News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Poor old shit for brains.
If only he was closer to where the incident happened, he could hear first hand details from those involved, and then have the actual facts...............

But it seems the shitposter prefers to post mountains of copy and pasted shite from third, fourth an ‘no’ hand sources. Many of his ‘pasted’ articles disagree with his assertions too :)

No wonder he gets everything wrong.

It seems118 quoted me. I briefly scanned his comments and realised that he continues to lie and manipulate facts and is desperately trying to earn his pay..

He is bereft of common sense.

It seems118 quoted me. I briefly scanned his comments and realised that he continues to lie and manipulate facts and is desperately trying to earn his pay..

He is bereft of common sense.
To go a bit 'original Star Trek' split infinitive fashion:

He badly wants to earn his reply bonus ;)

Can 118118 come up with something new, please. I am getting bored woth the constantly spouted piffle that issues from its keyboard.

How about what has happened to the two Russian chaps who seem to have disappeared?
How about an occasional acknowledgement when he is wrong?

Otherwise the tag of shitposter is so richly deserved.

Can 118118 come up with something new, please. I am getting bored woth the constantly spouted piffle that issues from its keyboard.

How about what has happened to the two Russian chaps who seem to have disappeared?
How about an occasional acknowledgement when he is wrong?

Otherwise the tag of shitposter is so richly deserved.
Shitposter is definitely my word of the week. I get a bit fed up with the constant emergence of new words and phrases such as bromance, flexit, mansplaining or JAMs but Shitposter has emerged as a direct result of scum like 118.

What's the going rate for the reply bonus nowadays. Two turnips and a Herring's spine I think. If he gets enough, he can trade them in to reverse his personality bypass operation.
Haven't I mentioned that before, I'll tell you a different way.

*Russian Troll*
Maybe you could give a credible reason for why two GRU agents were in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA?
No?
Yawn.

All alleged and with zero actual evidence.
You know this, it's all already been laid out for you.

Why are ukgov pushing the narrative vs Ru when there is no evidence to back up it's claims?

Why don't they even want to go to Ru to interview P/B when the Russians have said that it wouldn't be a problem?
Are the uk that worried that their whole narrative will publicly fall apart?

1555213866873.png

What matters is the 'evidence' and the UK clearly will never allow this case to come to trial precisely because it would then have to give Russia the opportunity to examine all the gov's accusations and the forensic blood samples from the Skripals which the uk is hiding from scrutiny.
Ditto the CCTV which would kick everything vs the Russians into touch.

Or give some evidence, anything whatsoever, that Russia wasn't involved?
No?
Proving a negative?
Isn't it down to the accuser to provide the evidence to the defendant?

I wonder why ukgov don't want to show their cards?
Highly likely that uk's hand is rubbish and they are very well aware of that fact.

Hiding behind D Notices, nationalsecurity and ongoinginvestigations has worked well for them thus far with no bad press.
Obviously, controlling the media, and their output, through a public-funded troll farm does help the lack of exposure.

1555214999826.png

Maybe we can discuss how Andrei Zheleznyakov survived being exposed to Novichok?
No?
We're back to using the MSM as reference?
I thought the posts had moved again and we were only allowed to use scientific papers as ref?

As you really, really want to, let's talk about ‘It’s got me’: the lonely death of the Soviet scientist poisoned by novichok .

Despite Zheleznyakov’s role in creating a binary of a nerve agent believed to be more potent than the deadly VX nerve agent, he remains a hero to some.

But by deciding to go public, he joined those blowing the whistle on a chemical weapons programme that was still charging forward years after George Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev signed the 1990 US–Soviet Chemical Weapons Accord in which each pledged to halt the production of chemical weapons.

So the west was well aware of the Foliant prog even back then?
Didn't Mirzayanov and ukgov say it could only have been Ru as only they made the NA?

One person with intimate knowledge of the foliant programme told the Guardian that Zheleznyakov was
“hardly the first victim” during the development of novichok nerve agents.....

Zheleznyakov was working on those very binary weapons on a hot May morning when a hood vent malfunctioned, releasing a small amount of novichok-5 into the air. A superior told him to drink some tea, which he promptly vomited. He was given an antidote, which was some help, and told to go home....

In hospital, doctors eventually guessed at the source of the poisoning and gave Zheleznyakov atropine. The injections would save his life, but he would never fully recover, spending weeks in a coma, months unable to walk, and years suffering from deteriorating health, but maintaining silence on the foliant programme.

Not like this man then?

1555216427515.png

Or him?

1555212888065.png

Or him?
Mr 'I had to soak my hand in sulfuric acid'.

1555212931959.png

The men behind the Cold War poison that surfaced in a quiet English town

Or them?

1555213175534.png

If you can constantly post the same tripe, I can post the same reasonable questions as long as I want to.
And there we have it.

The questions that you constantly deflect & ignore.....
....Have just been answered for you.
You'll repeat them tomorrow.

In the mean time and also against all logic........

Salisbury wins Best Places to Live 2019

Yawn.

Why are ukgov pushing the narrative vs Ru when there is no evidence to back up it's claims?

Why don't they even want to go to Ru to interview P/B when the Russians have said that it wouldn't be a problem?

View attachment 387827

What matters is the 'evidence' and the UK clearly will never allow this case to come to trial precisely because it would then have to give Russia the opportunity to examine all the gov's accusations and the forensic blood samples from the Skripals which the uk is hiding from scrutiny.

Proving a negative?

Highly likely that uk's hand is rubbish and they are very well aware of that fact.

Hiding behind D Notices, nationalsecurity and ongoinginvestigations has worked well for them thus far with no bad press.
Obviously, controlling the media, and their output, through a public-funded troll farm does help the lack of exposure.

View attachment 387828

We're back to using the MSM as reference?
I thought the posts had moved again and we were only allowed to use scientific papers as ref?

As you really, really want to, let's talk about ‘It’s got me’: the lonely death of the Soviet scientist poisoned by novichok .

Despite Zheleznyakov’s role in creating a binary of a nerve agent believed to be more potent than the deadly VX nerve agent, he remains a hero to some.

But by deciding to go public, he joined those blowing the whistle on a chemical weapons programme that was still charging forward years after George Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev signed the 1990 US–Soviet Chemical Weapons Accord in which each pledged to halt the production of chemical weapons.

So the west was well aware of the Foliant prog even back then?
Didn't Mirzayanov and ukgov say it could only have been Ru as only they made the NA?

One person with intimate knowledge of the foliant programme told the Guardian that Zheleznyakov was
“hardly the first victim” during the development of novichok nerve agents.....

Zheleznyakov was working on those very binary weapons on a hot May morning when a hood vent malfunctioned, releasing a small amount of novichok-5 into the air. A superior told him to drink some tea, which he promptly vomited. He was given an antidote, which was some help, and told to go home....

In hospital, doctors eventually guessed at the source of the poisoning and gave Zheleznyakov atropine. The injections would save his life, but he would never fully recover, spending weeks in a coma, months unable to walk, and years suffering from deteriorating health, but maintaining silence on the foliant programme.

Not like this man then?

View attachment 387829

Or him?

View attachment 387830

Or him?
Mr 'I had to soak my hand in sulfuric acid'.

View attachment 387831
The men behind the Cold War poison that surfaced in a quiet English town

Or them?

View attachment 387833

And there we have it.

....Have just been answered for you.
You'll repeat them tomorrow.

In the mean time and also against all logic........

Salisbury wins Best Places to Live 2019
Another lengthy post which, is virtually all yet more bullshit.
@184461 yet again deflects, ignores & posts bullshit.
And yes, I may well repeat the same questions again.
And just to make it clear, anything "laid out" by you is blatant pro Putin bullshit.

Last edited:
Lying Walting Conspiraloon said:
Yawn.

View attachment 387827

Proving a negative?

Remember when you promised to go to the DPRK and interview Tubby III and then lost your bottle when called on it? Why don’t you offer to go to Russia and interview the ‘slush averse goons’? Do you have any idea where they are? Why they have no social media presence? Not been heard of since their RT interview?

They will be provided with the evidence that led the CPS to believe they have ‘a reasonable chance of a successful prosecution’ when they are on remand awaiting trial. Perhaps you can persuade them that ‘your’ side can rip holes in that evidence? However, based on your knowledge of criminal prosecutions, I doubt it.

Come on LWC, let’s see your interview with the ‘slush averse goons’. Or have you had another bottle check and found it empty?

Shit for brains shitpost are getting more comicical by the day !

It is now trying to give us facts on something we all already knew about and that happened many years ago.

The funny part is that just like when ‘Spire FM’ was introduced to he thread the trolls jumped on info that the rest of us already knew, already understood and then had to watch the trolls talk about it as through they ‘introduced’ it.........Of course, shit for brains quoted them even though the article he pasted disagreed with him :)

It was hilarious that both shit for brains and KGB both jumped on ‘Spire FM’ as soon as the ‘old news’ was brought into the thread :)

It’s the same with the well documented previous case of Novichock exposure..............known about for many years, but NOT ONE SINGLE word from the agenda driven trolls until within the last week, and after being brought up by others.

The comedy piste de resistance being that while shit for brains won’t want to discuss the Russian funded and Russian supported Wikileaks he is still trying to talk about the integrity initiative in every post he makes if he can shoehorn it in.............even when he is talking about things that happened years or decades before the integrity initiative was formed.

It’s like he ‘has’ to mention it ;)

Last edited:
Remember when you promised to go to the DPRK and interview Tubby III and then lost your bottle when called on it? Why don’t you offer to go to Russia and interview the ‘slush averse goons’? Do you have any idea where they are? Why they have no social media presence? Not been heard of since their RT interview?

They will be provided with the evidence that led the CPS to believe they have ‘a reasonable chance of a successful prosecution’ when they are on remand awaiting trial. Perhaps you can persuade them that ‘your’ side can rip holes in that evidence? However, based on your knowledge of criminal prosecutions, I doubt it.

Come on LWC, let’s see your interview with the ‘slush averse goons’. Or have you had another bottle check and found it empty?
Perhaps he’s still busy checking the news ‘in Somerset’
I have no idea why he thought Somerset was relevant to this thread, but he did bring it up.

I’ll await his revelation that there is no longer any trace of this story in Somerset and its all been covered up :) :)

He hasn’t said his mention of Somerset was an error (there is of course another Somerset, NOT in the UK) and as he said he ‘is British’ he must mean the county next to Wiltshire................or could just be a LWC and full of lies.

Would this be the same "slush averse goons" who have been identified by friends, neighbours, colleagues & Uncle Tom Cobley & all as being GRU agents?
The same ones who were identified entering the UK via Gatwick?
Who spilled Novichok in a hotel?
The same ones seen on CCTV in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA?
Surely not the same ones who appeared on Putins mouthpiece, RT, admitting being in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA but bullshitting as much as @184461?
The ones who couldn't find the very tall cathedral that's obvious for miles around?
Who claimed there was too much snow when there wasn't?
The ones whose "business" never actually existed?
The same ones who haven't been seen since?
And various other things that point to Russian involvement?

The ones who our idiotic troll claims have no connection with the inept GRU or Russia?

Those "slush averse goons"?

*Russian Troll*
Would this be the same "slush averse goons" who have been identified by friends, neighbours, colleagues & Uncle Tom Cobley & all as being GRU agents?
Even if you do believe the above you haven't explained away the little matter of the Skripals leaving at 09h00 (never to return) and B/P not even arriving by train till midday.
And the concrete fact that there are no witnesses and no CCTV of anything passed the POL.

I'm sure it's all on the CCTV footage that they'll never show us.
What are gov scared of?
Showing something as trivial as surveillance footage of civilians on a bench is hardly going to prejudice a criminal case.

Unlike.....

1555214983240.png

Guaranteed to prejudice any court case.

The same ones who were identified entering the UK via Gatwick?
On the direct flight from/to Moscow?
The one where the meta-data in the phots had been altered?
The same, yes?

Isn't that the same time that the 3rd man (that sacked his flight at the last minute, resulting in no CCTV footage from the airport or anywhere and no actual clue as to if he even existed) was id'd?
Also by Ballbag?
Just checking.

Third Suspect in Skripal Poisoning Identified as Denis Sergeev, High-Ranking GRU Officer - bellingcat

1555213891771.png

Good ol' Ballbag up to their tricks.
They have you all fooled don't they?

Who spilled Novichok in a hotel?
They spilled the most deadly nerve agent ever in their hotel room?

They must have expired pretty rapidly and there must have been some cross-contamination for clients/staff and the first responders when they arrived to evac the cas?

There must have been a full decontamination involving the military and other agencies (incl OPCW)?

Obviously the hotel was closed for months and months while a full degunge was administered?

What do you mean none of the above happened? Are you serious?

Things that make you go 'hmmmm'.

The ones who couldn't find the very tall cathedral that's obvious for miles around?
No idea.
If they were or weren't it should be on the 'classified' CCTV.

Surprising the bishop never released any footage from the cathedral to the public realm.
Didn't he say he would.

The bishop of Salisbury, Nicholas Holtham, was among those who came forward to undermine their story. Asked if there was CCTV of their visit to the cathedral, he said there was nothing to link them to the building.
Salisbury reaction: 'It would be comical but for the fact someone died'

I'm sure ol' Nick is a great guy and never tell's lies but I'd rather check the CCTV myself to confirm or deny the Russians' story.

The ones whose "business" never actually existed?
I have no idea and neither do you.
There has been no interest from the east/west media for a very long time.

It'll be a simple matter for the media to confirm yet they haven't.

What's the most "overwhelming" evidence?

The "novichok" that Porton Down couldn't say was Russian?

The "GRU colonels" who did drugs with a prostitute the night before the "hit", and then went on TV with no cover like all assassins always do?

'A guest who recognised the pair from CCTV images released by police told the newspaper:
‘I could smell weed from their room. It was by the door and in the corridor, it was unmistakable. It must have been around 7pm.
‘Later there was a woman in there. I think she was a prostitute. They were having sex. Definitely. I heard them having really loud sex for a long time.
‘It was definitely a woman. I don’t think the men were having sex with each other.’

Doing a 'Mohammed Atta' is always suspect in itself.

Was it the non-diagnosis and non-treatment for 36hrs+ for all cas,even though it was an absolutely lethal NA?

Maybe something new from Bellinhahaj?

The ones who our idiotic troll claims have no connection with the inept GRU or Russia?

Yet again a reset and a repeating of the same old refuted rubbish.

Only here to spread agitprop. No interest whatsoever in finding any truth other than the accepted truth of masters. It must feel rather demeaning.

As per usual the shitposter seems to be on a mission to shitposter.

Take post #5015, not only is is full of lies, nonsense and contradiction, but he actually didagrees with his first sentence,.............in the second sentence.

Just imagine that, blowing a whole long ‘copy and paste shitpost’ post within the first two sentences ;)

Hmmmm, shitposter by name, shitposter by nature ;)

Should I grab a coffee and some biscuits so I can wait to hear how despite their being NO WITNESSES and NO CCTV a person as far away as the shitposter says they KNOW the Skripals movements and timings?

As the evidence hasn’t been released, he doesn’t know know, was too far away to see them with his own eyes and claims there are NO WITNESSES it might be rather interesting how he thinks he knows!
:)

Yes, of course he’s making things up, but his obvious lies are a funny way to pass a coffee break.

Sorry for multiple posts, but as the shitposter with his love of shortening words and phrases has mentioned nothing being passed to the ‘POL’ are any of us surprised nothing was passed to the POL?

Indeed why would anyone pass info to the POL?
Perhaps the shitposter has confused the POL where he picks up his turps to drink with some other organisation :)

Even if you do believe the above you haven't explained away the little matter of the Skripals leaving at 09h00 (never to return) and B/P not even arriving by train till midday.
And the concrete fact that there are no witnesses and no CCTV of anything passed the POL.

I'm sure it's all on the CCTV footage that they'll never show us.
What are gov scared of?
Showing something as trivial as surveillance footage of civilians on a bench is hardly going to prejudice a criminal case.

Unlike.....

View attachment 387847

Guaranteed to prejudice any court case.

On the direct flight from/to Moscow?
The one where the meta-data in the phots had been altered?
The same, yes?

Isn't that the same time that the 3rd man (that sacked his flight at the last minute, resulting in no CCTV footage from the airport or anywhere and no actual clue as to if he even existed) was id'd?
Also by Ballbag?
Just checking.

Third Suspect in Skripal Poisoning Identified as Denis Sergeev, High-Ranking GRU Officer - bellingcat

View attachment 387845

Good ol' Ballbag up to their tricks.
They have you all fooled don't they?

They spilled the most deadly nerve agent ever in their hotel room?

They must have expired pretty rapidly and there must have been some cross-contamination for clients/staff and the first responders when they arrived to evac the cas?

There must have been a full decontamination involving the military and other agencies (incl OPCW)?

Obviously the hotel was closed for months and months while a full degunge was administered?

What do you mean none of the above happened? Are you serious?

Things that make you go 'hmmmm'.

No idea.
If they were or weren't it should be on the 'classified' CCTV.

Surprising the bishop never released any footage from the cathedral to the public realm.
Didn't he say he would.

The bishop of Salisbury, Nicholas Holtham, was among those who came forward to undermine their story. Asked if there was CCTV of their visit to the cathedral, he said there was nothing to link them to the building.
Salisbury reaction: 'It would be comical but for the fact someone died'

I'm sure ol' Nick is a great guy and never tell's lies but I'd rather check the CCTV myself to confirm or deny the Russians' story.

I have no idea and neither do you.
There has been no interest from the east/west media for a very long time.

It'll be a simple matter for the media to confirm yet they haven't.

What's the most "overwhelming" evidence?

The "novichok" that Porton Down couldn't say was Russian?

The "GRU colonels" who did drugs with a prostitute the night before the "hit", and then went on TV with no cover like all assassins always do?

'A guest who recognised the pair from CCTV images released by police told the newspaper:
‘I could smell weed from their room. It was by the door and in the corridor, it was unmistakable. It must have been around 7pm.
‘Later there was a woman in there. I think she was a prostitute. They were having sex. Definitely. I heard them having really loud sex for a long time.
‘It was definitely a woman. I don’t think the men were having sex with each other.’

Doing a 'Mohammed Atta' is always suspect in itself.

Was it the non-diagnosis and non-treatment for 36hrs+ for all cas,even though it was an absolutely lethal NA?

Maybe something new from Bellinhahaj?
Yes, that's right, (in amongst the usual deflection, bullshit & childish mispellings of Bellingcat), the two inept GRU agents from Russia who have, according to the idiotic troll (you), no connection to Russia whatsoever.

Latest Threads