I'll let you crack on with answering these even though you won't and will just accuse me of not wanting to discuss the matter.

Prove me wrong.

Because I'm not scared of going against the Borg collective and saying what I think which is also where the available 'evidence' points.

I have balls unlike most of you on here that are just out for completely inconsequential 'likes' and/or bonuses from whichever branch you're working for.
You dont have balls, you're just stupid.
For crying out loud. Will you ever stop whining?
This has been going on for a long time now.
Any point you try to make has been explained at length to the extent that most of us on here are getting absolutely sick of explaining it to you.
You're no "truth hero", you're just an argumentative troll who will not accept facts.

Awaits "what facts".
Again, explained ad infinitum.

Maybe you're just dense.

By the way, what were at least two GRU agents doing in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA?
Fcuking sightseeing?
You don't "have balls" because you won't answer the question.

Don't make me laugh.
Again.

*Russian Troll*
It is now up to our friend to point out the evidence relating to why his statement about a lack of cross contamination is:
1] True
2] Evidence that Novichok was not used.

I await a reasoned response.
For brevity- as there's not really that much point taking too long out of my schedule for you.

1] There was an obvious lack of cross-contamination at the bench.
That's why there were zero cas from the multitude of first responders.
Same as SDH where NA wasn't even considered till >36hrs later thus no pax took NA counter-measures into account.
There were zero cas at Skripal's loc even thoug there are confirmed MSM reports of plod using the NA-ridden front door, in/out of the loc for days before any mention of NA and after NA was mentioned.
NB the highest amount of 'NA' found was at the front door.
There were no cas in Amesbury either considering the most potent NA...ever™ was spilled in an enclosed space.
The first responders were all fine, Sam Hobson who'd spent many hours with Rowley at his NA-ridden small abode was also tickety-boo, all staff at SDH were fine too, considering NA wasn't publicised as the means for >3days thus no NA counter-measures were being utlilised there either.

2] Evidence that NA wasn't used?

Publicly lauded as being 5-8x the potency of VX this 'NA' killed nobody and didn't contaminate any 3rd parties even though there were absolutely no provisions adopted by the appropriate parties.

Even though HBDG was clearly lying in this interview as nobody died a very quick death from having reportedly having huge amounts of a catastrophically poisonous substance overload their systems...what he says here would be what we should have seen at these events.

We didn't as there never was any NA in the first place.

I could go on and on and on but as I said there's no point as you have chosen to overlook any discrepancies and are happy to accept the constantly morphing ukgov conspiracy theory that it was the Russians without even one shred of incontrovertible evidence.

Novichok inside bottle used to poison Sergei Skripal 'could have killed thousands of people', investigator says
Novichok attack: Did Russian agents have enough poison to kill 4000?
'Thousands could have died' in novichok attack

And yet... Novichok poisoning: police did not seal potentially affected areas for three days

Ok, you have represented the arguments you have used before. Needless to say, you have left out the issue that atropine based therapy for suspected drug overdose is consistent with stabilising treatment for NA exposure. You have missed out barriers to contamination and wash down issues which you should know as a former infantryman. You have no evidence to suggest that a boutique agent is the deadliest nerve agent known etc etc.

I would have expected someone with your enquiring mind to come up with the argument about persistence but that would expose you to the idea of a lack of volatility leading to a lack of cross contamination. I accept that you deny that wash down treatment is effective despite being used everywhere.

The issue of an NA not being used is essentially just your opinion against noted authorities. I accept their opinion rather than yours because they tend to be professional. You are not.

I accept that you have no knowledge of criminal procedure.
I accept that you have a passing to zero knowledge of Chemistry.
I accept that your self opinion is not exactly empathetic. This removes your ability to assess why two Russian officers would carry out a hit.

Like I asked you before, a proper analysis of why there was a minimum of cross contamination is merited*. Not just verbose statements. I accept that you can't do it but you could at least try.

As it stands, everything you say is treated with ridicule. Why do you think that is?

* Apart from the police officer, Rowley, Sturgess , another police officer and possibly others with low levels of exposure that will manifest as the odd cancer of the liver in a few years.

For brevity- as there's not really that much point taking too long out of my schedule for you.

Same as SDH where NA wasn't even considered till >36hrs later thus no pax took NA counter-measures into account.
There were zero cas at Skripal's loc even thoug there are confirmed MSM reports of plod using the NA-ridden front door, in/out of the loc for days before any mention of NA and after NA was mentioned.
There were no cas in Amesbury either considering the most potent NA...ever™ was spilled in an enclosed space.
The first responders were all fine, Sam Hobson who'd spent many hours with Rowley at his NA-ridden small abode was also tickety-boo, all staff at SDH were fine too, considering NA wasn't publicised as the means for >3days thus no NA counter-measures were being utlilised there either.

Publicly lauded as being 5-8x the potency of VX this 'NA' killed nobody and didn't contaminate any 3rd parties even though there were absolutely no provisions adopted by the appropriate parties.

Even though HBDG was clearly lying in this interview as nobody died a very quick death from having reportedly having huge amounts of a catastrophically poisonous substance overload their systems...what he says here would be what we should have seen at these events.

I could go on and on and on but as I said there's no point as you have chosen to overlook any discrepancies and are happy to accept the constantly morphing ukgov conspiracy theory that it was the Russians without even one shred of incontrovertible evidence.

Novichok inside bottle used to poison Sergei Skripal 'could have killed thousands of people', investigator says

And yet... Novichok poisoning: police did not seal potentially affected areas for three days
Too long out of your schedule?
Hahahahahaha.

Oh, I see. Getting ready to claim the Apollo moon landings were faked?

Due to the brevity of your post, you’ve missed out a number of key issues and facts, pretty much as @blurp has said.

I see you’re still following the repetitive rinse wash repeat style of debate.

It’s interesting to see the shitposting imbecile still doesn’t know, or is denying knowing some of the completely vital bits of info from day one, and thus is not only working off completely incorrect info, but is continuing to make them self look a total moron.

Here we are, 16 months in and the shitposter has spent so long copy and pasting drivel that they are still blissfully ignorant.

Maybe they shouldn’t bother taking time out of their schedule to post here, they add nothing worthwhile to the thread and it’s glaringly obvious they don’t have the faintest idea what they are talking about.

Perhaps they should devote more time to pretending there was no bomb at the Manchester arena, or pretending the holocaust didn’t happen. At leSt there would be more ‘conspiraloons’ they could talk to with those subjects :)

It'd be rude not to elaborate on your ideas.

In your own time, off you go.
I elaborate on them all the time, and with other posters in this thread, just not with wasters like you :)

No point trying to have an adult conversation with you, you just aren’t up to the job.
It’s not just because you are outside the circle of knowledge/need to know, but more that you are just a shitposting ********.

Hope that helped.

*Russian Troll*
It's a shame that ukgov is giving carte blanche to those in their pocket (BBC/ media) to push their agenda whilst denying every independently actioned FOIR that comes their way.

Any idea why that would be the case?

No nerve agent specific counter measures perhaps
But standard medical procedures, and also clean ups both in the bench area and at A&E.
What with there being an unexplained incident having gone on.

Was the door riddled with nerve agent, or was it the location of the largest concentration of novichock found?
What is the normal procedure for entering a ‘scene’?
Why was DS Nick surprised that he contaminated himself whilst taking precautions?
Why did Chief Constable Pritchard day he had watched body cam footage and understands how DS Nick became contaminated despite standard precautions?

Highest amount (concentration) found compared to any other traces found
That’s not true
Did Sam get it spilled on him?
Did Sam attend to Dawn?
Did Charlie wash his hands?
Did those attending the emergency take precautions?
Did SDH staff follow procedures?

Comparing one to another is of course relative and real life is different to a laboratory.
What was the concentration, how was it delivered, how was it picked up by the victims....?
Absolutely no contamination of 3rd parties is untrue
Absolutely no provisions taken is untrue

What does former CO of DNBCC Hamish know about the specifics of the case?
He is an expert from his former career. He can talk in general.

Lots of theoretical ‘coulds’
That’s part of why we’re a bit peeved with Putin

Go back over everything you thought you knew and start again.

https://www.theblogmire.com/

You need to spend a few digging through this unless you're happy with your misconceptions.

Up to you if you want to challenge yourself or not.
Does this challenge your misconceptions ?
(For instance acknowledging that a human being has died?)

In Memory of Dawn Sturgess

July 2, 2019

...... I couldn’t let the anniversary of the Amesbury case, in which Dawn Sturgess lost her life, pass without comment......

Dawn Sturgess lost her life as a result of whatever dirty games were being played out between various intelligence agencies last year. Her family and Charlie Rowley have all suffered greatly. They deserve answers. Yet they have been given none. The Sovereign God knows what you are hiding, and whether anyone on earth holds you to account for this, he most certainly will. May you have a change of heart and of mind, and get in touch with Dawn’s family and with Charlie Rowley to give them the closure and peace of mind they are looking for.

@tommikka has provided a good analysis there. You then direct him to a website. Why don't you do some analysis @184461 ?

All you are doing is regurgitating the "thoughts" of others. You provide no analysis.

It would have been good form and useful for you to address his arguments . I know you can't because you are not thinking for yourself. And yet you accuse others of being brainwashed.

You have taken the easy option. Whilst you think you are a deep thinker , you are actually very lazy mentally. It costs you nothing to have these opinions which are not even your own. Hope the pay is good.

@184461, you've no problem in presenting yourself as a figure of ridicule. You're succeeding massively.
Please don't post anymore, my sides are aching.

By the way, have you come up with a credible reason as to why two known & proven GRU agents (maybe even more) were in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA?

Or are you STILL avoiding it?

We’ve seen a new ‘fact’ from the shitposter today, and it’s yet another ‘fact’ that he can’t back up or possibly know the answer to.........what a surprise.

Apparently ‘every’ FOI request has been refused.

I wonder how someone would be able to get the info about FOI requests from every relevant body..........if every FOI request to those bodies has been refused ;)

He's talking crap as usual. His kind can't help themselves.
It amuses me how he thinks he's something special.
Guess what, he isn't.

Dependant of course on how you want to spell special!

Latest Threads