News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

*Russian Troll*
I’ve read your earlier posts. The later ones i don’t bother with too much since you’re rehashing previous ones.

I’ve read others posts in response to yours, which pretty much demolish all you points.

I’ve read and watched the news.

Without a shadow of a doubt I find the generally perceived narrative of events as outlined by the uk gov’t credible.

You are a conspiraloon. All your theories and allegations as mentioned have been demolished. You yourself admit you have no evidence.

So likewise, why do you keep coming back? I can only guess that like with many other conspiraloons you can’t stand the thought of not having the last word on it.

And my other guess is you’re a flat earther too, believe that the moon is a space ship and the world is run by the illuminati.
Why weren't OPCW notified as per the London fleapit WMD traces?
One can only hazard a guess........or, not, eh?

Why have we heard nothing from the ‘slush averse goons’? Do you that like Igor who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor, they are dead? Two of the most internationally recognised people, who have been on tv, who are accused of using CBRN. Where are they now?

You won’t query that is it flies in the face of your ‘anybody but Russia’ narrative.

Always the why why and why.

Why did the cereal bowl I take out of the dishwasher have a crack in it?
Why did I not copy in a colleague to an email I was sending?
Why did I miss out a figure when I was assessing a contractor’s tender.
Why the f*ck did my ski pop off my boot last year causing me to land on it, the steel edge of which cut through my ski pants and through knee tendon?
Why didn’t Gallipoli go to plan?
Why didn’t the Germans stick to the assumptions when invading France in WW2?

Another conspiraloon trait. You expect perfect planning and execution to be what you think should have happened.

Sh!t happens. Things go awry. And looking back in hindsight, you may do things differently.

And tbh, I don’t know or can’t remember if the OPCW were notified or not. Or even whether what you are stat8ng is correct or not.

It may not even be relevant and i’m Sure the other posters are more than capable of answering this one, which they may have done anyway countless times.

It’s you that needs to let go. But you can’t because you’re a conspiraloon as well as a flat earther.

'trace elements of NA'
Posting style changed again , I see.

Trace elements is what it says. Chemical functional groups of known provenance tested for and detected. These would indicate a presence. Doesn't mean it is active.

Ignore it as you do.

Pretty hard to give CPR to an unresponsive cas without getting down-and-dirty wouldn't you agree?
So, never done that have you. Ever heard of CPR kit or even a one way valve. One also washes off the sick and stuff before actioning. Wear latex or other gloves. Stuff like that. It avcontamination, you see.

How do youknow they weren,t?
Why should they be on a simple chemical test?

Yet again, you have posted a pile of unremediated guff. Yet again, you expose your own lack of knowledge and experience. Yet again you are re hashing arguments used before by your avatar.

Only difference is a different posting syle ( again).

*Russian Troll*
Why have we heard nothing from the ‘slush averse goons’? Do you that like Igor who replaced Igor and was succeeded by Igor, they are dead? Two of the most internationally recognised people, who have been on tv, who are accused of using CBRN. Where are they now?

You won’t query that is it flies in the face of your ‘anybody but Russia’ narrative.
Tut, tut.
Lucky you turned up right at the right moment as our friend @Zemlyak didn't know where to go.

No ideas as to where they are.
The combined might of western media and Russian media don't seem to be in a rush to find them anymore.

As for why OPCW weren't notified of NA contamination or even sent a team out to take samples from the fleapit hotel WMD event?

Why did ukgov break with SOP on that one?

Was it yet another fabricated event used to galvanise the weed-smoking, whore-shagging, going-out-of-their-way-to-be-noticed hitmen narrative?

Highly likely.

All ukgov need to do now is to clear up the huge discrepancies in regards to when plod said the Skripals went mobile according to CCTV/ANPR at 09h15 (but with no evidence provided to show they went home again) and to when B/P arrived in Salisbury at 12h00.

Unofficially, according to arrseholes,it's highly doubtful we'll ever see anything from the cameras in town as the footage is awaiting the 'imminent trial' and it might prejudice any proceedings for some unknown reason.

Salisbury Cam List.jpg
blogmire.png

Tut, tut.
Lucky you turned up right at the right moment as our friend @Zemlyak didn't know where to go.

The combined might of western media and Russian media don't seem to be in a rush to find them anymore.

As for why OPCW weren't notified of NA contamination or even sent a team out to take samples from the fleapit hotel WMD event?

Was it yet another fabricated event used to galvanise the weed-smoking, whore-shagging, going-out-of-their-way-to-be-noticed hitmen narrative?

Highly likely.

All ukgov need to do now is to clear up the huge discrepancies in regards to when plod said the Skripals went mobile according to CCTV/ANPR at 09h15 (but with no evidence provided to show they went home again) and to when B/P arrived in Salisbury at 12h00.

Unofficially, according to arrseholes,it's highly doubtful we'll ever see anything from the cameras in town as the footage is awaiting the 'imminent trial' and it might prejudice any proceedings for some unknown reason.

View attachment 379311 View attachment 379313
This post is absolute comedy gold!!!

Those with even the slightest knowledge of UK CCTV laws will have spotted the VERY obvious flaw in the conspiraloons thought process.

If only he knew anything at all about how CCTV is used in the UK he wouldn't have bothered with that silly list, and especially not those photos as they condradict his own point.

What a compete clown you are @184461

As already noted above-

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till after the phots were taken.
Lucky really as WMD are only dangerous once you know they're there, all other times they're completely harmless and it's impossible to be cross-contaminated as per other not so lethal NAs.

You will of course notice the massive inconsistency with the official narrative again.

When there were 'trace elements of NA' discovered at the London fleapit, plod just sat on the highly relevant information, didn't decontaminate anything and didn't even inform the hotel's owner or any of the staff of even the specific room where the most lethal NA on the planet™ had leaked prior to the 'Salisbury hit'.

Even when the police found the substance in early May they decided not to close the hotel or contact those who had stayed in the room since March 4, when Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov checked out.
Police didn’t warn Salisbury suspects’ hotel after finding novichok

Hotel owner, Silman Mir,said this in an interview with The Mail:

“Silman Mir said police waited six months before telling him his hotel had been contaminated with ‘low levels’ of the nerve agent – when TV crews turned up on his doorstep yesterday.
Mr Mir, 54, said detectives had been making regular visits to the 20-room City Stay Hotel ‘for four months or more’ without taking him into confidence.
The businessman was reluctant to disclose what the police told him of their investigations, but said they gave him no details about the connection to the Salisbury attack. He said he had still not even been told which room the two killers stayed in for two nights in March.

Speaking exclusively to Mailonline inside the hotel he said: ‘I didn’t know anything about Salisbury until 10am yesterday when I saw television cameras outside when I arrived here.’

Mr Mir added: ‘It was clearly an important matter and we were happy to help. But I had no idea what the reasons were.
The detectives would come back over the months, but I cannot even tell you which room these men stayed in because the police haven’t told us. They have checked the hotel thoroughly and have all the records. But until yesterday we didn’t know.”

As already shown through links these coppers that returned many times over many months would have been SB type and not garden-variety.
Counter-terrorism police take over Sergei Skripal 'poison' case

As already noted above-

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till 6mths after the event..
Lucky really as WMD are only dangerous once you know they're there, all other times they're completely harmless and it's impossible to be cross-contaminated as per other not so lethal NAs.

Pretty hard to give CPR to an unresponsive cas without getting down-and-dirty wouldn't you agree?

In a recorded interview at the bottom of the Spire FM page Abigail McCourt said that:
"the woman was not breathing at the time we found her."

She's accredited with being FPOS and would have gone through the motions.
Novichok poisoning victims first helped by teenage girl

She even picked up an amazing award for her efforts.
With her in the phot is her mum (L),the Head QA of the British Army, who was also at the scene at the same time (nothing suss here then).
First responder in Skripal poisoning turns out to be Britain’s most senior military nurse

View attachment 379277 View attachment 379278
Oh dear, a very long post with lies in it.
Let's see how many words it takes to discredit it.

The girl wasn't the 'FPOS as you say.
If you lived where I live you might know her, or would have seen her say she wasn't FPOS on tv or radio interviews.
Various evidence shows she wasn't FPOS
She is from the area, where else would you expect her be be?
Would it be 'suss' if YOU were where YOU lived?

Tut, tut.

Highly likely.

View attachment 379311 View attachment 379313
I think I can see 118 in the pic on the far right.
He should have chosen a better disguise than that thin charcoal coloured bag near the bin............he may as well not bothered!

*Russian Troll*
Trace elements is what it says
And that's exactly what was stated at the pub and Zizzi's.
Did you notice the completely huge differences in the way the events were dealt with?

Zizzi's- big fuss, tables incinerated and closed for 8mths.
It comes as the BBC reported that traces of the nerve agent were found on and around a table where the Skripals ate at Zizzi.
The table is believed to have been removed and destroyed.

Zizzi workers 'had uniforms burned' after poisoning of Russian spy | Metro News

Mill pub- closed down for 5mths.
The Mill will reopen this Autumn after Novichok decontamination

In all there were 9 sites confirmed as to being contaminated with Nerve agent.
The NINE Salisbury sites still contaminated by Skripal spy poison

Surprising this highly potent, highly persistent NA spillage in the London B/B didn't make the list, considering the weight of a snowflake of A234 is supposed to drop an adult-sizes target in minutes if not seconds.

'Just a few milligrams of the odorless liquid — the weight of a snowflake — were enough to kill a person within minutes.
Uglev said that A-234 could remain deadly for a long time — even if a few tiny drops are left in a syringe or impregnated into wood.'

it's not really a surprise considering the mass of other inconsistencies abound with this whole joke of an op.

It was definitely the Russians though, as ukgov have been saying before any investigation had even started.
Just a shame ukgov are unwilling to provide any credible evidence to back up their lies.

*Russian Troll*
Oh dear, a very long post with lies in it.
Let's see how many words it takes to discredit it.

The girl wasn't the 'FPOS as you say.
If you lived where I live you might know her, or would have seen her say she wasn't FPOS on tv or radio interviews.
Various evidence shows she wasn't FPOS
She is from the area, where else would you expect her be be?
Would it be 'suss' if YOU were where YOU lived?
I'm sure it'll all be on that footage that we're never going to see, eh?

Novichok poisoning victims first helped by teenage girl

Girl, 16, who was the first person to rush to help Skripals after nerve agent poisoning | Daily Mail Online

I note @184461 says he isn't going anywhere, and says they 'are here for the duration'.

As they also say the case will NEVER come to court* that implies they will continue to talk nonsense, spread lies and disinformation forever, possibly in an attempt to either hide the truth, or just spread lies as they did after the Manchester arena bombing.

*Not forgetting of course that @184461 says that they are outside the need to know'. Know all about security, and have formerly worked with SB (yet with the afore mentioned background still appear to be clueless, and asking the most basic questions of strangers on a public forum).

With the above in mind, and as posters here can still discuss the issue via pm or face to face as necasary it might be a good idea for the MOD RSS team to close this thread.

It's very small world these days.
1/10 for that quality of that deflection.
Try harder.
No point trying to point out the obvious two things to you here (perhaps you really are that stupid)
Others will note that:

I directly responded to your statement
And
If you know the answers you would not need to ask the questions.

*Russian Troll*
Probably already been asked, genuine question. Why have you changed your avatar to KGB?
It's the in thing.
There's another one floating around on here too.
Same name just slightly different _ rather than -.
Haven't seen him this week, look's like he's sacked it already.

It's the in thing.
There's another one floating around on here too.
Same name just slightly different _ rather than -.
Haven't seen him this week, look's like he's sacked it already.
Perhaps you bored them to death, you are a terminal dullard!

It's very small world these days.
1/10 for that quality of that deflection.
Try harder.
On the subject of deflection, have you eaten in Zizzis in Salisbury?
Someone like you who doesn't like deflection will surely answer with a simple one word answer........it's a simple enough binary question.

It comes as the BBC reported that traces
Traces and trace elements are different statements. You should know that. Traces implies an active compound. Trace elements implies accessory groups or possibly even breakdown products.

It actually doesn't matter. You are nit picking as usual in the same way a holocaust denier goes on about the torque of the tank engines at Treblinka.

Have you decided to reveal your own military antecedents yet as you seem to be slagging others off for supposed lack of service. Ever done mouth to mouth. That getting down and dirty as you put it would have had you contract Hep A,B C, HIV, various forms of sepsis and skin mites amongst others. Funny how most paramedics and medical staff don't usually get these things.

Latest Threads