News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

*Russian Troll*
Uh oh....
It seems that even the D-Notice adhering press have started to publish inconvenient articles noting the
complete lack of cross-contamination from the most lethal NA known to man.......... ever ™ .

Novichok poisoning: police did not seal potentially affected areas for three days

Wait till the penny drops and they notice that there was absolutely no cross-contamination for the entirety of the op.

1562751296901.png
1562751334322.png

1562751419095.png
1562751468872.png

Just wait till they twig that there's absolutely nothing evidential that will ever stand up in a court of law, too.

184461 said:
Uh oh....
....Just wait till they twig that there's absolutely nothing evidential that will ever stand up in a court of law, too.
Dig up the ‘slush averse goons’ and let them have their day(s) in Court then.

*Russian Troll*
You're referring to the 2 Russians that no eye witnesses saw and no CCTV pinged on a cul-de-sac road in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon?

184461 said:
You're referring to the 2 Russians that no eye witnesses saw and no CCTV pinged on a cul-de-sac road in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon?
That you’re aware of. Charges have been laid. You can dig them up and they can have their day(s) in Court

*Russian Troll*
You know, full well, that a court case where ukgov's 'full evidence' is on show is never supposed to happen.

16mths on this whole case keep's morphing and remains unproved and non-evidenced and we haven't even witnessed the Skripals in Salisbury on Salisbury's brand spankers, functioning surveillance system on the day of the event- have we?

Maybe you just forgot about those trivial little details again?

184461 said:
You know, full well, that a court case where ukgov's 'full evidence' is on show is never supposed to happen.

16mths on this whole case keep's morphing and remains unproved and non-evidenced and we haven't even witnessed the Skripals in Salisbury on Salisbury's brand spankers, functioning surveillance system on the day of the event- have we?

Maybe you just forgot about those trivial little details again?
You know very well that 'the slush averse goons' are dead and Russia has no interest in revealing the truth at all. It's what they did, they do and they always will do. It's a mindset.

*Russian Troll*
You know very well that 'the slush averse goons' are dead and Russia has no interest in revealing the truth at all. It's what they did, they do and they always will do. It's a mindset.
You don't actually have an argument based on even one scrap of evidence do you 77x?

184461 said:
You don't actually have an argument based on even one scrap of evidence do you 77x?
77 :) You have no knowledge of criminal prosecutions by your own admission. You seem to think that 'giving' you the evidence which led to the CPS will 'satisfy' you that there is a case to answer or not. Yet you have no relevant experience.

I suppose you could be given evidence of padded cells and strait jackets as that appears to be your expertise 'lying walting conspiraloon'

*Russian Troll*
77 :) You have no knowledge of criminal prosecutions by your own admission. You seem to think that 'giving' you the evidence which led to the CPS will 'satisfy' you that there is a case to answer or not. Yet you have no relevant experience.

I suppose you could be given evidence of padded cells and strait jackets as that appears to be your expertise 'lying walting conspiraloon'
Alas I know that the UK press, ukgov and the BBC have completely blown to smithereens any chance of a fair and open criminal trial by regurgitating rumour and speculation for well over a year.

Anyone with a functioning mind should be able to work out that they're being fed a continuous pack of porky pies.

Even before your precious court case has even got any where near the starting blocks the uk's tax-payer funded state broadcaster is making 'factual' progs for public consumption:
BBC to dramatise Salisbury poisoning

And who could forget this classic BBC in-depth accurate documentary that explains Yulia getting NA on her hand after exiting the house's front door by not showing her even touching the front door on her way out?

Lucky it's never going to come to a proper, accurate disclosure of all facts.
As was always the plan.

Alas I know that the UK press, ukgov and the BBC have completely blown to smithereens any chance of a fair and open criminal trial by regurgitating rumour and speculation for well over a year.

Anyone with a functioning mind should be able to work out that they're being fed a continuous pack of porky pies.

Even before your precious court case has even got any where near the starting blocks the uk's tax-payer funded state broadcaster is making 'factual' progs for public consumption:

And who could forget this classic BBC in-depth accurate documentary that explains Yulia getting NA on her hand after exiting the house's front door by not showing her even touching the front door on her way out?

As was always the plan.
Come on bellend, reset to the Gatwick photos.
You know you want to!

You do know that we all shake our heads in pity at you & then laugh at you.
You do know that?

184461 said:

As was always the plan.
In one breath you want all evidence to assess, despite having no experience in criminal investigations. You then quote media speculation and say any chance of a fair trial is impossible. You clearly have no idea whatsoever. You’re just flailing about like a Tunguska out of control.

If it wasn’t so funny, it’d be sad. Get some help: SANE Australia

Uh oh....
It seems that even the D-Notice adhering press have started to publish inconvenient articles noting the
complete lack of cross-contamination from the most lethal NA known to man.......... ever ™ .

Novichok poisoning: police did not seal potentially affected areas for three days

Wait till the penny drops and they notice that there was absolutely no cross-contamination for the entirety of the op.

View attachment 403291 View attachment 403292

View attachment 403294 View attachment 403295

Just wait till they twig that there's absolutely nothing evidential that will ever stand up in a court of law, too.
What do you mean the media have started posting information? The content has nothing to do with the DSMA notices, the content they have published ever since this all happened has had nothing to do with the DSMA notices

If you read the words of the article then the headline would be explained to you.

Are you sure there was no cross contamination at any point?

.... and PS .... have you been able to identify any point that Boris lied in his interview yet?

In one breath you want all evidence to assess, despite having no experience in criminal investigations. You then quote media speculation and say any chance of a fair trial is impossible. You clearly have no idea whatsoever. You’re just flailing about like a Tunguska out of control.

If it wasn’t so funny, it’d be sad. Get some help: SANE Australia
Clearly had no idea since at least two GRU agents were in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA.

Just saying.

118118 just makes exactly the sort of statements that are present in the worst quality newspapers. There is no analysis or logic in his statements. Despite repeated contrary arguments, he presents NO willingness to enter discussion.

The posts are pre prepared cut and paste propaganda not showing alternative arguments or open comment.

The best comparison to his postings I can come up with is one of the ancient astronaut enthusiasts who make leaps of faith from one text to a full blown theory without considering any other explanations. @scalieback mentions Tunguska. 118118 won't know about that until he has googled it.

The salient points are:

1] There is a case to answer.
2] A trial can therefore be given

118118 prays that this never happens because all his deceptions will be seen for what they are.

As an aside, the argument concerning finding a jury is tosh. Many perfectly normal people screen themselves off from the media and controversial issues because they find the constant drip, drip of woe intolerable to their mental wellbeing. As a result, they don't gain knowledge outside their immediate needs.

Once the selection letters are sent out, there is a scramble by many to get out for both logical and selfish reasons. For example, I am not allowed to serve on a jury for logical reasons but I have known others who manage to wangle out because they just don't like the idea.

Once in court, further selections occur and sometimes trials are re started due to errors in juror independence.

The upshot is that the jurors tend to be fairly impartial within the constraints of the Clapham omnibus idea.

Yet another of 118118 statements just plucked out of the blue.*

*High profile cases with a jury that was true because if it wasn't, lawyers would be jumping all over it:

Bulger case.
Yorkshire Ripper
Helen McCourt.

There are many, many others but the point is made because this case is just a matter of base criminality and nothing more.

*Russian Troll*
Come on bellend, reset to the Gatwick photos.
The phots where the meta-data was messed with and the entry time for both pax was at exactly the same time...down to the second?

1562900816173.png

Why do you want to talk about this?

Have they finally released any of the footage from the thousands of cameras covering LGW or LHR or the entire London town duration or the train journey or the two trips in Salisbury?

No thought not.

What do you mean the media have started posting information?
You haven't noticed that MSM have gone along with the fairy tale and not questioned any of the anomalies, contradictions and lies?

1562898760772.png

Try harder.

.... and PS .... have you been able to identify any point that Boris lied in his interview yet?
Haven't we already been here and discussed this?
One more time then...

FCO, which Johnson ran as he was FS put this out to the masses...

1562898192195.png

DSTL, ie Porton Down, then put this out...

1562898234980.png

I'd call that a bare-faced lie, wouldn't you?
If not, why not?

Do you think psychopathic Bozzer was confused?

There is no analysis or logic in his statements. Despite repeated contrary arguments, he presents NO willingness to enter discussion.
There is sound logic and analysis in every one of my posts.

That's how I sussed, very early on, that there was zero cross-contamination and zero evidence vs Ru or any party no matter what deliberate disinformation the media fed the masses.

1562898598439.png

I'm always happy to discuss how there was absolutely no cross-contamination from the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™.

So what's your take on it?

I'm happy to discuss how the Skripals went >7hrs+ with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around their bodies attacking their CNS before going a few more days without accurate NA med treatment before both recovering fully before being disappeared for the last year+.

I'm happy to discuss how C Rowley went >7hrs with the world's most lethal nerve agent....ever™ swimming around his system,attacking his CNS before also going days without the correct med treatment before making a full recovery.

I'm happy to discuss how every FOIR comes back as denied due to a future court case and national security while the BBC knocks out documentary after documentary on the minute-by-minute true story of the Russian Salisbury assassination attempt.

The state broadcaster seem's to be able to do whatever it wants while the masses get denied any information at all... Why would that be?

I could go on all day with unanswered questions but I'll let you crack on with answering these even though you won't and will just accuse me of not wanting to discuss the matter.

Prove me wrong.
118118 prays that this never happens because all his deceptions will be seen for what they are.
Yeah, that's why I've been incessantly gobbing off for almost 18mths about releasing 100% of the evidence and surveillance footage for the duration of the weekend in March '18?

You're a challenged aren't you sweetie?

Haven't we already been here and discussed this?
One more time then...
We have been through this many times, I would not call your resets discussion, nor your avoids of the question

That foreign office tweet is not the Boris interview

At what point in the INTERVIEW does Boris lie?
FCO, which Johnson ran as he was FS put this out to the masses...

View attachment 403541
Shall we read the words in the tweet?

Experts in DSTL made it clear that this was Novichock

Factually correct - which they confirm in the DSTL tweet, that as scientists they can and did confirm the type of nerve agent

Produced in Russia
Factually correct for the design and production of Novichock, but in the English language this can also imply that the batch was manufactured/produced in Russia. That is something that DSTL Porton Down scientists cannot and will not state.
Hence their tweet and the Foreign Office retraction.
The manufacturing source would need to be clarified from other intelligence

[/QUOTE]
DSTL, ie Porton Down, then put this out...

View attachment 403542

I'd call that a bare-faced lie, wouldn't you?
If not, why not?
No
Reasons as above
Do you think psychopathic Bozzer was confused?
[/QUOTE]
No
I still ask you at what point Boris lied in the interview

Latest Threads