News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

*Russian Troll*
Mmmm.

Johnson said DSTL were adamant it was Russian in origin.

1562898820710.png

Aitkenhead said they hadn't a scoobie as to where this commonly known about NA came from.

Case closed unless you want to keep on with this boring questioning.

Are any of you still waiting to hear any of the things we are supposed to be being ‘drip fed’ with?

Here we are 16 months later and the imbeciles post things known for 16 months, and claim them as ‘new’ info, whether the 16 month old stuff was true or simply made up.

As with others here, I simply see items posted that were common knowledge 16 months ago.

Maybe the info is just new to the imbeciles ............as they are imbeciles.

While of course their idiotic posts are amusing it is far more amusing to realise just how much of the stuff that has been well known or common knowledge for the last 16 months is still totally unknown to the imbeciles.

Last edited:
Where is the lie then?
Ideally in the actual interview
I see you’ve had an answer. :)

When you asked about what BJ had said it was obvioud that the reply would be about what people who WERENT BJ had said hahahahahahahahaha.

Yes, case closed, the shitposter couldn’t find where BJ had lied, ergo he didn’t lie.

As they said, case closed, BJ didn’t lie.

While I keep an eye out for any drip fed info I’m feeling amused at the recent secret recording of the ‘two Johns’

It is just like this every time I read 118118’s posts:

Mmmm.

Johnson said DSTL were adamant it was Russian in origin.

View attachment 403564

Aitkenhead said they hadn't a scoobie as to where this commonly known about NA came from.

Case closed unless you want to keep on with this boring questioning.
Still no sign of Boris being adamant that Porton Down scientists told him that the nerve agent sample was both Novichock and had been manufactured in Russia

You still have not identified a point in the interview where he makes a lie that claims Porton Down scientists told him that

He didn’t, you cannot, that’s the case closed

*Russian Troll*
Still no sign of Boris being adamant that Porton Down scientists told him that the nerve agent sample was both Novichock and had been manufactured in Russia

You still have not identified a point in the interview where he makes a lie that claims Porton Down scientists told him that

He didn’t, you cannot, that’s the case closed
This is only one of the many contradictions.
Is there a reason that you've suddenly decided to repeat that johnson didn't purposefully decieve the uk civpop?

"When I look at the evidence, the people from Porton Down, the laboratory… they were absolutely categorical, I mean, I asked the guy myself, I said, 'are you sure?' and he said 'there's no doubt.' And so, we have very little alternative but to take the action that we have taken."

Boris Johnson accused of making misleading Russia Novichok claim in DW interview | DW | 04.04.2018

Boris Johnson accused of 'misleading public' with claim that Salisbury nerve agent came from Russia

Back peddling:

He told the BBC he asked Porton Down “‘Are you sure about that?’ And they said they were absolutely certain that it was. Now it is not the business of Porton Down, and I don’t know if whether it is even possible for them to identify the origin, any more that you might be able to identify the origin of a sample of sulphuric acid.
But, as the OPCW confirmed this week, it was indeed a military grade nerve agent novichok of a type that has bene stockpiled likely for assassination purposes by Russia in the last 10 years.”

Boris Johnson defends remarks on Russian role in novichok case

There you go, the future PM of the UK just admitted to deceiving the civpop.

The OPCW cited nothing more than the speculative musings of the ukgov based on 'dodgy int'.

It's not like we haven't heard the phrase duff-int many, many times in the last two decades but maybe you've just forgotten to remember those events?

"When I look at the evidence, the people from Porton Down, the laboratory… they were absolutely categorical, I mean, I asked the guy myself, I said, 'are you sure?' and he said 'there's no doubt.' And so, we have very little alternative but to take the action that we have taken”

[]
That’s correct, he says that

Where’s the lie?

Is there a reason that you've suddenly decided to repeat that johnson didn't purposefully decieve the uk civpop?
Yes - because you suddenly decided to bring back copy and paste rubbish stating that he lied in the interview

Reversion then to issues already addressed. 118118 cannot even get new copy and paste from his hard drive. You can tell when he is having trouble. He starts reverting to military/paramilitary slang from the early 1990's. His brain is surely malleted by constant exposure to opposing pax.

just saying, when addressing the idea of cross contamination, one should address all possibilities and in that way one will not seem to be quite so much of an idiot. Then again, the ancient astronaut theorist and the Russian troll make confirmation bias into an art form.

*Russian Troll*
Reversion then to issues already addressed. 118118 cannot even get new copy and paste from his hard drive. You can tell when he is having trouble. He starts reverting to military/paramilitary slang from the early 1990's. His brain is surely malleted by constant exposure to opposing pax.

just saying, when addressing the idea of cross contamination, one should address all possibilities and in that way one will not seem to be quite so much of an idiot. Then again, the ancient astronaut theorist and the Russian troll make confirmation bias into an art form.
Thank you for proving my earlier point.

The phots where the meta-data was messed with and the entry time for both pax was at exactly the same time...down to the second?

View attachment 403538

Why do you want to talk about this?

Have they finally released any of the footage from the thousands of cameras covering LGW or LHR or the entire London town duration or the train journey or the two trips in Salisbury?

No thought not.

You haven't noticed that MSM have gone along with the fairy tale and not questioned any of the anomalies, contradictions and lies?

View attachment 403545
Try harder.

Haven't we already been here and discussed this?
One more time then...

FCO, which Johnson ran as he was FS put this out to the masses...

View attachment 403541

DSTL, ie Porton Down, then put this out...

View attachment 403542

I'd call that a bare-faced lie, wouldn't you?
If not, why not?

Do you think psychopathic Bozzer was confused?

There is sound logic and analysis in every one of my posts.

That's how I sussed, very early on, that there was zero cross-contamination and zero evidence vs Ru or any party no matter what deliberate disinformation the media fed the masses.

View attachment 403543

I'm always happy to discuss how there was absolutely no cross-contamination from the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™.

So what's your take on it?

I'm happy to discuss how the Skripals went >7hrs+ with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around their bodies attacking their CNS before going a few more days without accurate NA med treatment before both recovering fully before being disappeared for the last year+.

I'm happy to discuss how C Rowley went >7hrs with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around his system,attacking his CNS before also going days without the correct med treatment before making a full recovery.

I'm happy to discuss how every FOIR comes back as denied due to a future court case and national security while the BBC knocks out documentary after documentary on the minute-by-minute true story of the Russian Salisbury assassination attempt.

The state broadcaster seem's to be able to do whatever it wants while the masses get denied any information at all... Why would that be?

I could go on all day with unanswered questions but I'll let you crack on with answering these even though you won't and will just accuse me of not wanting to discuss the matter.

Prove me wrong.

Yeah, that's why I've been incessantly gobbing off for almost 18mths about releasing 100% of the evidence and surveillance footage for the duration of the weekend in March '18?

You're a challenged aren't you sweetie?
There we go conspiraloon!
Must cut & paste must cut & paste.
Nobody's laughing at me.

Address the issue of cross contamination using chemical knowledge and reasoned hypotheses rather than bald statements of irrelevance. Address why I have proved your point. Also please outline what your point is. You have had a good while now. Your entire argument is a masterwork in conjecture.

Why do you think you have the troll badge?

This is only one of the many contradictions.

"When I look at the evidence, the people from Porton Down, the laboratory… they were absolutely categorical, I mean, I asked the guy myself, I said, 'are you sure?' and he said 'there's no doubt.' And so, we have very little alternative but to take the action that we have taken."
Boris Johnson accused of making misleading Russia Novichok claim in DW interview | DW | 04.04.2018

Boris Johnson accused of 'misleading public' with claim that Salisbury nerve agent came from Russia

Back peddling:

He told the BBC he asked Porton Down “‘Are you sure about that?’ And they said they were absolutely certain that it was. Now it is not the business of Porton Down, and I don’t know if whether it is even possible for them to identify the origin, any more that you might be able to identify the origin of a sample of sulphuric acid.
But, as the OPCW confirmed this week, it was indeed a military grade nerve agent novichok of a type that has bene stockpiled likely for assassination purposes by Russia in the last 10 years.”

Boris Johnson defends remarks on Russian role in novichok case

There you go, the future PM of the UK just admitted to deceiving the civpop.

The OPCW cited nothing more than the speculative musings of the ukgov based on 'dodgy int'.

It's not like we haven't heard the phrase duff-int many, many times in the last two decades but maybe you've just forgotten to remember those events?

Nobody's laughing at you.
Honest!

*Russian Troll*
As previously put up:

I'm always happy to discuss how there was absolutely no cross-contamination from the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™.

I'm happy to discuss how the Skripals went >7hrs+ with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around their bodies attacking their CNS before going a few more days without accurate NA med treatment before both recovering fully before being disappeared for the last year+.

I'm happy to discuss how C Rowley went >7hrs with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around his system,attacking his CNS before also going days without the correct med treatment before making a full recovery.

I'm happy to discuss how every FOIR comes back as denied due to a future court case and national security while the BBC knocks out documentary after documentary on the minute-by-minute true story of the Russian Salisbury assassination attempt.

The state broadcaster seem's to be able to do whatever it wants while the masses get denied any information at all... Why would that be?

I could go on all day with unanswered questions but I'll let you crack on with answering these even though you won't and will just accuse me of not wanting to discuss the matter.

Prove me wrong.

Why do you think you have the troll badge?
Because I'm not scared of going against the Borg collective and saying what I think which is also where the available 'evidence' points.

I have balls unlike most of you on here that are just out for completely inconsequential 'likes' and/or bonuses from whichever branch you're working for.

184461 said:
Back peddling:
How do you 'back peddle'? 'Unsell' something? In English it is 'back pedalling', more often than not on your 'reversocycle'.
184461 said:
Because I'm not scared of going against the Borg collective and saying what I think which is also where the available 'evidence' points.
But you have admitted to having no knowledge of criminal investigations. 'The Borg' would be more apt for you and your inability to understand what has already been explained
184461 said:
I have balls unlike most of you on here that are just out for completely inconsequential 'likes' and/or bonuses from whichever branch you're working for.
You haven't had the 'nads to join the armed forces and come out with some spurious phrases that you think make you 'fit in'. However, you're a 'lying walting conspiraloon' as proven long ago.

Latest Threads