News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The only factual part in your post is the bit about the attempted double murder.
Yep, you got that in one. An attempted double murder on UK soil. I'll say that again. Double MURDER. On UK soil.

I did not read the rest of your post because you tend to dribble a bit. If you feel the UK, USA and our supporters around the world are wrong, and Dobbie the House Elf is right, frock off and live in in Cherepovets. In Cherepovets you will find people who share your world view. And many new recipes for rats.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep, you got that in one. An attempted double murder on UK soil. I'll say that again. Double MURDER. On UK soil.

I did not read the rest of your post because you tend to dribble a bit. If you feel the UK, USA and our supporters around the world are wrong, and Dobbie the House Elf is right, frock off and live in in Cherepovets. In Cherepovets you will find people who share your world view. And many new recipes for rats.
You did not read, or could not read. After all, there's long words like "teacup" in my post, innit?

And anway, you're only jealous coz Ireland's gonna land the Grand Slam. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

......., but feel that the British Government (note spelling) have kept the Americans appraised of the situation.
I think from reading the link I posted earlier today, plus a number of others, that much of the evidence of the general trend of Mr Putin and his cronies knocking off folks that they do not like on UK soil has come from US sources.

Thus in this case I do not think we were telling them something that they did not know.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
And anway, you're only jealous coz Ireland's gonna land the Grand Slam. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Got me in one. I really give a rats about what happens in Ireland. I stay awake at night worrying about it. So, moving on.....

How harsh was your potty-training? I feel you have issues you want to share with the group.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
How harsh was your potty-training? I feel you have issues you want to share with the group.
Tissues I want to share with the group? Let 'em buy their own Kleenex!:-D

MsG

I think most people without an agenda and more than two brain cells to rub together have been concerned about Putin trying to re-establish the Soviet Union
The Soviet union was in fact Russian empire v2.0.
Yes, I believe that Putin's strategic objective is to re-establish Russian empire v3.0. It is not so easy task and other Russian political leaders will continue to work in this direction. It is not something new. For centuries many countries in Europe - Great Britain, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Sweden were building their empires. It includes territorial, economical expansion using military force, diplomacy, financial, economical pressure.
It is a natural geopolitical process, like you it or not. In fact Washington has built its empire, became a leading World power. Now Moscow challenges its position.
This natural geopolitical conflict is the main driving force on the world stage.
Any more or less important event in international politics this or that way is connected to the global contest between Russia and the USA. The case with poisoning is not an exception.

The Soviet union was in fact Russian empire v2.0.
Yes, I believe that Putin's strategic objective is to re-establish Russian empire v3.0. It is not so easy task and other Russian political leaders will continue to work in this direction. It is not something new.
We know.
For centuries many countries in Europe - Great Britain, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Sweden were building their empires. It includes territorial, economical expansion using military force, diplomacy, financial, economical pressure.
I'm not sure our 'European Empire' was anything to talk about. The global one probably is.
It is a natural geopolitical process, like you it or not. In fact Washington has built its empire, became a leading World power. Now Moscow challenges its position.
This natural geopolitical conflict is the main driving force on the world stage.
Most nations grow up and reach a level of maturity. It's a pity you haven't.
Any more or less important event in international politics this or that way is connected to the global contest between Russia and the USA. The case with poisoning is not an exception.
Always the USA. The 'big bad wolf.' Meanwhile, your land is being stolen in the east and you continue to look westward. Time to wake up, grow up and smell the coffee.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think that's probably enough conspiracy nonsense now. 118 118 or whatever his name is will no longer be participating. Fewer YouTube videos would also be welcome.

I'd never have pinged you as a Harry Potter fan.......

Still, weirder things happen in Northumberland, than ever happened in Hogwarts.........

Some observations,
How did DS Nick Bailey become infected.
Why was he at Skripols house, prior to the discovery of them on the bench.
Who is he actually working for, ostensiblyit's Wiltshire Police but then SAS members are never accredited to the Regiment but to their parent unit if they die in service.
Why didn't the Air Amb Doctor have no signs of Nerve agent poisoining, despite treating Yulia for approx 30 mins on the scene including m2m resuss.
Why has there been no sickbed photo's/interviews ala Livinenko and no updates as to the condition of the Officer who is clearly able to communicate.
What/Who was Skripol invovlved with, as the retaliatory killing of a swapped agent generally would make that happening again unlikely.
Given the high density of CCTV in most cities how come there is only one grainy image released so far.
What are the conclusions of the investigation of Zizzi Restaurant, The Pub and Sainsbury's car park other than creating a route to the bench in the park.
Why unlike other terrorist attacks has a call not gone out for any pictures/video taken by memebers of the public around Zizzi's, the Pub, Sainsbury's and the park.
What is the significance of the car recovered in Larkhill.
Although I lean towards a Russian ,either Criminal or State sponsored act, broadly speaking there is little evidence so far of either and the motive is unclear, until who benefits the most is known it will remain murky. On the surface a rush to judgement has occured for whatever reason, hopefully those in the know have done this based on 'real' evidence and not another 'dodgy dossier' only time will tell and aside from the expulsions of 'Diplomats' there is not a lot more that can be done. If it was a Criminal attack due to loss of control on the Russian side then a case is answerable in UK Law, who knows.......certainly not us on this site.............so far everything is speculation and will probably remain that way for the foreseeable.

Some observations,
Going to the house the next day according to reports.
He wasn't. He went the next day.
Who is he actually working for, ostensiblyit's Wiltshire Police but then SAS members are never accredited to the Regiment but to their parent unit if they die in service.
He's a DS in Wiltshire Police CID.
Why didn't the Air Amb Doctor have no signs of Nerve agent poisoining, despite treating Yulia for approx 30 mins on the scene including m2m resuss.
None persistant other than at the actual site at the house?
Why has there been no sickbed photo's/interviews ala Livinenko and no updates as to the condition of the Officer who is clearly able to communicate.
Criminal investigation and he may not actually want to be interviewed?
What/Who was Skripol invovlved with, as the retaliatory killing of a swapped agent generally would make that happening again unlikely.
That is a question. What has he been doing recently that makes him become such an 'example'?
Given the high density of CCTV in most cities how come there is only one grainy image released so far.
It often depends whether they physically need to identify someone and need the publics help.
What are the conclusions of the investigation of Zizzi Restaurant, The Pub and Sainsbury's car park other than creating a route to the bench in the park.
Ongoing criminal investigation
Why unlike other terrorist attacks has a call not gone out for any pictures/video taken by memebers of the public around Zizzi's, the Pub, Sainsbury's and the park.
As above, are they looking to identify anyone yet? One line of enquiry is that his daughter brought it with her inadvertently.
Dunno tbh.
Although I lean towards a Russian ,either Criminal or State sponsored act, broadly speaking there is little evidence so far of either and the motive is unclear, until who benefits the most is known it will remain murky. On the surface a rush to judgement has occured for whatever reason, hopefully those in the know have done this based on 'real' evidence and not another 'dodgy dossier' only time will tell and aside from the expulsions of 'Diplomats' there is not a lot more that can be done. If it was a Criminal attack due to loss of control on the Russian side then a case is answerable in UK Law, who knows.......certainly not us on this site.............so far everything is speculation and will probably remain that way for the foreseeable.
I doubt we will ever get to the bottom of it. OPCW will say it's Novichok or not. If it is, whether they can say where it was manufactured. ?

Even if there is overwhelming evidence pointing to Russian involvement he won't release anybody for questioning, so we are where we are. A CW attack on UK soil attempting to kill two people and impervious to any collateral damage.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Some observations,
Nice post there, TheHatsRevenge. Nice post indeed. There are further points that seem to have been neglected in the unholy rush to present Russia as the sole villain of the peace.

There's been a complete lack of any active police hunt for the perpetrators of the crime. In previous pressing cases on a similar, although domestic, level, the Old Bill have released loads of piccies of folks who could be involved (or of possible interest) and asked the UK public for co-operation. That appears to be missing in this case. Why is that?

To date, there have been no interviews at all with those engaged in treating the patients. There's also been not one single press conference in which the condition of the alleged patients is mentioned. Absolutely nothing. Given that the so-called attack was in a public place and folks in the UK in general are understandably worried that the same might unexpectantly happen to them, I fail to understand the UK gobment when they suddenly claim "state security" and completely clam up.

That's quite apart from the disgusting spectacle of Treesa Maybe waving flowers and fist-bumping, seemingly very happy that she's managed to divert attention away from her quite catastrophic handling of the Brexit negotiations, when she should be applying pressure to the investigation.

MsG

Last edited:
Nice post there, TheHatsRevenge. Nice post indeed. There are further points that seem to have been neglected in the unholy rush to present Russia as the sole villain of the peace.

There's been a complete lack of any active police hunt for the perpetrators of the crime. In previous pressing cases on a similar, although domestic, level, the Old Bill have released loads of piccies of folks who could be involved (or of possible interest) and asked the UK public for co-operation. That appears to be missing in this case. Why is that?

To date, there have been no interviews at all with those engaged in treating the patients. There's also been not one single press conference in which the condition of the alleged patients is mentioned. Absolutely nothing. Given that the so-called attack was in a public place and folks in the UK in general are understandably worried that the same might unexpectantly happen to them, I fail to understand the UK gobment when they suddenly claim "state security" and completely clam up.

That's quite apart from the disgusting spectacle of Treesa Maybe waving flowers and fist-bumping, seemingly very happy that she's managed to divert attention away from her quite catastrophic handling of the Brexit negotiations, when she should be applying pressure to the investigation.

MsG
As I said before Bugsy. As you are obviously in the know and part of the investigation, maybe you could furnish us with all your evidence.
Alternatively you could stop posting wild speculation as fact.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
As I said before Bugsy. As you are obviously in the know and part of the investigation, maybe you could furnish us with all your evidence.
Alternatively you could stop posting wild speculation as fact.
Many thanks for your variable contribution, Murphy's_Whore! I appreciate your (very reluctant) appreciation of me. Indeed I do!:smile::smile::smile: It's clear to me the "ba'man" courage it takes to admit that someone is clearly better, superior, but you've managed it, boog. Well done!

I'm aware that I'm not "in the know" with regard to the investigation, but I also know that you're a total ghunt, Murphy's_Whore, who's totally uninterested in the subject at hand, but far more interested in "proving" that you're allegedly "superior" to me.

So why don't you start a thread on that very subject, Murphy's_Whore?, instead of constantly derailing really interesting threads just to prove (entirely to yourself, of course) that you're "better" than me?

I fückin dare you, you cünt!!!

MsG

I think that's classed as a bite.
Have you apologised to Fang Farrier on the 6 nations thread yet?
You really need to sort out your anger issues.

Last edited:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm aware that I'm not "in the know"
Thanks. I was under the mistaken impression you were inside a complex investigation involving a NA attack on UK soil which might destabilise the Western world and lead to a new cold war.

You have confirmed you are clueless.