News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

*Russian Troll*
Nice load of ad homs but nothing relevant
@184461
More waffle designed to move the conversation away from the raison d'etre
1. No, the OSA would only cover those who have signed it, hence why you have posted lots and lots of info from those not covered by it.
The investigation is a police investigation, so again not an OSA matter.
Something slightly relevant so well done.
Counter-terrorism police take over Sergei Skripal 'poison' case
I'm pretty confident that anyone in a CT role these days would be DV'd up to TS in order to do the job.
The SB guys I've worked with , 20 yrs ago, were definitely cleared up to the same level in order to perform their taskings.

2. Show your proof or evidence for this comment. You can't of course show any as you say the evidence hasn't been released, this is simply another case of you saying you know something then go on to complain that you haven't seen or don't know that exact same thing. That's either telling lies or just being stupid, you choose.
It's logical Jim.
The govt is hiding what happened.
That's why nobody, outside a definite circle, has seen any evidence.....but...it's still Russia, of course.
Yes I've served, how about you?
And yet you aren't even aware of the term 'ressie'?
I think you're lying.
Again.

Let's go back to wearing a respirator or gloves while inside of Zizzi restaurant in Salisbury.
After a NA has contaminated the restaurant to such an extent that the place was shut for 8mths and tables and chairs were incinerated.

"We have now learned there has been some trace contamination by the nerve agent in both the Mill pub and Zizzi restaurant in Salisbury," chief medical offer Sally Davies said on Sunday.
UK police to Zizzi: Keep calm and wash your clothes

1550785582058.png

1550786648884.png

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till after the phots were taken.
Lucky really as WMD are only dangerous once you know they're there, all other times they're completely harmless and it's impossible to be cross-contaminated as per other not so lethal NAs.

1550783905379.png

Amesbury-incident-11.jpg

1550784530263.png

Zero secondary cas from cross-contamination.

@184461, you will remember telling me that I would be RTU'd if I said anything about what happened in Salisbury.
If you were in and not just a plumber/odd-job man, you would indeed have been sent packing.
Lucky for you you're just a bluffer who likes to pretend he's something that he's not.

1550786907526.png

I'm getting the feeling that 118 has one of these, but that it is very often 'well past' 90 degrees and is sat on 180 degrees!!

And just to finish off today's effort, you post something completely unrelated as if someone would care.
Thanks for your effort, it was awe inspiring.

Last edited:

After a NA has contaminated the restaurant to such an extent that the place was shut for 8mths and tables and chairs were incinerated.

"We have now learned there has been some trace contamination by the nerve agent in both the Mill pub and Zizzi restaurant in Salisbury," chief medical offer Sally Davies said on Sunday.

View attachment 379139
View attachment 379140

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till after the phots was taken.
Lucky really as WMD are only dangerous once you know they're there, all other times they're completely harmless and it's impossible to be cross-contaminated as per other not so lethal NAs.
Shall we have a guess as to why they are not all dressed up in PPE?

When was that photo taken?
When was the cause of the poisoning identified?
When did Zizzis close in relation to 2 diners falling ill, and as a ‘scene’?
When did Zizzis become quarantined?

As a matter of cross contamination etc, its going to depend on the medium in which the novichock existed and if there was any transfer by touch, and as you brought up recently any transfer of bodily fluids.

What do you know about any exchange of body fluids with any of the victims?

We are talking about nuclear war. Nobody will care about 'cleaning operations' (if you dont tell about 'ethnic cleanings'.
And thus you will agree with my original point that your people too would be in a spot of trouble.

I will leave it there for reasons I have stated. I think you may have missed my point about t cell suppression but we will continue with the subject of this thread.

What will you choose?
I would stay. I would categorically ensure that my loved ones and people who I had responsibility for are removed, though. You bally well know that. Point is moot. I, my loved ones and those people I have responsibility for would be non essential . Your government also defines the non essential. It would probably include you.

The rest of your post holds quite a few inaccuracies on the lines of Russia not responsible but you have a job to do. Also do a bit more research into Northern Ireland.

I'm pretty confident that anyone in a CT role these days would be DV'd up to TS in order to do the job.
The SB guys I've worked with , 20 yrs ago, were definitely cleared up to the same level in order to perform their taskings.

It's logical Jim.
That's why nobody, outside a definite circle, has seen any evidence.....but...it's still Russia, of course.

I think you're lying.
Again.

View attachment 379139
View attachment 379140

Luckily nobody had been told it was the most deadly NA on the planet™ till after the phots were taken.

View attachment 379142

View attachment 379143

View attachment 379144

If you were in and not just a plumber/odd-job man, you would indeed have been sent packing.
Lucky for you you're just a bluffer who likes to pretend he's something that he's not.

View attachment 379141

And just to finish off today's effort, you post something completely unrelated as if someone would care.
Oh dear, you are really really struggling today.
Just for laughs (for others who are aware that you don't like to back up your assertions)
Can you point to anywhere I have ever said I was unaware of the term 'ressie' in any post since I've registered with ARRSE?
No you can't, but you will try to deflect from the fact that like others point to your use of 'zoot suit' I highlighted you use of 'ressie'.
Unless you are incredibly stupid you will know why I highlighted it!

Anyhow, let me know when you are ready to stop deflecting from the video you posted that showed water from a tap being a better way to decontaminate that a pressure washer, you've been trying to run away from that for about 12 hours now!!

Last edited:
I thought I would leave this here. You cannot start calling into question someone's service when you come as a ghost without antecedent. Merely quoting military parlance in a fixed in time way 20 years after you left, really does not cut it.

@184461

When or if you ever decide to stop running away from the water used for decontamination issue we could move on to the issue you are trying to avoid about eating in Zizzis.

Maybe you could answer some of Blurps questions you chose to avoid

Maybe you could back up your nearly one year ok assertion that the UK government need to show their evidence.

Then of course you could always stop running away from answering lots of questions, but you know you can't answer them honestly.

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
And thus you will agree with my original point that your people too would be in a spot of trouble.
Trouble is a friend, you know.

A limited nuclear war against the UK would be a problem for Russia, but it will be the end of the UK. And yes, fallouts will be minimal from problems.

Apologies for any typos today, something keeps making me laugh out loud.

It's logical Jim.

I think you're lying.
Again.

View attachment 379139
View attachment 379140

View attachment 379142

View attachment 379143

View attachment 379144

View attachment 379141

Oops, nearly forgot.
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CARE ENOUGH TO MENTION THE DEFLECTION METER............. I knew someone would care enough to reply about it !

I thought I would leave this here. You cannot start calling into question someone's service when you come as a ghost without antecedent. Merely quoting military parlance in a fixed in time way 20 years after you left, really does not cut it.
Check your PM's. I have to add you into something making me chuckle.

I better keep checking into this thread today, after @184461's comments about being a bluffer I just know he now needs to tell us about his military service or forever be known as a bluffer himself.

It will be very easy for him to establish his links with SB too, as there are enough former SB officers in ARRSE to back up or disprove any assertion he makes.

Actually, such a thread is already exist.
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/nuclear-myths.247047/

There is a very limited hunting and fishing in the zone, so fish and mamals is groving up to larger sizes and elder age.

Actually, the "third wave" starts 15-20 years after an exposure, so for Chernobyl accident it would be 2001-2006, but this wave was very plain, almost on the margin of a statistical error.

We are talking about nuclear war. Nobody will care about 'cleaning operations' (if you dont tell about 'ethnic cleanings'.

Sure it will. But if you have alternative sourse of food - you have no problems with local 'not very organic' food. But if you have no - congratulations, your problems are much more seriouse than bad quality of food. It is it very low quantity of it. The death from cancer is a very long time statistical perspective (something as result of smoking), but a death from starvation - it will be a very close and obviouse threat. Normal people usually sove problems when they became actual.

You can stimulate T-cells. It is not a big problem.

Kaposhi's sarkoma is result of a changing of cell's genetic (actually it is what is called malignification of the cell). This genetic change can be result of some "casual" mistake in the DNA, or result of HHV-8 (herpes virus) infection, or other factor. There are many possible reasons, that can cause such malignification. But those cells became "cancer" only in the situation of immunosupresion (caused by HIV or immunosupressive therapy). Immune system of a healthy man usually kills malignificated cells without any problems.

What a problem to make a shovel, or change your cloathes, or wash you hands and vechicles. Orginezed collectives will do it, and unorganised will die anyway.

Ok. Lets talk about the third season of "The Russian Poisoners" and its transforming in the something more seriose than barking and howling.
Its 2020. After Brexit Britain was fallen on the high-scale economical crysis. Northen Ireland is going to fight agains London to unite with the rest of Ireland and EU. HMG decided to start new season of "The Russian Poisoners" to disract the nation from the economical problems, to sell them idea of "West Unity", and to sell idea of another anti-Russian crusade to other members of NATO. Both rest of EU and USA are rather sceptical about it, but officially they support the UK.

The new season must have more victims, more hysteria and less explanations. So, scenario of a biological attack, that also allow to kill some political opponents was choosen. The best traditions of James Bond films - the 'live fossil', a 'split of the RNA-World', genetically modificated by the 'evil Russians', causing slow, painful and inevitable death outbreaks in the London - 'Kemerovo's fewer'
But something goes wrong. The May's government is fallen, and the new one openly and officially declaring war to Russia.
NATO-allies, first of all USA don't believe in this story and don't join to the war declaration. At the 10th minutes after the war declaratio (M+10), eight British military sites (including the Clyde Naval Base) were destroyed by Kinjals with nuclear warheads. At M+15 S-29 'Victoriouse' start launching her Tridents. At M+30, after launching three of them, she was sunk by Zirkon missile from Russian strike submarine. 5 warheads from 12 were sucessfully intercepted by S-400, 7 of them hit St. Petersburg. The city is almost ruined, two millions of Russians are dead, two millions are wounded. All clinics of Russia, Finland, Sweden accept wounded. Then Russians bacame really angry and four hundreds warheads burn out main industrial, political and economical centers of the United Kingdom. 40 millions are dead or will die in the week. 10 millions are wounded, and clinics of EU and USA are ready to accept them (if Russians are ready to cheasefire).

You are one of lucky guys, survived (with a part of your family) at the countryside. You can stay here, wait for Russian, American, Eurooean forces, and then became a peaceful farmer (and in this case you can think about climate changing, fallouts, lack of fuel, bandgroups of marauders and so on) or you can leave the UK and became a refuge (and in this case you can not think about all that things). What will you choose?
You & the other trolls being idiots yet again?
Is that the correct answer?

You & the other trolls being idiots yet again?
Is that the correct answer?
He hadn't finished his idea yet!

If you look at the casualty figures he quotes even with his bizarre theory that the warheads all exploded over one city instead of three or four (so three or four times the dead) then even using those lowest figures the NATO retalitary strikes would be enough to kill every single Russian, but with enough warheads to strike 50% of the targets a second time.

Maybe he is in denial of the MAD theory. ;)

Grey Fox

*Russian Troll*
If you look at the casualty figures he quotes even with his bizarre theory that the warheads all exploded over one city instead of three or four (so three or four times the dead)
I think, that even Brits understand the idea of fire concentration. If you send three missiles (with four warheads each) to three different cities - more warheads (may be all of them) will be intercepted by ABD. And yes, big cities (like St. Petersburg ) need more than one warhead to be fubared.

then even using those lowest figures the NATO retalitary strikes would be enough to kill every single Russian, but with enough warheads to strike 50% of the targets a second time.
Who said that Trump or Macron (whos dont believe in your stupid baseless accusations about biological attack) will fight against Russia (and lost millions of their citizens) instead to solve a problem by conversations, or, at least, to be neutral.

Maybe he is in denial of the MAD theory. ;)
The "MAD theory" is just a stupid pacifistic propaganda.

A limited nuclear war against the UK would be a problem for Russia, but it will be the end of the UK. And yes, fallouts will be minimal from problems.
Yes. Yes. but in return for our vaguely informed discussions , could you please stop posting videos and gooey eyed shots of nuclear exchange and young women who look like my children. It interferes with my Zen and my dog started to lick that woman's image which is wrong on so many levels.

Latest Threads