News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

The "MAD theory" is just a stupid pacifistic propaganda.
You think that pacifists would recommend having shit loads of nuclear missiles to defend yourself from shit loads of nuclear missiles on the basis that if you hit me then I’ll hit you back?

But you like music videos, so here’s a couple of American and Russian pacifists for you

You think that pacifists would recommend having shit loads of nuclear missiles to defend yourself from shit loads of nuclear missiles on the basis that if you hit me then I’ll hit you back?

But you like music videos, so here’s a couple of American and Russian pacifists for you
Thanks for posting that, that song brings back some really good memories of days gone by :)

I know what you are saying and agree with you generally.
However, he is leading you lot round in circles until he reaches yet another zenith then starts the whole process over again, every time.
His huge posts are just repeats ad infinitum, ad nauseum and he never, repeat never ever addresses the valid issues that posters present to him.
I gave up bothering with the idiot ages ago but of course it is your choice to respond if you want.
I truly feel that he would just fade away if everybody ignored him.

He is still playing you lot like a fiddle though...
That's why, apart from the occasional post to highlight it's utter bellendery, i merely mark his posts as dumb. This does occasionally result in a bout of button bashing by billy bullshitter, which I count as a result.:mrgreen:

That's why, apart from the occasional post to highlight it's utter bellendery, i merely mark his posts as dumb. This does occasionally result in a bout of button bashing by billy bullshitter, which I count as a result.:mrgreen:
The 184461 idiot has had me on ignore since I exposed him for re-writing history about the Bleiburg Repatriations.
This is a common tactic among Holocaust Deniers (which 184461 is) as the spurious and downright false accusations of 'British War Crimes' fit their stupid and childish moral equivalency excuses.
The only problem is that it is bullshite as anybody with a passing interest in this period knows.

As for me, I don't need to scroll through pointless reams of regurgitated posts because I know who did it.

It was the Russians, it always was and always will be.

Endex.

'Special Branch' has just started on the Forces TV channel, should I keep an eye out for 118 ;)

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
Yes. Si vis pacem - para bellum. One who wants fight search the way to win the fight, one who wants not to fight - search the way to deter an enemy. In the previouse cold war both sides wanted to deter an enemy, in this one - both sides prepare to fight and win the hot war.

Oh, young man, looks like you are too young to understand, that nothing gone by, even a bit early days (the leopard can change his spots, but not his ways).
Are you a bit mental?

What has the song ‘two tribes’ bringing back memories for me got to do with the crap you posted?

You do realise that two tribes was a song released by a pop group, and not a military song don’t you?

Bearing in mind I’m older than you by quite a few years you nearly got a ‘like’ for the young man comment.

'Special Branch' has just started on the Forces TV channel, should I keep an eye out for 118
At one time, anyone working in sensitive places had to sign the whole wodge of official secrets acts paper work. Got loads of chippies and plasterers signing their lives away. I think it was that sort of thing that lead to a more nuanced idea of graded security clearance such as DV for eyes only or "secret" stuff.

Not that I would know anything at all. I think we need to go to 118118 for up to date and relevant advice.

*Russian Troll*
When was that photo taken?
When was the cause of the poisoning identified?
When did Zizzis close in relation to 2 diners falling ill, and as a ‘scene’?
When did Zizzis become quarantined?
As already noted above-

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till after the phots were taken.
Lucky really as WMD are only dangerous once you know they're there, all other times they're completely harmless and it's impossible to be cross-contaminated as per other not so lethal NAs.

You will of course notice the massive inconsistency with the official narrative again.

When there were 'trace elements of NA' discovered at the London fleapit, plod just sat on the highly relevant information, didn't decontaminate anything and didn't even inform the hotel's owner or any of the staff of even the specific room where the most lethal NA on the planet™ had leaked prior to the 'Salisbury hit'.

Even when the police found the substance in early May they decided not to close the hotel or contact those who had stayed in the room since March 4, when Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov checked out.
Police didn’t warn Salisbury suspects’ hotel after finding novichok

Hotel owner, Silman Mir,said this in an interview with The Mail:

“Silman Mir said police waited six months before telling him his hotel had been contaminated with ‘low levels’ of the nerve agent – when TV crews turned up on his doorstep yesterday.
Mr Mir, 54, said detectives had been making regular visits to the 20-room City Stay Hotel ‘for four months or more’ without taking him into confidence.
The businessman was reluctant to disclose what the police told him of their investigations, but said they gave him no details about the connection to the Salisbury attack. He said he had still not even been told which room the two killers stayed in for two nights in March.

Speaking exclusively to Mailonline inside the hotel he said: ‘I didn’t know anything about Salisbury until 10am yesterday when I saw television cameras outside when I arrived here.’

Mr Mir added: ‘It was clearly an important matter and we were happy to help. But I had no idea what the reasons were.
The detectives would come back over the months, but I cannot even tell you which room these men stayed in because the police haven’t told us. They have checked the hotel thoroughly and have all the records. But until yesterday we didn’t know.”

As already shown through links these coppers that returned many times over many months would have been SB type and not garden-variety.
Counter-terrorism police take over Sergei Skripal 'poison' case

As already noted above-

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till 6mths after the event..
Lucky really as WMD are only dangerous once you know they're there, all other times they're completely harmless and it's impossible to be cross-contaminated as per other not so lethal NAs.

What do you know about any exchange of body fluids with any of the victims?
Pretty hard to give CPR to an unresponsive cas without getting down-and-dirty wouldn't you agree?

In a recorded interview at the bottom of the Spire FM page Abigail McCourt said that:
"the woman was not breathing at the time we found her."

She's accredited with being FPOS and would have gone through the motions.
Novichok poisoning victims first helped by teenage girl

She even picked up an amazing award for her efforts.
With her in the phot is her mum (L),the Head QA of the British Army, who was also at the scene at the same time (nothing suss here then).
First responder in Skripal poisoning turns out to be Britain’s most senior military nurse

1550874259406.png
1550874286703.png

Last edited:
As already noted above-

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till after the phots were taken.

You will of course notice the massive inconsistency with the official narrative again.

When there were 'trace elements of NA' discovered at the London fleapit, plod just sat on the highly relevant information, didn't decontaminate anything and didn't even inform the hotel's owner or any of the staff of even the specific room where the most lethal NA on the planet™ had leaked prior to the 'Salisbury hit'.

Even when the police found the substance in early May they decided not to close the hotel or contact those who had stayed in the room since March 4, when Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov checked out.

“Silman Mir said police waited six months before telling him his hotel had been contaminated with ‘low levels’ of the nerve agent – when TV crews turned up on his doorstep yesterday.
Mr Mir, 54, said detectives had been making regular visits to the 20-room City Stay Hotel ‘for four months or more’ without taking him into confidence.
The businessman was reluctant to disclose what the police told him of their investigations, but said they gave him no details about the connection to the Salisbury attack. He said he had still not even been told which room the two killers stayed in for two nights in March.

Speaking exclusively to Mailonline inside the hotel he said: ‘I didn’t know anything about Salisbury until 10am yesterday when I saw television cameras outside when I arrived here.’

Mr Mir added: ‘It was clearly an important matter and we were happy to help. But I had no idea what the reasons were.
The detectives would come back over the months, but I cannot even tell you which room these men stayed in because the police haven’t told us. They have checked the hotel thoroughly and have all the records. But until yesterday we didn’t know.”

As already shown through links these coppers that returned many times over many months would have been SB type and not garden-variety.

As already noted above-

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till 6mths after the event..

Pretty hard to give CPR to an unresponsive cas without getting down-and-dirty wouldn't you agree?

In a recorded interview at the bottom of the Spire FM page Abigail McCourt said that:

With her in the phot is her mum (L),the Head QA of the British Army, who was also at the scene at the same time (nothing suss here then).
First responder in Skripal poisoning turns out to be Britain’s most senior military nurse

View attachment 379277 View attachment 379278
Stop posting shite, you serial dullard.

As already noted above-

As already noted above-

View attachment 379277 View attachment 379278
Yawn. Boring.

*Russian Troll*
Nobody has nailed your feet to the thread.
You can always head off as you obviously don't like anyone questioning the coy line using facts.
Like many others on here.

Why weren't OPCW notified as per the London fleapit WMD traces?
One can only hazard a guess,eh.

I'll be here for the duration.
Like it or lump it.
;)

Nobody has nailed your feet to the thread.
You can always head off as you obviously don't like anyone questioning the coy line using facts.
Like many others on here.

Why weren't OPCW notified as per the London fleapit WMD traces?
One can only hazard a guess,eh.

I'll be here for the duration.
Like it or lump it.
;)
I’ve read your earlier posts. The later ones i don’t bother with too much since you’re rehashing previous ones.

I’ve read others posts in response to yours, which pretty much demolish all you points.

I’ve read and watched the news.

Without a shadow of a doubt I find the generally perceived narrative of events as outlined by the uk gov’t credible.

You are a conspiraloon. All your theories and allegations as mentioned have been demolished. You yourself admit you have no evidence.

So likewise, why do you keep coming back? I can only guess that like with many other conspiraloons you can’t stand the thought of not having the last word on it.

And my other guess is you’re a flat earther too, believe that the moon is a space ship and the world is run by the illuminati.

Latest Threads