News story: Novichok nerve agent use in Salisbury: UK government response

Yes she did die.

The unfortunate circumstances were spun after 4 days to say it was a Nerve agent.
Even the emergency services that were crashed-out with all their testing kit said there was nothing to worry about.
How did they get it so completely wrong?

View attachment 378773

4 days before anyone was apparently treated for the most deadly NA on the planet?
Grip.

Get one.
OPCW confirmed the Nerve Agent used. Or are you saying the Russians in OPCW lie?

Notably, you won’t comment on what has happened to the ‘slush averse goons’? Why is that? Is it a part of the narrative that points to Russia but interferes with your ‘anybody but Russia’ mantra?

Yes she did die.
Thank you.

I take it by your lack of answer that you consent to my idea that you have used a Wombat whilst in Australia. Some people say there are still some left in Canada too.

That is hardcore.

I look forward to being educated. It is nearly time for your bed now.

*Russian Troll*
OPCW confirmed the Nerve Agent used. Or are you saying the Russians in OPCW lie?

Any NA could easily have been planted after the event.
It's not as though Novichok was the big secret that ukgov at first said it was.

Every NATO country had the ability to synthesise it as it was commonly available.
1999- BBC News | Asia-Pacific | US dismantles chemical weapons

Even Iran synthesised something very similar not too long ago.
Russian Scientist Says Other Countries May Have Novichok Samples

Even available on t'inters since 2008.
Your's for only $20.

1550611425626.png

*Russian Troll*
There you go again.

Using that as a codpiece to cover the fact you haven't got any evidence.

You're useless. You obviously missed my point about that in my post.
D Notice x 2.
Remember?
Nothing to hide, nothing to fear?

Officials have conceded that the “brutal truth” is that if the suspects do not enter an allied country and get caught, the UK will be powerless to bring them to trial..........

Every NATO country had the ability to synthesise it as it was commonly available.

Your's for only $20.

View attachment 378776
Despite the ‘chain of evidence’? The confirmation it’s the same substance with Sergei, Yulia and Nick?

Notably, you won’t comment on what has happened to the ‘slush averse goons’? Why is that? Is it a part of the narrative that points to Russia but interferes with your ‘anybody but Russia’ mantra?

Your's for only $20.

View attachment 378776
Cudda wudda shudda

Oh dear. No proof again.

Just the usual unsubstantiated inferences.

D Notice x 2.
Remember?

Officials have conceded that the “brutal truth” is that if the suspects do not enter an allied country and get caught, the UK will be powerless to bring them to trial..........
Errrr. Correct.

But where is the proof of your allegations? You either just don't get it, or you're wilfully ignoring gthe obvious.

Waving D Notices again is not substantiation.

D Notices are to with news and similar outlets. And if you're relying on the media as being proof and evidence, then you're barking up the wrong tree.

*Russian Troll*
Errrr. Correct.

But where is the proof of your allegations? You either just don't get it, or you're wilfully ignoring gthe obvious.

Waving D Notices again is not substantiation.

D Notices are to with news and similar outlets. And if you're relying on the media as being proof and evidence, then you're barking up the wrong tree.
We have absolutely no idea at all what is being umbrella'd under the 2 D Notices.
There could easily be a huge iceberg of relative and pertinent information.

That's the beauty of D notices from a scared and lying govt perspective.

1550612392638.png

@184461

Absolutely nothing from you then. More or less sums it up, oh desperate one.

Have you got permission from your friend KGB to use his avatar. It would be rather impolite if you hadn't but would fit in with your online persona.

D Notice x 2.
Remember?

Do you mean DSMA notice? D notices were before 1993.

He is playing you lot like a good'n...

Too right. The problem is, even when ignored, he and the other trolls infest the site with their malicious rubbish.

In truth, I cannot forgive him for the vicious tripe about the Manchester Arena.

On the plus side, with every post, he demeans himself and confirms the idea that it was Russia.

Now for some reason , he says Dawn Sturgess is not killed by the agent , probably because it does not fit his agenda that there was no nerve agent or something.

Too right. The problem is, even when ignored, he and the other trolls infest the site with their malicious rubbish.

In truth, I cannot forgive him for the vicious tripe about the Manchester Arena.

On the plus side, with every post, he demeans himself and confirms the idea that it was Russia.

Now for some reason , he says Dawn Sturgess is not killed by the agent , probably because it does not fit his agenda that there was no nerve agent or something.
I know what you are saying and agree with you generally.
However, he is leading you lot round in circles until he reaches yet another zenith then starts the whole process over again, every time.
His huge posts are just repeats ad infinitum, ad nauseum and he never, repeat never ever addresses the valid issues that posters present to him.
I gave up bothering with the idiot ages ago but of course it is your choice to respond if you want.
I truly feel that he would just fade away if everybody ignored him.

He is still playing you lot like a fiddle though...

We have absolutely no idea at all what is being umbrella'd under the 2 D Notices.
There could easily be a huge iceberg of relative and pertinent information.

That's the beauty of D notices from a scared and lying govt perspective.

View attachment 378778
Yeah right.

Let's just examine the logic and point out the inconsistencies, (yes inconsistencies, cos' I know you're keen on exposing those) in your own logic.

The D Notices apply to the UK. It doesn't stop ferriners reporting. I'm sure if RT or other news outlets which you favour had any info' they would surely be itching to expose.

Even if it was a UK news operation and they had the info which contradicted and would expose the UK gov't's shenanigans, D Notice or not they would print. After all, it is only an advisory note. Isn't it?

According to you, due to the D Notices there could be a huge cache of information which wasn't being allowed to be published or reported upon, because ooerr, the news media and journalists would be frightened. Really?

Following on from the above point. So you don't know what the gov't knows, and you don't have any information and therefore evidence from it and yet somehow you know the UK gov't is lying, and, of course, that it wasn't the Russians. You can't possibly know this based on what you've told us. And that's because you don't know what it is the UK Gov't has as evidence. You see where your problem is.

Relying on news reports and opinion pieces is not investigation, fact finding and evidence gathering. If it was, coppers would sit in their offices and just read the papers to finger the guilty, wouldn't they? But you base your allegations upon this method.

There are other stupidities arising from your fallacy of 'the D Notice kybosh knowing what the evidence is', but that'll do for now.

And as @LancePrivateJones quite rightly stated, you repeat ad infinitum, ad nauseum and never ever address the valid issues. That's because you know you can't since it would paint you into a corner.

I know what I've just posted won't make any difference to you. Conspiraloons always reset.

Anyway, one easy one for you to answer. Are you a flat earther or not? Come on, don't be shy. It's an easy yes or no answer.

Latest Threads