News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

undervalued

On ROPS
On ROPs
The Skripals went down with 'something' at or near the park bench shortly before they dropped.
This 'something' definitely wasn't the most deadly NA known to man™ - both the Skripals survived and nobody spotted any "suspicious characters" wearing NBC suits/ressies suits walking around Salisbury, before they collapsed.

View attachment 381365

This is why we all need the CCTV from that day to be made public so both 'pro' and 'anti ' can make more educated guesses.
Novichok is survivable. You didn’t know that?
A poor level of research on your part.

undervalued

On ROPS
On ROPs
My late Father was KGB colonel (military counter-intelligence).
My late Uncle was GRU colonel (satellite gathered intelligence with China as his zone of responsibility)
My wife graduated in KGB High School and briefly served as KGB lieutenant.
As for me then I'm not related personally to KGB. GRU, FSB or SVR.
However, I'm absolutely sure that it is not right to regard Russian secret services just as a crowd of dullards and morons that are unable to plan and conduct complicated missions inside Russia and abroad.
Also I'm well aware about the answer to the question - who is mr.Putin? I know his modus operandi, style of thinking (I dare say) much better that you in the UK. Mr.Putin is not an idiot to plan such a stupid operation. He would not shoot in his foot.
So absence of real proof and curtain of secrecy around the ongoing investigation are telling - at least for me.
Btw, is the investigation still 'ongoing'? It is not clear. Where are the Skripals? The official explanation is very doubtful.
I think given your family members past employments, you’re related.

How weird, only on Tuesday did somebody using your account post a link to Spire FM which talks about ongoing investigations and appeals. It’s as if you have no idea what was posted on Tuesday by your account. Either you’re being wilfully disingenuous or your HOTO notes are still pants. Which is it?
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/news-story-novichok-nerve-agent-use-in-salisbury-uk-government-response.274439/page-208#post-9131792
Promise to marry doesn't mean to marry.
Report in mass media doesn't mean that something indeed is happening.
I'm unaware about official statements made by British authorities that the investigation is still ongoing. And will the results of the investigation be made public? It is unclear. I suppose that no.

undervalued

On ROPS
On ROPs
@KGB_resident

Something you said has got me thinking.

Is Putin still the president of Russia?
It's not clear if he is as there hasn't been anything in the news today telling me that he is still the President although he was he Russian president yesterday!

Can you confirm if he is still Russian president or not?
Surely you find it odd that there isn't a news article telling us every day that although he hasn't said he isn't president no one is telling us he still is.........
How are we to know?
It's all a big mystery!!!!

It must be exactly the same as you needing to ask if the police investigation into the Salisbury poisinings is still ongoing!

You know it was started, you know it has made progress and NO ONE has said it has stopped or ended, yet you felt the need to ask if it was still going!
If you’re thinking, you’re doing better than the trolls.

Slime

LE
I'm unaware about official statements made by British authorities that the investigation is still ongoing. And will the results of the investigation be made public? It is unclear. I suppose that no.
@KGB_resident
If you didn’t need to post lies you would be able to tell the truth and say that you know the investigation is still ongoing.

The fact you are able to post here shows you have access to the Internet and to British based websites.

As you can view British websites you are perfectly able to view the police website and see all the latest progress.

Until you read somewhere official that the investigation has closed it is still open, stop acting like an idiot.

From your link:
First anniversary of Salisbury novichok attack
Senior National Coordinator for Counter Terrorism Policing, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Dean Haydon, said:
"We are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the counterfeit 'Nina Ricci' perfume box or bottle that was recovered from Charlie Rowley's address in July.
"We cannot account for the whereabouts of the bottle, nozzle or box between the attack on the Skripals on 4 March and when Charlie Rowley said he found it on Wednesday, 27 June.
"Did you see this pink box or glass bottle during that time? Do you have any information about where it might have been discarded?
"If so, please call police in confidence on 0800 789 321 or email salisbury2018@met.police.uk."
So which is it? Deliberately disingenuous? Or poor HOTO notes?

Slime

LE
For casual surfers.
Today's news update.

At 11.00 a.m. You witnessed the daily clock off time of an idiot troll.
Here is a video article on the end of the troll shift.

In later news.

A Russian troll has been telling you how his family were members of the KGB and he is very clever, but that he has no idea what's going on with the police in the UK because he doesn't have the information. The more observant of you will wonder why someone so clever is also so stupid.

End of news update.

undervalued

On ROPS
On ROPs
For casual surfers.
Today's news update.

At 11.00 a.m. You witnessed the daily clock off time of an idiot troll.
Here is a video article on the end of the troll shift.

In later news.

A Russian troll has been telling you how his family were members of the KGB and he is very clever, but that he has no idea what's going on with the police in the UK because he doesn't have the information. The more observant of you will wonder why someone so clever is also so stupid.

End of news update.
“You will wonder why someone so clever is also so stupid”

Tell me something I don’t know!

How many times have I asked 184461 what two GRU agents were doing in Salisbury at the same time as a former GRU agent was poisoned with a Russian developed NA or for any evidence that anyone other than Russia was responsible?
I get nothing but predictable “resets” from him.

KGB (whichever KGB it was) had a go but posted a complete fairytale & then said he had no personal connection to the KGB/ GRU despite his father, uncle & wife being in one of them or the other. And of course having the username KGB.

Grey Fox is continuing to issue baseless threats & strangely thinks that his opinion carries more weight than the opinion of the OPCW. That’s if you can decipher whatever he’s on about.

What a bunch of planks.

Well ....

1) when the arrest warrants went out it was stated that dawns case is still ongoing

2) the suspects have not been arrested and been subject to interview, which allows them to respond to the charge (or maintain their right to silence), therefore that case is still ongoing

Slime

LE
Well ....

1) when the arrest warrants went out it was stated that dawns case is still ongoing

2) the suspects have not been arrested and been subject to interview, which allows them to respond to the charge (or maintain their right to silence), therefore that case is still ongoing

There is also the fact that two days ago he posted a link showing that the case was ongoing. :)

Slime

LE
Was it the same KGB?
The important point is that it was posted under the KGB avatar.

In a similar way to when KGB had no knowledge of posting 100 times in a Syria thread the important thing is the avatar not having continuity.

We always need to remember that these posters with: different memories, different technical knowledge, different levels of English language, different grammar and syntax, lack of knowledge of who they have spoken to and ideas that always magically co ordinate with any Russian media release are supposed to be 'clever and honest' posters!

They try to portray the idea that when Russians do something they do it well, and aren't amateurs!

Who would ever think that was true given the performances of the trolls on ARRSE :)

From your link:
First anniversary of Salisbury novichok attack

So which is it? Deliberately disingenuous? Or poor HOTO notes?
The statement made by Senior National Coordinator for Counter Terrorism Policing, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Dean Haydon doesn't mean that the investigation is still ongoing.
He just asks for additional information apparently without any hope to receive it.
The investigation could be frozen but at the same time could be reactivated with new important information.

Slime

LE
The statement made by Senior National Coordinator for Counter Terrorism Policing, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Dean Haydon doesn't mean that the investigation is still ongoing.
He just asks for additional information apparently without any hope to receive it.
The investigation could be frozen but at the same time could be reactivated with new important information.
Here's a tip for you:
If you have no idea what you are talking about you could just ask rather than talk nonsense, and say things that are obviously incorrect.

If you know how things work here then stop telling lies.

Slime

LE
Is @KGB_resident upset because he still has the boring set of medals under his name, so is on a mission to tell so many lies and act so stupid that he gets the 'Russian troll' banner?