News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

No change ..... I’ve warned you about different versions of opinion & ‘expert’ pieces all along
Particularly about taking FORMER Officer Hamish and his expert opinion. It’s his opinion, not based on any access to evidence

The OPCW however are a different matter, they are scientists with the evidence

Lying Walting Conspiraloon said:
Why is this fact constantly overlooked.
It does does a massive spanner in the works for the uk.

Best to ignore it instead.

It's like taking a big coffee and fags dump on ukgov's story isn't it?

Only Ru had the means?

Ignorance and name-calling are always the best solution.
In your own time, go on. ;)
The only spanner in anybodies works it has provided is your drivel. You think anyone can make it, it’s pointed out that because of the purity it is state produced. It puts a hole in your drivel.

Nobody has said only Russia can produce it liar, Russian developed and remains ‘highly likely’, despite your ‘anybody but Russia’ mantra.

*Russian Troll*
No change ..... I’ve warned you about different versions of opinion & ‘expert’ pieces all along
Particularly about taking FORMER Officer Hamish and his expert opinion. It’s his opinion, not based on any access to evidence
In the absence of anything at all from gov/plod it appears that the media is all we have.
Considering the majority of senior journalists are on the Integrity initiative's email list and the Integrity Initiative are funded by ukgov.... it's not hard to work out that all of what we've been fed is just misdirection and disinformation.

There will never be a court-case with B/P hence ukgov will never have to disclose and prove any of their allegations.
Convenient for them.

I've been saying this for the ages.
I'm happy that you lot have finally joined the club and are finally twigging that you've been told a pack of lies.

Now for the next big question....Why?

The OPCW however are a different matter, they are scientists with the evidence
So you agree with DG Ahmet Uzumcu when he says any state with the right people could have synthesised this product, even though ukgov said it could only have been from Russia?

1555149403465.png

Yet on 11th March '18, our old mate mark Urban put this out.

1555149615974.png

Were ukgov deliberately lying?
It appears, highly-likely so.

1555149917742.png

I see the shitposter is still trying to ignore the fact that sources inside Russia pointed to the fact the NA came from Russia.

Of course it will try to bang on about the MSM or that anyone can make NA.

It’s a bit like saying lots of countries can have a president, but only one country’s president called Mr Skripal a scumbag.

But of course, the shitposter is not here for truth or answers, and in reality doesn’t even believe the MSM links they post, which is why it posted a link to Abigail McCourt saying she WAS with her mum.........in an effort for the shitposter to say she was alone.

I note it miss spelled another name today too, so it seems Bellingcat isn’t the only name it doesn’t like to type.

*Russian Troll*
I see the shitposter is still trying to ignore the fact that sources inside Russia pointed to the fact the NA came from Russia.
Every single time you mention that you always forget to put up a link so it can be scrutinised.

Either put up or shut up.

It’s a bit like saying lots of countries can have a president, but only one country’s president called Mr Skripal a scumbag.

But of course, the shitposter is not here for truth or answers, and in reality doesn’t even believe the MSM links they post, which is why it posted a link to Abigail McCourt saying she WAS with her mum.........in an effort for the shitposter to say she was alone.

I note it miss spelled another name today too, so it seems Bellingcat isn’t the only name it doesn’t like to type.
The rest of your post, as usual, is everywhere and nowhere.

To add:

Any state with the right personnel and the appropriate level of technical expertise can make these agents.
States will make them in small amounts for ALLOWED research into defence.
OPCW have stated that a state lab. made the Salisbury agent due its PURITY. The latter word has a specific meaning in Chemistry which seems to elude 118118. I have talked about these issues multiple times and been ignored. The interested reader can look in the multiple threads about this if wanted. Just be aware 118118 is lying.

118118 expresses constant concern about the integrity initiative, The clue is in the word integrity. I would be most concerned if my people were not doing something to counter the constant attempts by Russia to undermine our society, of which 118118 claims to be a part but isn't.

Throughout this saga, 118118 has failed to acknowledge the way in which individuals and the media work. People make statements for money or out of altruism. They may be wrong or may be exaggerating or may be wrongly advised. From the way he writes, it is obvious he has never been in a situation which is both fluid and threatening, one in which the mind turns off from conscious thought. He also has no idea about the way in which evidence is collected and what was once thought true is proved wrong.

Essentially, a person of no moral compass and thick as a brick earning his roubles by lying.

Lastly, this story has now entered the levels of farce. Every single thing 118118 says is repeated every night in an attempt to gain responses. He has engendered contempt. Not because he is a voice of truth crying out in the wilderness of dogma and lies which he claims. The reason is that he is a snide nasty individual, the sort universally despised by normal people.

Just for the sake of asking..........

Has anyone seen the first two named suspects recently?

I’ve heard a rumour they were killed before their one single pre recorded tv interview was shown

If they are still alive I’m sure one of the trolls with post a recent video of them to show they are alive and well :)
I’m happy to be proven wrong.......
It’s been months and months now since they were last seen ‘live’ and ‘alive’.

Every single time you mention that you always forget to put up a link so it can be scrutinised.

Either put up or shut up.

The rest of your post, as usual, is everywhere and nowhere.
Sorry shitposter, you don’t need to know, and are outside the circle of knowledge.
You told me that, remember?

So up yours ‘matey’

I’ll continue to discuss this with others though.

In the absence of anything at all from gov/plod it appears that the media is all we have.
Considering the majority of senior journalists are on the Integrity initiative's email list and the Integrity Initiative are funded by ukgov.... it's not hard to work out that all of what we've been fed is just misdirection and disinformation.

There will never be a court-case with B/P hence ukgov will never have to disclose and prove any of their allegations.
Convenient for them.

I've been saying this for the ages.
I'm happy that you lot have finally joined the club and are finally twigging that you've been told a pack of lies.

Now for the next big question....Why?

So you agree with DG Ahmet Uzumcu when he says any state with the right people could have synthesised this product, even though ukgov said it could only have been from Russia?

View attachment 387729
Yet on 11th March '18, our old mate mark Urban put this out.

View attachment 387730

Were ukgov deliberately lying?
It appears, highly-likely so.

View attachment 387732
That's not the same as showing it wasn't made in Russia, you broken brained dog's dropping.

*Russian Troll*
Any state with the right personnel and the appropriate level of technical expertise can make these agents.
States will make them in small amounts for ALLOWED research into defence.
Short memory?

Didn't Mirzayanov say on 20th March '18 ... 'Only the Russians' developed this class of nerve agents, said the chemist. 'They kept it and are still keeping it in secrecy.'
Novichok scientist doesn't think Russia was involved in attack | Daily Mail Online

Are we supposed to forget that The Songbird just seems to have plucked this out of his ring and presented the ammunition to ukgov to allege that only Russia had anything to do with whatever is going on here?

Even though the same guy wrote the formula in his book once he'd legged it to a opulent life in the US.

Wasn't this one of the 'convenient facts' that ukgov jumped on like a tramp on a meat pie?

1555149360841.png

Throughout this saga, 118118 has failed to acknowledge the way in which individuals and the media work. People make statements for money or out of altruism. They may be wrong or may be exaggerating or may be wrongly advised. From the way he writes, it is obvious he has never been in a situation which is both fluid and threatening, one in which the mind turns off from conscious thought. He also has no idea about the way in which evidence is collected and what was once thought true is proved wrong.
Can't trust the govt for information, can't trust the media for information.
Not exactly much of a free and open society is it?

The rest of your post is also completely fact-free and, like our int corps walt, everywhere whilst also being nowhere.

Short memory?

Didn't Mirzayanov say on 20th March '18 ... 'Only the Russians' developed this class of nerve agents, said the chemist. 'They kept it and are still keeping it in secrecy.'
Novichok scientist doesn't think Russia was involved in attack | Daily Mail Online

Are we supposed to forget that The Songbird just seems to have plucked this out of his ring and presented the ammunition to ukgov to allege that only Russia had anything to do with whatever is going on here?

Even though the same guy wrote the formula in his book once he'd legged it to a opulent life in the US.

Wasn't this one of the 'convenient facts' that ukgov jumped on like a tramp on a meat pie?

View attachment 387749

Can't trust the govt for information, can't trust the media for information.
Not exactly much of a free and open society is it?

The rest of your post is also completely fact-free and, like our int corps walt, everywhere whilst also being nowhere.
Drivel.

*Russian Troll*
You become more & more ridiculous each passing day.
You really are an utter tit.
What do you take as legitimate information?

Are you also under the impression that the uk media and 'expert' talking-heads can't be trusted to report any truths?

What about ukgov?

After all they're the party that has employed 2 D Notices and refused to allow any eyes on any information, no matter how trivial.

They're also the one's that have disappeared the Skripals.

What about plod and their largely absent reports? You trust them when they eventually materialise?

Plod are doing the same as gov and refusing to answer even the most trivial FOIR due to the 'national security' and 'ongoinginvestigations' umbrella.

How do you know the Russians did it if everything has been classified and you're only being bombarded with duff int?

How can you be so sure this has anything to do with Ru?

Seen any evidence or proof lately?

Haha.

Course it is.

Didn't you know we are only supposed to believe scientific papers now?

Everything from gov/plod and media is now to be ignored under penalty of name-calling.

LOL matey.
You don't have any mates, you cellar dwelling social zero.

After all they're the party that has employed 2 D Notices and refused to allow any eyes on any information, no matter how trivial.
You've been given the facts regarding "D notices" umpteen times & like any other facts that don't fit with your pro Putin drivel, you choose to ignore them.

Just piss off, you slow witted, drivelling moron.

Lying Walting Conspiraloon said:

Are you also under the impression that the uk media and 'expert' talking-heads can't be trusted to report any truths?

What about ukgov?

What about plod and their largely absent reports? You trust them when they eventually materialise?

Plod are doing the same as gov and refusing to answer even the most trivial FOIR due to the 'national security' and 'ongoinginvestigations' umbrella.

How do you know the Russians did it if everything has been classified and you're only being bombarded with duff int?

You’ve already admitted to knowing nothing about criminal investigations. Your posts continue to prove this.

If you really were such a ‘super sleuth’, a real ‘Poirot’ to use your #favGov idiocy, you’d be getting your gums (no teeth, they allow you to bite through the straps) into where the ‘slush averse goons’ are. Of course, you’ll avoid it and the 40+ Jackanory’s pushed by Vlad’s cronies as it doesn’t fit with your ‘anybody but Russia’ narrative

What about ukgov?

Maybe you could give a credible reason for why two GRU agents were in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA?
No?
Or give some evidence, anything whatsoever, that Russia wasn't involved?
No?
Or maybe some evidence, anything whatsoever, that anyone other than Russia was responsible?
No?
Maybe we can discuss how Andrei Zheleznyakov survived being exposed to Novichok?
No?

If you can constantly post the same tripe, I can post the same reasonable questions as long as I want to.
The questions that you constantly deflect & ignore.

Deflect & ignore, troll.

Latest Threads