News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

I still don't get it.
I was answering Blurp’s comment about what ‘fish & chip Bde’ could mean, so searched for ‘fish and chip brigade’ which came up with the NZ reference and also trip advisor.

I could of course be wrong but I believe 118118 is implying that 77 Bde is a ‘fish and chip outfit’ or a unit which is very poor. As usual, it’s a turn of phrase not used anymore and is not the right terminology.

As ‘fish & chips’ is a common phrase for FI/OBUA, it makes him look even more foolish imo

Stop being a mug and tell me what evidence, proof and facts you're going off.
I'm sure I've asked you this many, many times- not just to you but to all the other pro-fish 'n' chip supporters.

(1)I've never had a serious reply yet.
Wonder why?
Obviously you don't 100% believe the official legend that you try (very badly) to defend and you're too embarrassed to actually make an official record of your erroneous beliefs.

(2)I'm right aren't I?
1) Because you're a pathetic little Putinbot who tells lies.

2) No; you're a fibbing fucktard who thinks it's OK for Putin to have people murdered because they've shown he's a theiving piece of shit, with the latter "quality" being one you share with him.

I was answering Blurp’s comment about what ‘fish & chip Bde’ could mean, so searched for ‘fish and chip brigade’ which came up with the NZ reference and also trip advisor.

I could of course be wrong but I believe 118118 is implying that 77 Bde is a ‘fish and chip outfit’ or a unit which is very poor. As usual, it’s a turn of phrase not used anymore and is not the right terminology.

As ‘fish & chips’ is a common phrase for FI/OBUA, it makes him look even more foolish imo
Typical example of the misuse of English vernacular we see coming from Putin's little dick suckers.

*Russian Troll*
A while ago I posted an item from Spite FM, almost straight away KGB quoted them too.
This wasn’t an issue for me as spire will only be neutral in what they broadcast.
Didn't you just say that the media isn't to be trusted?

On the subject of local media: The Salisbury Journal did an absolutely sterling job of not reporting on the event that day by missing the whole thing going off at the bench.

NB The bench area is where the legend will either fail miserably or succeed.
Given that MPS/gov etc don't want to show 1 second of what happened in that area of town we can only logically surmise that it's the former.

I wonder what 'trainee journalist' Rebecca Hudson was up to that day and how she managed to miss the biggest story to hit Salisbury in centuries?

She didn't get to the scene till >17h40- 90 mins since the 999 went in and >30mins after everything was well and truly over.

1553203654086.png

SJ took no witness accounts and barely reported the going's-on for that Sunday.
SJ/ RH did zero investigative journalism.

Even though she completely missed this epic scoop and never did any Bernstein/ Woodward-type digging,
6 weeks later 23 year old Rebecca took the Head of News slot at SJ.
Rebecca Hudson named Head of News at Salisbury Journal - ResponseSource

Quite a flyer and in no way a suspect decision parachuting a highly experienced 23 yr old trainee into the head of news slot.

Turning a blind eye , keeping quiet and not digging is good for career-progression.
Who'd have thunk it?

Rebecca Hudson (@journalrebecca) | Twitter

This is the original article from the 4th...updated on the 5th.

Russian spy is one of two in hospital after medical emergency at Maltings

'TWO people are being treated in hospital tonight (Sunday) after they collapsed in the centre of Salisbury.

Police and paramedics were called at 4.15pm after a man in his 60s and a woman in her 30s were found unconscious on a bench in The Maltings shopping centre.

The woman, who was unconscious at the scene, was airlifted to Salisbury District Hospital at about 5.15pm. The man, a former Russian spy, was transported to SDH by road and is understood to be conscious…'

The Editor, Joe Riddle, has clarified that the content of this article was modified the following day, though this is not evident in the code.
The identity of Sergei Skripal was not made public till the following evening (5th).
The detail of the ‘airlifting’ remains in the article.
In fact, the helicopter that landed in Sainsbury’s car park was not used.
It is therefore possible that at 17h15 it merely took off and RTB, giving people the impression that it was taking somebody to hospital.
Later reports elsewhere claim the two unseen patients were both taken by road to the hospital.

*Russian Troll*
The times on the tweets from Joe Riddle, one of the ex-editors at SJ Profile: Joe Riddle , show that the decontamination team had already arrived by 18h00, which means that they had arrived before the article was even published and probably a good while before.

Within less than an hour the NBC crash-out team had been crashed-out and were on task?
It almost makes it seem that CW events are common-place in this sleepy part of Wilts even though CW hadn't even been id'd yet.

Peculiar that the FOIR that have gone out asking for the exact timings have been denied under
'national security'.

jrtweets_01.jpg

Judging by the ambient light it's around 17h30 in these phots as sunset was at 17h50 on the 4th March.
How/why and through what exact information did it all go from this-

No CW counter-measures:

1553205234874.png

1553205326870.png

To this...Full-on PPE... within 30mins?

1553205547099.png

And if the event is supposed to have happened at the house (where plod were in and out having brews and sandwiches while taking no CW precautions), what exactly is in the bucket?

Is it the red bag that disappeared without a trace?
We'll just have to wait for all the CCTV to be released eh?

1553206694518.png

1553205063853.png

1553205573763.png

DC8499P15.JPG.gallery.jpg

DC8499P19.JPG.gallery.jpg

DC8499P20.JPG.gallery.jpg

This is highly suspect as NA was only confirmed at a later date and SS/YS weren't being treated for NA poisoning at all at this point in time.

How did this whole exercise/ scenario at the bench fit in with Toxic Dagger as it doesn't fit with the official legend of a opioid OD?

We'll have to have a look at the CCTV footage for the answer to that.

Dp8Y51rVYAAcWJ-.jpg

Last edited:

*Russian Troll*
You support state sponsored murder.
Hopefully, you'll be next, you suppurating turd.
Thanks.
You are a willful ignoramus who probably gets brownie-points for trying your hardest to screw up threads by never posting any facts.
Sssshhh, I don't think anyone has noticed so don't mention it.
That in itself is very impressive.

Keep at it and don't give up, you're having a huge impact on this thread.

What an interesting statement.
The state-broadcaster aren't telling the truth and aren't to be trusted?
Ergo none of the press are reliable sources.
Not what was said
Didn't you just say that the media isn't to be trusted?
No

This is what was said:

Oh dear, the idiot is just so out of ideas and so unable to answer a very basic question that he/she/it has posted a BBC tv programme with a reconstruction using actors and is pretending its the official narrative, what a complete bellend and idiot!
This refered to a reconstruction sequence in which the Yulia actress didn’t touch the front door
It also had an interview taking place stating that both Sergei and Yulia both got novichock on their hands

He didn’t say they are not to be trusted, he said they are not the “official narrative” source
You think/claim that everything you see is the official narrative

*Russian Troll*
Let's have a little look at our fake-wannabe's post again:

Oh dear, the idiot is just so out of ideas and so unable to answer a very basic question that he/she/it has posted a BBC tv programme with a reconstruction using actors and is pretending its the official narrative, what a complete bellend and idiot!
I see 118 says panorama is a credible source and their programme should be believed as true.
I do believe that I'm right and you're wrong (as usual).

Plastic-fantastic appears to be calling Dep. Asst. Commissioner Dean Haydon CT Policing (the bearer of these details) a big liar.

He also calls into question the narrative that BBC parroted from various civil-servants and spooks.

Obviously Plastic-fantastic has his finger on the pulse as he's in the circle of knowledge and nobody else is.

All hail....... Plastic-fantastic.

I can't wait for his 1st post of the day haha.
Always a giggle, much like your efforts that always avoid the point.

Let's have a little look at our fake-wannabe's post again:

I do believe that I'm right and you're wrong (as usual).

Plastic-fantastic appears to be calling Dep. Asst. Commissioner Dean Haydon CT Policing (the bearer of these details) a big liar.

He also calls into question the narrative that BBC parroted from various civil-servants and spooks.

Obviously Plastic-fantastic has his finger on the pulse as he's in the circle of knowledge and nobody else is.

All hail....... Plastic-fantastic.

I can't wait for his 1st post of the day haha.
Always a giggle, much like your efforts that always avoid the point.
Wrong - that post is about the Putin documentary

.... and are you quite sure that you have turned out to be right and me wrong ‘as usual’?

John Helmer?
No inquest hearing having taken place?

Is @184461 posting drivel again?
Although I can't be botheted to read it, has he bothered to answer the questions I've put to him over twenty times?
I expect not.

But a penny to a pinch of shit that he's claiming that other posters have said things they haven't & that only he knows "the truth".

‘Plastic-fantastic’? Is it a’Buggsy funny name’ time again? The ‘lying walting conspiraloon’ (note, not a funny name but a fact) is once again on a ‘fishing expedition’. Apparently, everything rests on the ‘park bench’, nothing to do with what PD and OPCW say.

I bet it’s scared to talk about the whereabouts of the ‘slush averse goons’, where they are, what they’ve been up to since, where their social media presence is.....It’s almost as though he ignores anything against the Kremlin narrative and 40+ Jackanory’s. Same as he was on any other incident.

‘Anybody but Russia’ :rolleyes: Genuinely, seek help: SANE Australia

Latest Threads