News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Sorry for multiple posts, but as the shitposter with his love of shortening words and phrases has mentioned nothing being passed to the ‘POL’ are any of us surprised nothing was passed to the POL?

Indeed why would anyone pass info to the POL?
Perhaps the shitposter has confused the POL where he picks up his turps to drink with some other organisation :)
Petrol, oil & lubrication? As in POL point?

As per usual the shitposter seems to be on a mission to shitposter.

Take post #5015, not only is is full of lies, nonsense and contradiction, but he actually didagrees with his first sentence,.............in the second sentence.

Just imagine that, blowing a whole long ‘copy and paste shitpost’ post within the first two sentences ;)

Hmmmm, shitposter by name, shitposter by nature ;)
As I think I've said before, to be a good troll (liar), you've got to remember what's been said before & be careful what you post.
A lesson that @KGB-Resident would be well advised to learn.

Lying Walting Conspiraloon said:
Even if you do believe the above you haven't explained away the little matter of the Skripals leaving at 09h00 (never to return) and B/P not even arriving by train till midday.
And the concrete fact that there are no witnesses and no CCTV of anything passed the POL.

I'm sure it's all on the CCTV footage that they'll never show us.
What are gov scared of?
Showing something as trivial as surveillance footage of civilians on a bench is hardly going to prejudice a criminal case.

Unlike.....

View attachment 387847

Guaranteed to prejudice any court case.

On the direct flight from/to Moscow?
The one where the meta-data in the phots had been altered?
The same, yes?

Isn't that the same time that the 3rd man (that sacked his flight at the last minute, resulting in no CCTV footage from the airport or anywhere and no actual clue as to if he even existed) was id'd?
Also by Ballbag?
Just checking.

Third Suspect in Skripal Poisoning Identified as Denis Sergeev, High-Ranking GRU Officer - bellingcat

View attachment 387845

Good ol' Ballbag up to their tricks.
They have you all fooled don't they?

They spilled the most deadly nerve agent ever in their hotel room?

They must have expired pretty rapidly and there must have been some cross-contamination for clients/staff and the first responders when they arrived to evac the cas?

There must have been a full decontamination involving the military and other agencies (incl OPCW)?

Obviously the hotel was closed for months and months while a full degunge was administered?

What do you mean none of the above happened? Are you serious?

Things that make you go 'hmmmm'.

No idea.
If they were or weren't it should be on the 'classified' CCTV.

Surprising the bishop never released any footage from the cathedral to the public realm.
Didn't he say he would.

The bishop of Salisbury, Nicholas Holtham, was among those who came forward to undermine their story. Asked if there was CCTV of their visit to the cathedral, he said there was nothing to link them to the building.
Salisbury reaction: 'It would be comical but for the fact someone died'

I'm sure ol' Nick is a great guy and never tell's lies but I'd rather check the CCTV myself to confirm or deny the Russians' story.

I have no idea and neither do you.
There has been no interest from the east/west media for a very long time.

It'll be a simple matter for the media to confirm yet they haven't.

What's the most "overwhelming" evidence?

The "novichok" that Porton Down couldn't say was Russian?

The "GRU colonels" who did drugs with a prostitute the night before the "hit", and then went on TV with no cover like all assassins always do?

'A guest who recognised the pair from CCTV images released by police told the newspaper:
‘I could smell weed from their room. It was by the door and in the corridor, it was unmistakable. It must have been around 7pm.
‘Later there was a woman in there. I think she was a prostitute. They were having sex. Definitely. I heard them having really loud sex for a long time.
‘It was definitely a woman. I don’t think the men were having sex with each other.’

Doing a 'Mohammed Atta' is always suspect in itself.

Was it the non-diagnosis and non-treatment for 36hrs+ for all cas,even though it was an absolutely lethal NA?

Maybe something new from Bellinhahaj?
Rinse and repeat. The same drivel posted day after day.

Bellingcat. Using ‘funny names’ clearly means they are getting to you and other Russian trolls, along with unravelling their 40+ Jackanory’s.

Clearly a liar and also a coward as you bottled on the Tubby III interview and are scared to try and interview the ‘slush averse goons’. Actually finding them would be a good one Clouseau.

Despite having no experience of criminal investigations, you want to review all of the cctv? Now walting as ‘Poirot’ as well as a former member of HM Forces.

Why on earth would a POL point get evidence? More substantive evidence you have no clue on criminal investigations.

Ten days of basket weaving, then back to the eternal search for truth and justice for all.*

* Unless said search conflicts with the instructions of the moral vacuums who pay him to lie about Salisbury.

He once was DV'ed you know.

Yep. Nothing in the past of that moment in time when he returns will ever have existed and we will be treated to one of five or six cut and pastes, and lambasted because we cannot see the trooooooooth.

Maybe shit for brain’s mind has been elsewhere....................
It might have needed to be bigging up the FSB in Siberia.

Who knows, whatever it’s been doing it would have been to make the world a worse place rather than a better place.

*Russian Troll*
It's really not a surprise that you lot aren't mentioning the reported fact that Bloody Gina is reported to have fed POTUS duff int to get him moving vs Ru.

Either none of you are aware of it or you're more than aware of what these implications actually signify.

Either HMG solely fed duff int to DCI or the DCI solely fed duff int to POTUS.
Or, as is probable, it was a concerted effort involving both actors.

I don't expect any coherent comments from any of you anyway.

Gina Haspel Relies on Spy Skills to Connect With Trump. He Doesn’t Always Listen.

During the discussion, Ms. Haspel, then deputy C.I.A. director, turned toward Mr. Trump. She outlined possible responses in a quiet but firm voice, then leaned forward and told the president that the “strong option” was to expel 60 diplomats.

To persuade Mr. Trump, according to people briefed on the conversation, officials including Ms. Haspel also tried to show him that Mr. Skripal and his daughter were not the only victims of Russia’s attack.

Ms. Haspel showed pictures the British government had supplied her of young children hospitalized after being sickened by the Novichok nerve agent that poisoned the Skripals.

She then showed a photograph of ducks that British officials said were inadvertently killed by the sloppy work of the Russian operatives.

1555579724802.png

As we all should know by now:
Schoolboy exposed to deadly poison after Russian spy gave bread to feed ducks
''The police showed us CCTV of Aiden and his friends with the Russian gentleman and you can see him handing my son and his friends some bread.

''They just innocently fed it to the ducks and now they have been caught up in this terrifying experience.”

“We didn’t think anything of it until two weeks later when then the police knocked on our door.

Mum Victoria, 33, said: “They took his clothes and burned them. Luckily his medical tests were clear.”

There were zero cas from any cross-contamination and even though the duck feeding is noted as taking place it was soon 'pushed down the memory hole' , never to be spoken about again, and doesn't even get a mention in the 'official narrative' as it was forgotten about almost as soon as it was reported on.

1555576993877.png

The Independent, which is apparently a source of news, has picked up on the NYT story.

In their piece, they basically repeat what was said in the New York Times about how Bloody Gina manipulated
El Trumpo using the dead ducks and sick children fabrication.

Ditto The Daily Telegraph and The Grauniad.

And so since they are writing about it, they know full-well that either the CIA director or the British Government, or both, knowingly lied to the US President.

Yet they say nothing about this in their piece.
Nor do any UK media outlets.

CIA chief used dead duck photos to urge Trump to get tough with Russia after Salisbury attack

The New York Times just took a massive dump on ukgov's 'official narrative' and none of you are even talking about it.

Can't say I'm shocked..

The New York Times just took a massive dump on ukgov's 'official narrative' and none of you are even talking about it.

Can't say I'm shocked..
Hmm, media article quoting third hand information. We're supposed to comment on it? That certain suggested phrases are the way to influence Trump?

Much more likely the injured kids were from the Syria incident in any case. Not sure on the ducks, but then you walk and talk like one, so you must be one as the tag shows.

None of this effects the issue that the Skripals were poisoned by the NA that Porton Down stated and OPCW confirmed.

Whilst I am most glad that the ducks are doing well, I suspect Mr. Trump's advice was in a little more detail than 118118 presents.

I am going to giggle like a naughty schoolgirl , now.

*Russian Troll*
Hmm, media article quoting third hand information. We're supposed to comment on it? That certain suggested phrases are the way to influence Trump?.
Now you are aware of it you can do anything you like.
Which won't be much as it's not a pro-coy line story, now is it?

The more you fight this with zero established or corroborated facts or evidence vs Russia the funnier it gets.

Much more likely the injured kids were from the Syria incident in any case. Not sure on the ducks, but then you walk and talk like one, so you must be one as the tag shows.
'Course it was.
Not much difference between the uk and the ME is there (not anymore anyway) and DCI / POTUS wouldn't know the difference as they're just stupid, uninformed Americans.

The boys were thought to be the youngest of the 130 people tested for potential exposure to the deadly nerve agent.

Donald Trump 'shown pictures of children hospitalised by Novichok to persuade him to act against Russia'
1555579179338.png

Whitehall sources said that they were "not aware" of any pictures being sent to the Americans.

Now you are aware of it you can do anything you like.
Which won't be much as it's not a pro-coy line story, now is it?
I don't get to speak to Trump, let alone get to test the theory.

The more you fight this with zero established or corroborated facts or evidence vs Russia the funnier it gets.
The more you wibble, the more I'm inclined to think care in the community doesn't work
'Course it was.
Not much difference between the uk and the ME is there (not anymore anyway) and DCI / POTUS wouldn't know the difference as they're just stupid, uninformed Americans.
I don't think all Americans are like that. Do you?
The boys were thought to be the youngest of the 130 people tested for potential exposure to the deadly nerve agent.
Donald Trump 'shown pictures of children hospitalised by Novichok to persuade him to act against Russia'
View attachment 388474

Whitehall sources said that they were "not aware" of any pictures being sent to the Americans.
More third hand reporting. According to an unnamed source who said Haspel used some alleged evidence and whispered some words, that influences trump?

What was it that's been constantly mentioned on the numerous threads about press speculation?

Oh dear, shitposter seems to be massively clutching at straws, it seems his rediculous use of 'POL' has spurred him in to try to make even more glaring errors.

While the crap he posted is obviously to suit his troll agenda rather than represent the truth it still fails massively.

We know who was treated in hospital, and we know who was taken to hospital/went by themselves to hospital due to concerns that they may need treatment, but didn't need it

With shitposter's need to try to re write facts he seems to have tried to 'airbrush' Nick Bailey, Dawn Sturgess and Charlie Rowley.

He then tries to 'out do' his first lie by adding 'timelines' into his post............
Odd really as he has spent thirteen months telling us there is no evidence.

His posts have just been pathetic Russian Troll propaganda for over a year, but they are just getting to be so desperate and weak as to not be worth him bothering.

No confusion is being sewn, we talk about the important facts between ourselves, and can easily put right the 'public domain' facts the shitposter tries to twis
Ergo, the more lies he sews the more facts are posted and the more the casual or occasional reader would see the shitposter for the troll he is.

A while back he was trying to claim no one died, he's now asserting that Dawn, Charlie and Nick didn't even get medical treatment.

Yet another huge fail for shitposter.

Latest Threads